I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Nov 9th, 2005 11:17 PM

But I digress.

YAY 500 POSTS WE'RE HALFWAY TO A THOUSAND GUYS

I KNOW WE CAN DO IT WE JUST HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER :imock

Chojin Nov 9th, 2005 11:39 PM

i do not play by rules put in place by pub

Guitar Woman Nov 10th, 2005 02:23 AM

But it's an awesome rule, and makes the thread that much better! :(

Guitar Woman Nov 10th, 2005 02:23 AM

Buddha informed me several hours ago that my postcount almost says 1337! :eek

Pub Lover Nov 10th, 2005 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
But it's an awesome rule, and makes the thread that much better! :(

Incorrect.

The Retro Kat Nov 10th, 2005 05:26 AM

This isn't Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

Esuohlim Nov 10th, 2005 07:33 AM

she told me not to come in her mouth but i did anyway lol

Esuohlim Nov 10th, 2005 07:35 AM

Hey so I bought Läther and I'm broke because I spent over 150 dollars in FZ albums in the last two weeks >:

Pub Lover Nov 10th, 2005 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
she told me not to come in her mouth but i did anyway lol

Then what did she say?

The Retro Kat Nov 10th, 2005 12:08 PM

*gargle*

Big McLargehuge Nov 10th, 2005 12:49 PM

retro, this isn't supposed to be funny or rude or anything like that. But do you give blow jobs and if so what's that like?

Esuohlim Nov 10th, 2005 01:51 PM

She wasn't mad but it was unexpected since all of the sudden I realized what was happening and then I was like "MRPHMARARAMRPHRHMR :(" and then hasty apologies commenced.

A sexy time for all. :(

Marc Summers Nov 10th, 2005 03:08 PM

I AM SORRY FOR YOUR MISFORTUNE :(

The Retro Kat Nov 10th, 2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge
retro, this isn't supposed to be funny or rude or anything like that. But do you give blow jobs and if so what's that like?

Yeah, I do. It's probably a lot like a chick giving a blowjob, except with more facial hair.

Guitar Woman Nov 10th, 2005 06:14 PM

HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT

Esuohlim Nov 10th, 2005 10:31 PM

Milhouse got a blowjob from a beautiful girl with large breasts and soft skin and long pretty brown hair and her hair smells like lollipops? :( :( :(

Esuohlim Nov 10th, 2005 10:32 PM

OR I BEAT PAPER MARIO 1000YEAR DOOR FOR THE SECOND TIME W00t :picklehat :picklehat :picklehat

Pub Lover Nov 10th, 2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT

You think blowjobs are gross & you'll never give one?

Hey Retro Kat. :love

ScruU2wice Nov 10th, 2005 11:14 PM

I'm always kinda torn between watching futurama or the daily show.

Esuohlim Nov 11th, 2005 09:01 AM

THE DAIRY SHOW WITH JON SHERBERT IS FUNNIER AND IT'S NOT IN RERUNS AND YOU LEARN WHILE WATCHING

MetalMilitia Nov 11th, 2005 10:11 AM

Im super bored at the moment. I might go home, instead of sitting around at uni pretending to do work.

Does anyone want to play a humerous word game or perhaps pictionary. On the internet mind you.

MetalMilitia Nov 11th, 2005 10:17 AM

Wait I had a even better idea. Im goign to change my avatar picture.

To this

"has anyone seen metalmitia i dont know where he is"

haha, i wish it was still socially acceptable to wear fake glasses and noses in public. Or perhaps celotape them to cats. no one would know which cat was which, it would be pandamonium!

Ok now im really going home.

sadie Nov 11th, 2005 10:17 AM

i have plenty to do, but i don't wanna do any of it. i've been working too much since august. i guess it's my payback from that long while i did basically nothing but sing nights.

the school's on LOCKDOWN right now, and it happened to happen during my planning period. i don't know why we're on LOCKDOWN. maybe it's drugs or weapons. i haven't seen any sign of anything. i just have to sit in my room with the door locked until they announce otherwise.

Emu Nov 11th, 2005 12:22 PM

Could be a random drug check. They had those at my school. :(

The Retro Kat Nov 11th, 2005 04:21 PM

Good ol' random drug and weapon checks, those were the days.

sadie Nov 11th, 2005 05:15 PM

the principal claimed on the intercom after more than an hour LOCKDOWN that it was all a drill; however, there were unmarked cars outside with state police in big vests inside, as well as about four or five city police cars. and a middle school nearby, the one my son goes to, was closed all day, with no early warning. rumor has it both schools have received bomb threats. we may never really know.

Pub Lover Nov 12th, 2005 04:38 AM

School sure seems to have changed. :(

blackwar12 Nov 12th, 2005 01:48 PM

no kidding.......drugs seem to be a really big problem at my school because when the dogs came around to check one day 34 people were caught with drugs. this was supposed to be an innocent cathoic school thats been opened for only 5 years.

