I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Jun 17th, 2017 09:24 PM

SAM

Sam Jun 17th, 2017 10:45 PM

:rolleyes

Esuohlim Jun 18th, 2017 11:01 AM

looks like someone's gunning for a mouth of broken fucking teeth, showing their face around here

Sam Jun 18th, 2017 06:53 PM

Have you ever had to pick up your teeth with broken fingers?

zeldasbiggestfan Jun 19th, 2017 09:46 AM

MY DAD'S TEETH FELL OUT A LONG TIME AGO

HAPPY LATE DAD'S DAY, FUCKERS >:

Tadao Jun 19th, 2017 01:12 PM

ZBF, How are you so bad at comedy after all these years?

Sam Jun 19th, 2017 07:37 PM

It's like nothing has changed.

captain516 Jun 26th, 2017 03:10 AM

Now if Zhukov comes back too it'll really be a party.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 27th, 2017 10:44 PM

Baby Sam Junior got this fucking toy dog that looks like Pennywise the clown got it in with a unicorn. Not sleeping tonight.

Aaarg Jun 29th, 2017 11:02 PM

zeldasbiggestfan Jul 6th, 2017 08:50 AM

You guys lose any fingers blowing shit up this year? My grandma's neighbor lit himself on fire with some gasoline and a quarter stick of dynamite!

Esuohlim Jul 8th, 2017 10:06 AM

i lost my last nerve, with you

Tadao Jul 8th, 2017 06:37 PM

+1 Zug

Tadao Jul 8th, 2017 06:39 PM

ZBFs story sounds fake.

zeldasbiggestfan Jul 8th, 2017 07:26 PM

He was fine, I guess. As fine as a dude with a burnt up arm could be. He didn't throw anymore M-80's into the street after that

Tadao Jul 8th, 2017 08:09 PM

Dude, you were already getting attention. You don't have to make up stories.

zeldasbiggestfan Jul 11th, 2017 03:19 PM

It's hot as shit outside right now, guys.

Sacks Jul 13th, 2017 01:48 PM

What's up gang. Thinking about quitting my job, moving to another state and creating full time. I figured I'd pitch this out here because a mental breakdown a couple of years ago really did a number on my social circle. Apparently that kind of thing grosses people out big time. Anyway, the benefit of complete isolation/depression is that over the years I've been able to save enough to give myself some time, but I have this nagging fear that my creativity is shot due to my extreme dysphoria. On the flip side, I have so many ideas/concepts that have yet to be rendered/recorded/etc that maybe if I just focus on a list and start hacking at it things might come back to me. I feel like I've got one more solid go in me before I'm spent and it's time catch the bus, so why not make this into a fun project?

So everybody (Tadao, ZBF), any recommendations/advice/wagers on this one? I'm thinking it's going to be a real hoot.

Tadao Jul 13th, 2017 06:39 PM

I've lost my shit at 18/30/and currently coming back from one. I don't mind, it's like home kind of. I'm full of ideas, but I never want to do them. I'd rather give ideas to people who want to make money, I just want to be left alone.

Currently I'm growing mushrooms. It's been good for my head. It's not for everyone, everyone has their own roads. I would never bet against you though. I think you've got something I like. Style. I only give advice to idiots, so your don't qualify. I reccomend growing mushrooms and micro dosing, if at all possible. lol

Sacks Jul 13th, 2017 07:00 PM

I tried to find a connect for that after doing research and figuring I didn't have a proper space to grow. I kept getting burned and then one batch made me violently ill so I figured I would just hold off until I could take matters into my own hands. THC saved me the first time and I had a really nice mushroom experience a year or so ago so I've considered acid or peyote or some kind of really heavy trip to 'snap' out of it. I have this nasty feeling like I've got a little too much downward momentum already for that to work though, so I'm leaning towards going all in on self fulfillment through my work.

Tadao Jul 13th, 2017 08:15 PM

DMT is not for me, but a lot of people use it to snap back. Easy recipes on youtube. Joe Rogan has a video on how to make it. That's a heavy trip though. I prefer not to have heavy trips anymore. Those are what usually screw me up. But as with anyone, you know more about what you are aiming for than anyone else.

That's just a chemical fix though, your work is what's going to keep it solid once you find ground.

zeldasbiggestfan Jul 16th, 2017 12:55 PM

Drugs are nice, but I remember being amazed at the art you made. I don't know what to tell you, maybe a trip would help. One time a bad mushroom trip made me think I was gay because I couldn't get a girlfriend. So be cautious of that.

I love your art, post it here if you do decide to pick it up more heavily. It's always a treat

Tadao Jul 16th, 2017 11:01 PM

ZBF, that wasn't a bad mushroom trip. It was a truth telling moment.

Tadao Jul 16th, 2017 11:04 PM

and If you decide to do DMT, I highly recommend you watch videos about it. Know your goal. Stay on the 1st floor. Be in a safe environment. Have someone watch you for an hour. From what I understand, you will be on another plane altogether, but that doen't stop your body from walking out a door.

Emu Jul 22nd, 2017 07:15 PM

I remember when I first posted on this forum and we were just going to war in Iraq and and now Donald Jehoshaphat Trump is president of the United States, in this, 2017