I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I apparently have a doppleganger (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701926)

Jeanette X Mar 24th, 2009 10:36 PM

I apparently have a doppleganger

I was working at the drugstore when a man came up to the register.

Man: " Hi Jeanette. Remember me?"

Me: "Um...no, sorry."

Man: *slightly surprised* "You know...from the bar. Where you did karoke."

Me: *blank look* "I've never done karoke in my life."

Man: "Really? There's someone who looks just like you who's name is also Jeanette who sang karoke at the bar."

Me: :x

Great. I apparently have a double, and she has a better social life than me.

Maybe its an alternate universe version that somehow came over to our world in an interdimensional portal.

I just hope she doesn't do anything awful that I could get blamed for.

Kitsa Mar 24th, 2009 10:43 PM

They say if you meet the doppelganger, you die. It did happen to Lord Byron. :faint

Avoid this possible doppelganger at all costs!

Jeanette X Mar 24th, 2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 621228)
They say if you meet the doppelganger, you die. It did happen to Lord Byron. :faint

Avoid this possible doppelganger at all costs!

Yes, but those legends never mentioned anything about the doppelganger singing karoke in bars.

Kitsa Mar 24th, 2009 10:51 PM

Lord Byron once took a crap in his hotel hallway because it was raining and he didn't want to go all the way to the outhouse.

There are things history fails to mention.

Jeanette X Mar 24th, 2009 10:58 PM

I'm tempted to try to track down this bar to see if any of the patrons remember my look-alike.

"Oh hi Jeanette! You sure were awesome last weekend when you danced topless on the tables!" :x

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 24th, 2009 11:14 PM

Just don't die finding her. Make sure you take a picture with her though. I'm trying to track down Ian Ziering to get a picture with him

Evil Robot Mar 24th, 2009 11:27 PM

Identity theft

kahljorn Mar 24th, 2009 11:30 PM

Someone tried to dopplegang me once but not by looking like me but by trying to REPLACE ME.

Needless to say his doppleganger-like antics were revealed as bullshit fraudery >:

Tadao Mar 25th, 2009 01:03 AM

I wonder if Jeanette XX shaves her pussy.

kahljorn Mar 25th, 2009 01:58 AM

lol no cause if she did she would be removing a unique ecological niche for many microorganisms

plus she would be disturbing the natural ecological balance of her body

executioneer Mar 25th, 2009 04:47 AM

dude what if its your twin that you were separated at birth from, just like the parent trap :eek

McClain Mar 25th, 2009 08:18 AM

Or what if you have an entirely different personality that is aroused in your slumber; goes out clubbing, singing and dancing the night away?

Have you ever woke up and wondered, "Why do I have stamps on my hand? What is this crust on my face?"

Evil Robot Mar 25th, 2009 09:23 AM

You and your dobleganger should get together and plan crimes. That way you of you can rob a jewler while the other is seen elsewhere, providing an alibi. You could even team up with Kitsa's Nigerian freind and have some real fun.

executioneer Mar 25th, 2009 09:31 AM

and you should also get sexy w/ eachother + take pictures :eek :eek :eek

Jeanette X Mar 25th, 2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 621270)
lol no cause if she did she would be removing a unique ecological niche for many microorganisms

plus she would be disturbing the natural ecological balance of her body

Given how my doppelganger seems to have a very different personality than I have, she probably does shave it. :\

Kitsa Mar 25th, 2009 10:18 AM

It is weird that he knew your name. Was he reading your nametag?

Jeanette X Mar 25th, 2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 621322)
It is weird that he knew your name. Was he reading your nametag?

Well I did have a nametag on, yes. :\

Kitsa Mar 25th, 2009 10:27 AM

A lot of times I get people who say they know me from somewhere, and it ends up that they've just seen someone else with red hair and freckles. It could be that he just saw someone else with similar coloring or features.

He could have been drunk, too.

Esuohlim Mar 25th, 2009 11:26 AM

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO GO UP TO STORE EMPLOYEES AND SAY I KNOW THEM FROM SOMEWHERE WHILE FURTHER BACKING UP MY CLAIM BY USING THE NAME FROM THEIR NAMETAG AS A CATALYST FOR PROPAGATING ADDITIONAL CONFUSION.

PERHAPS THIS WAS THE CASE IN YOUR SITUATION?

Kitsa Mar 25th, 2009 11:27 AM

how often is the Ferris Bueller thing remarked upon, Milhouse?

b_squared Mar 25th, 2009 01:48 PM

I saw Kitsa's double in California. There was a woman with reddish hair with a big brimmed hat walking a white standard poodle. I was going to snap a cell photo but the light changed. :(

Tadao Mar 25th, 2009 02:11 PM

That was me :(

Kitsa Mar 25th, 2009 03:46 PM

the really creepy thing is that I wouldn't put it above you to do that, Tadao. And pulling boobies out on the chest like in Silence of the Lambs.

Tadao Mar 25th, 2009 04:29 PM

I'M A PRETTY GIRL

Tadao Mar 25th, 2009 04:35 PM