Sethomas Nov 12th, 2005 09:33 PM

I'm unsure of whether it's a greater sacrilege to my good tastes to drink this four-day-old coffee or to allow such finely crafted brew to go to waste.

Sam Nov 12th, 2005 09:37 PM

Sethomas does Absinthe really glow?

Sethomas Nov 12th, 2005 09:49 PM

Umm. Let me check... no. A good absinthe does louche, however, which means that it becomes opalescent when mixed with water. My homebrew doesn't have too much of a quality louche to it, but it's still damn good.

Guitar Woman Nov 14th, 2005 03:55 PM

I was talking to Pub on IM the other night and he started asking me a bunch of creepy personal questions.
It was creepy. :(

ScruU2wice Nov 14th, 2005 05:33 PM

maybe he's gonna rape you from the southern hemisphere >:

Pub Lover Nov 14th, 2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

I was talking to Pub on IM the other night and he started asking me a bunch of creepy personal questions.
It was creepy. :(

I'm sure anyone who has spoken to me in IM can testify to me being a creepy loser, but I did reference OAO's chat with Marissa.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! >:

Pub Lover Nov 14th, 2005 06:31 PM

& when I say 'reference' I mean 'recreate in creepy detail'. :rolleyes

The Retro Kat Nov 14th, 2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie
the principal claimed on the intercom after more than an hour LOCKDOWN that it was all a drill; however, there were unmarked cars outside with state police in big vests inside, as well as about four or five city police cars. and a middle school nearby, the one my son goes to, was closed all day, with no early warning. rumor has it both schools have received bomb threats. we may never really know.

That's kind of unfair that you don't get any light on the truth.

sadie Nov 14th, 2005 07:41 PM

agreed. i guess they don't want to cause any alarm, and they figure many teachers would leak whatever information is given them. and they most certainly would.

the high school has a pretty shaky name in town as it is: gang activity and regular fights (though i've personally never seen any of it). there's all kinds of talk about improving our public image. but i think making people aware of the situation, whatever it is, is a lot more positive move than keeping everything censored to avoid the presumed backlash from the community.

i don't know. maybe most people really do just want to believe everything's okay regardless. i don't.

Marc Summers Nov 14th, 2005 07:56 PM

kinda reminds me of my training while working at six flags where we were told to say that everything is caused by "minor technical difficulties". Of course I just told people what was going on anyway, even if it was "well the panel just turned off by itself and we can't get it to turn back on so it must be because the brakes are starting to overheat so now we have to wait about ten minutes before a mechanic gets out here to reset the system" :/

AChimp Nov 14th, 2005 08:38 PM

Pub is the kinda guy who you want to answer.

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 01:27 AM

FUCK yeah:

NOW ALL I NEED IS A PICK AND THEN I CAN ROCK :eek

Sethomas Nov 15th, 2005 05:12 AM

I just now researched the proper way to pack my pipe. It's like a whole new world of smoking has been unravelled before my eyes.

The Retro Kat Nov 15th, 2005 03:12 PM

That reminds me, I need to buy some pipe cleaner.

kellychaos Nov 15th, 2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
I just now researched the proper way to pack my pipe. It's like a whole new world of smoking has been unravelled before my eyes.

gay euphemism, to be sure

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 03:58 PM

I hope you die

kellychaos Nov 15th, 2005 04:19 PM

and i hope you get your pipe packed

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:17 PM

Sorry I don't need to smoke to be cool :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:20 PM

WATCH OUT GUYS IT'S MOOGLE TIME! :eek

ArrowX Nov 15th, 2005 06:30 PM

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:42 PM

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 06:55 PM

Oh snap

The Retro Kat Nov 15th, 2005 07:54 PM

You're a snap and a half.

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 10:31 PM

Shouldn't you be off "owning" Chojin?

And by "owning" I of course mean "getting your ass handed to you on a golden platter encrusted with diamonds of every shape and color by." I mean jesus fuck, that was possibly the most unfunny post I have ever seen. What were you thinking?

