I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

bigtimecow Aug 24th, 2009 12:16 AM

ratchet and clank: tools of destruction - fuck this game's gameplay changes every five fucking minutes. so far i've played rayman, crash bandicoot, god of war, infamous, star fox, guitar hero, and wii sports. BUT the parts of the game that are straight classic ratchet and clank are amazing. lots of glitches but nothing that has ruined any part of the game yet

Fathom Zero Aug 24th, 2009 12:29 AM

I heart Rayman.

MrSmiley381 Aug 24th, 2009 01:07 PM

I was playing some MvC2 last night, and I reinstalled Diablo II yesterday. I feel like my grades are going to suffer tremendously.

Fathom Zero Aug 24th, 2009 02:20 PM

I'm going to die here when Alpha Protocol comes out and my new copy of Fallout 3 arrives. My schedule is aces, though, except for the part where I have to make a forty-five minute walk in twenty minutes every Monday.

Phoenix Gamma Aug 25th, 2009 02:16 PM

PROFESSOR LAYTON 2.
PEOPLE ARE DYING AND SHIT WHAT THE HELL.

Also, the fourth Professor Layton game has a special mode after you beat the main game. It's a "100 hour long" RPG, made by Brownie Brown (AKA the guys who made Mother 3)

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/200...n_london_life/

Holy shit.

Aimless Aug 25th, 2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 643962)
PROFESSOR LAYTON 2.
PEOPLE ARE DYING AND SHIT WHAT THE HELL.

Also, the fourth Professor Layton game has a special mode after you beat the main game. It's a "100 hour long" RPG, made by Brownie Brown (AKA the guys who made Mother 3)

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/200...n_london_life/

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

<3!

Pentegarn Aug 25th, 2009 03:52 PM

I am currently reigniting my love affair with LotRO. Just got my loremaster to 60 and am working on a Rune Keeper.

Also installed NWN2 since it is now less expensive, so far I like it. Nothing beats the unlimited nukes of the warlock :love

stevetothepast Aug 25th, 2009 04:25 PM

I'm playing Links awakening it's almost as good as LttP, but not close at the same time IMO

darkvare Aug 25th, 2009 11:32 PM

time splitters 2 going for the 100% completation

Wiffles Aug 26th, 2009 12:12 AM

Im playing Half-life 2 and its addons ^.^

Guitar Woman Aug 26th, 2009 01:10 AM

Still D2.

Assassin is ridiculously overpowered. I killed Diablo without taking more than a few potion's worth of hits by running around in circles and spamming lightning sentries.

Dimnos Aug 26th, 2009 04:55 PM

Has anyone played Cursed Mountain on the Wii yet?

darkvare Aug 26th, 2009 06:32 PM

is already out?

Guitar Woman Aug 26th, 2009 08:51 PM

I'll thank christ when I don't have to use Selphie or Zell anymore.

OxBlood Aug 27th, 2009 02:48 AM

Second run through Shadow Complex, waiting for my horrendous PC-Version of Fahrenheit (or Indigo Prophecy, whatever)...Sadly, Arkham Asylum won´t be here before Monday so it´s gonna be one boring weekend.

executioneer Aug 27th, 2009 04:11 AM

probably gonna drive over to corporate small business crush store in a few minutes and see if they've got arkham asylum :(

King Hadas Aug 27th, 2009 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman

Eight's characters tend to be either obnoxious or bland and forgettable. Zell's Around-the-World is cool though.

Played Rule of Rose, I can understand what all the controversy was about now, most disturbing game I've ever played. It's also the first game I've played that's simulated what it's like to be bullied. Most games are built on a sort of reward system, this is especially important for a choir like Rule of Rose. And although you are rewarded with a cinema-scene after every tedious, tedious, scavenger hunt; your character usually gets harassed for her troubles ("it's the onion bag for you").

OxBlood Aug 28th, 2009 04:28 AM

Rule of the Rose....strange, never heard of that one until now and I thought I knew most Survival-Horror games *looks it up*

Ordered Class of Heroes yesterday, Random Dungeons are fun.

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2009 09:23 AM

I remember people saying that Rule of Rose was disturbing. It took you guys saying it to remind me of how creepy I found it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 28th, 2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 644260)

Zell is amazing :love

I miss my PS1 now. I found a gameshark code that let you play in the SEED outfits the entire game. :rock

I wish more rpgs had a new game + with optional outfits and carryovers. :(

MarioRPG Aug 28th, 2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 644223)
Has anyone played Cursed Mountain on the Wii yet?

I didn't know it was out. Looks cool though.

Phoenix Gamma Aug 28th, 2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 644452)
play in the SEED outfits the entire game. :rock

Why would youdo that? They look weird. I unlocked the costume in Dissidia and I kinda wish I spent those points on something else now :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 28th, 2009 12:30 PM

I loved the SEED outfits. after playing through the game 5 times the regular costumes really really bored me.

Phoenix Gamma Aug 28th, 2009 01:18 PM

Playing through a game 5 times will do that to you.

Especially FFVIII.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 28th, 2009 01:23 PM

Going to sound really nerdy but everytime a new FF came out up to FFXI a friend and I would hang out together side by side with two t.v's and playstations going through the ones preceeding the aforementioned release. I spent a lot of time playing Tripple Triad in VIII and was really irked by the new card game in IX and XI. What're you going to do though. :\