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 10:34 PM

Marc Summers Nov 15th, 2005 11:13 PM

Eh, close enough

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 11:16 PM

NO IT ISN'T THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT COWS IDIOT >:

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2005 12:57 AM

THIS THREAD :ANGERYS

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 01:07 AM

SHUT UP THIS THREAD IS OBVIOUSLY TOO FAR GONE FOR EVEN MOOGLES TO SAVE IT BUT I TRIED MY BEST

DON'T TELL WILLIE THAT IT DIED WHEN WE BROKE 500, HE WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN :(

Anonymous Nov 16th, 2005 01:08 AM

poor thread :(

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 01:13 AM

Mockery needs to get cracking on annother emoticon that would be a memorial to this thread :(

Marc Summers Nov 16th, 2005 01:52 AM

DONT SAY IT OR IT WILL COME TRUE THIS THREAD SHALL LIVE

AND IT WAS ABOUT A MOOGLE ANYWAY YOU KNOW IT WAS ABOUT THE PARODY OF GOOGLE AKA MOOGLE YOU DIDNT SPECIFY THAT IS HAD TO BE ABOUT THE MYTHICAL CREATURE MOOGLE FROM FINAL FANTASY OH SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE YA MOOGLES ARENT REAL JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY AND YOUR REAL PARENTS WERE ACTUALLY PERFROMERS IN MALAYSIAN MARIACHI AND YOU HAD A TWIN BUT SHE ENDED UP TAKING TOO MANY STEROIDS AND WILL BECOME YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND AND YOULL HAVE KIDS AND GRANDKIDS THAT HAVE NATURALLY PINK HAIR BY MUTATION SO THEY WONT HAVE TO ALLOCATE A PINK WIG BUDGET IF AND WHEN THEY GROW UP >:

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 02:11 AM

it's not a wig >:

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2005 02:28 AM

Quote:

Shouldn't you be off "owning" Chojin?

And by "owning" I of course mean "getting your ass handed to you on a golden platter encrusted with diamonds of every shape and color by." I mean jesus fuck, that was possibly the most unfunny post I have ever seen. What were you thinking?

Gazoontite?

sadie Nov 16th, 2005 11:12 AM

it's german, retro.

we're under LOCKDOWN again. >:

for the past two hours i've been stuck in my classroom with my 24 tenth-grade first period class. we finished what i'd had planned for today, and then i gave them free time. i've got eight computers online, so they've been taking turns checking email and whatever else. the newspaper staff's selling candy, so i opened the closet for those with money. no bathroom breaks. no water.

i heard someone called in a bomb threat this morning, and the school nurse was in tears. it seems like to me that if it's serious enough to warrant a lockdown like this, we probably should just go home. i mean, if there IS a bomb in here, um, shouldn't we NOT be in here??

oh, now they've brought the dogs in. great.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 11:21 AM

So guys I used a best buy gift card to buy the Gamecube RE remake and The Twin Snakes off the internet last night

Did I do good? :(

Emu Nov 16th, 2005 11:29 AM

yes

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 11:31 AM

That's good, cuz I was inebriated and afraid that I'd buy a bad game :(

Big McLargehuge Nov 16th, 2005 12:35 PM

i rember one time my school had a lock down because one of my friends brought a home made bow to school. he didn't even have arrows. and another time there was a drug lock down and the sent out the dogs and i had drugs in my pocket and they didn't even smell me.

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2005 02:09 PM

Damn, I'm never sending my adopted kids to school in YUNEEK!

sadie Nov 16th, 2005 03:50 PM

lol.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 03:55 PM

That Retro Kat sure is hilarious.

Dr. Fu Nov 16th, 2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
Damn, I'm never sending my adopted kids to school in YUNEEK!

caek

sadie Nov 16th, 2005 04:00 PM

Quote:

That Retro Kat sure is hilarious.

yah! maybe he's possessed! everyone knows possessed people are hilarious!

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2005 04:24 PM

Devil begone?

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 04:32 PM

I honestly didn't think that cunt would get out of his jar >:

Supafly345 Nov 16th, 2005 09:35 PM

Sam Nov 16th, 2005 09:44 PM

Your theory is incorrect Supafly. :(

Supafly345 Nov 16th, 2005 09:52 PM

I was afraid nothing could make this thread funny.

ziggytrix Nov 16th, 2005 09:58 PM

the mad libs were fun, if not necessarily funny

Sethomas Nov 16th, 2005 11:06 PM

My little sister who hates me just IMed me asking what the Cambrian Explosion was. I explained it and she was like, okay what's Cambrian mean? And I was all like ROFL.

Dr. Fu Nov 17th, 2005 06:37 AM

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLo LoLoLoLoL

Hav i made this thred t3h funny y3t???11!

Esuohlim Nov 17th, 2005 11:36 AM

SIGH :(

Guitar Woman Nov 17th, 2005 12:47 PM

I'm done with the internet for a while. >:

Anonymous Nov 17th, 2005 12:51 PM

you can't escape :(

Dr. Fu Nov 17th, 2005 02:51 PM

Guitar Woman Nov 17th, 2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothing4buddha
you can't escape :(

You're right, I can't go a day wthout the internet :(

Chojin Nov 17th, 2005 08:06 PM

Jin: my sidekick is a philipino kid i called "pablo sanchez"
Chojin: did he help you fight crime
Jin: i broke his calculator once, i don't know if that counts as fighting crime?
Chojin: it does.
Jin: all right!
Jin: that means we've fought crime TWICE.

Pub Lover Nov 17th, 2005 11:55 PM

More Jin & Sadie, less the rest of us.

Guitar Woman Nov 18th, 2005 11:24 AM

Wasn't Pablo Sanchez one of the kids from Backyard Baseball? Man, that game was so fucking awesome :(

Sethomas Nov 19th, 2005 09:22 PM

I for one have no idea!

Marc Summers Nov 19th, 2005 09:58 PM

At around 5:30 today I really wanted to watch Short Circuit. I didn't have access to it, but by six I was no longer interested in watching Short Circuit.

Pub Lover Nov 20th, 2005 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
I-Mockery Chat Room (YOUR ALL LIERS)

Yeah, I don't miss Willie.

Guitar Woman Nov 22nd, 2005 01:29 AM

I'm playing Resident Evil Right now. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but the controls don't suck as much as I thought they would and it's funny. That part where Jill crushes that zombie's head with her boot and then starts freaking out about it and throws up in the toilet was lol ;<
The only thing I don't like are the "Going through a door" cutscenes and the fucking dogs. Trying to leave the mansion was the biggest mistake I could have made :lol

sadie Nov 22nd, 2005 06:18 AM

Quote:

I'm done with the internet for a while. >:

are you sure you had enough of a break?

Pub Lover Nov 22nd, 2005 06:20 AM

In other words: "Fuck Off, GW!"

Emu Nov 22nd, 2005 07:59 AM

Quote:

I'm playing Resident Evil Right now. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but the controls don't suck as much as I thought they would and it's funny. That part where Jill crushes that zombie's head with her boot and then throws up in the toilet was lol ;<
The only thing I don't like are the "Going through a door" cutscenes and the fucking dogs. Trying to leave the mansion was the biggest mistake I could have made :lol

back in the day the door cutscenes were scary as hell >:

also why would you try to leave the mansion

Guitar Woman Nov 22nd, 2005 11:11 AM

To see what would happen of course :rolleyes

And the ones with metal doors scare the crap out of me, it's all *CREESCCCCCCC BAM* :chatter

Chojin Nov 22nd, 2005 11:34 AM

You must be talking about Gamecube RE cause I haven't played much of the remake and I don't remember Jill barfing :<

Guitar Woman Nov 22nd, 2005 11:49 AM

Yeah, it's the remake. It's fucking beautiful and awesome and fun and creepy (because the dead zombies come back to life if you leave them for too long without incenerating them with kerosene (which is awesome) or if you didn't pop their heads when you first killed them, and they get faster and gain the ability to cut your head off.) There are also defense items (which I don't think were in the PSX one) that you can use to escape for a moment if a zombie grabs you. Jill and Chris can both use daggers they find around the mansion to stab them in the head, but they also have special ones that kick swarms of ass. Jill uses a tazer which results in some impressive lighting effects, and Chris puts a frag grenade into a zombie's mouth which saves you the trouble of having to light them on fire later. Of course I'm a bitch like that so I would probably burn them anyway. :D
I've gotten bored with the "Hiking" difficulty level, so right now I'm trying "Mountain Climbing." It's a hell of a lot scarier now that there are 3 times as many zombies in the mansion :(

Comrade Rocket Nov 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM

i got half-life 2 for xbox and the whole of Ravenholm scared the crap outta me. I had to stop playing the game because it was freaking me out so bad.

Recently they made this mini mall over by my work. The way they modeled it makes it look simlar to Ravenholm and i was walking through it at night and a light was flickering on and off and i totally thought there was going to be a flipped car and some headsuckers were gonna pop out.

<3 Father Gregory

Comrade Rocket Nov 23rd, 2005 01:05 AM

Wooshiisgod: THATS IT
Switch Dingo: THAT'S FROM THE HEART
Wooshiisgod: IM LEAVING
Wooshiisgod: AND TAKING MY HALF OF THE STAR WARS COLLECTOR CUPS
Switch Dingo: DON'T TAKE BOBA FETT
Wooshiisgod: IM TAKING THE "RETURN OF THE JEDI" AND HALF OF "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" SETS
Wooshiisgod: BOBA FETT IS IN THOSE ONES
Switch Dingo: NO THOSE ARE MINE
Switch Dingo: I PAID FOR OVER HALF OF THOSE CUPS >:
Wooshiisgod: AND YOUR GETTING A NEW HOPE AND THE OTHER HALF OF EMPIRE
Wooshiisgod: YOUR GETTING LANDO
Wooshiisgod: SO I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR COMPLAING ABOUT
Switch Dingo: OMG FUCK DAT NIGGA