I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Feb 9th, 2006 10:45 PM

I thought about Dark Side of the Moon first because that's usually what people start out with :/ I hear Money on the radio once in a while and I dig it. :(

Seven Force today I appreciated the fact that I don't have ANY lazy eyes but I wear red-framed glasses anyway and got the girl but wtf now she goes to Catholic school and I can't see her anymore but I saw her one last time and I spent my whole allowance on a huge tub of gummy worms anyway how r u

Seven Force Feb 9th, 2006 10:51 PM

I'm doing ok. I'm looking for a new job, but that's about it.

Esuohlim Feb 9th, 2006 10:52 PM

BTW Guitar Woman congratulations I realized today that when I laughed at like three of your posts that I don't hate you and when Esuohlim doesn't hate you anymore it is like the best award of your life so it's all downhill from here now :(

Seven Force you're getting there too but stop being as mundane as SA people and you'll be on the right track.

I'm just as important around here as Pub Lover guys, remember this

Guitar Woman Feb 9th, 2006 11:17 PM

Which posts were they ;<

executioneer Feb 9th, 2006 11:38 PM

i have heard of xtc you jerk

executioneer Feb 9th, 2006 11:39 PM

we're only making plans for nigel >:

executioneer Feb 9th, 2006 11:40 PM

snipping snipping snipping goes the scissor man :eek

executioneer Feb 9th, 2006 11:40 PM

of course i only know them because primus covered them but still :(

ziggytrix Feb 10th, 2006 12:08 AM

Quote:

Dark Side of the Moon, originally released in 1973, is one of those albums that is discovered anew by each generation of rock listeners. This complex, often psychedelic music works very well because Pink Floyd doesn't rush anything; the songs are mainly slow to mid-tempo, with attention paid throughout to musical texture and mood. The sound effects on songs like "On the Run," "Time" and especially "Money" (with sampled sounds of clinking coins and cash registers turned into rhythmic accompaniment) are impressive, especially when we remember that 1973 was before the advent of digital recording techniques. This is probably Pink Floyd's best-known work, and it's an excellent place to start if you're new to the band. --Genevieve Williams
Plus, you can sync it up to The Wizard of Oz, and it's got a really wild synchronicity.

Guitar Woman Feb 10th, 2006 12:44 AM

That's insane :eek

camacazio Feb 10th, 2006 12:45 AM

My mom tried it, said it didn't work. There were just a couple of coincedences.

Esuohlim Feb 10th, 2006 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
of course i only know them because primus covered them but still :(

Drums & Wires has those songs and that's all I have so far! BTW I'm thinking I should check out Primus too. :(

All the money that I used to spend on TV DVDs is going towards CDs I have no space for :(

camacazio Feb 10th, 2006 01:50 AM

MY MOM WAS AROUND WHEN IT WAS COOL SO THAT'S WHY I BROUGHT HER UP OK GUYS I'M NOT A MOMMA'S BOY WE JUST TALK SOMETIMES

sadie Feb 10th, 2006 10:52 AM

we have everything pink floyd. :)

Sethomas Feb 10th, 2006 02:19 PM

I did the Dark Side of the Rainbow thing once. It was trippy, but would have been better if I were on drugs, I'm sure.

xbxDaniel Feb 10th, 2006 04:46 PM

I just got my Pink Floyd album in the mail today.

Pram Maven Feb 11th, 2006 11:53 AM

They've still got it.

Emu Feb 11th, 2006 12:06 PM

Sam Goody had a reggae version of DSotM that I wanted to buy :(

MetalMilitia Feb 11th, 2006 01:13 PM

I haven't posted in here for a while, so I thought i'd better check in so you all know i'm OK. :)

Pram Maven Feb 11th, 2006 02:01 PM

I'm OK
You're OK

camacazio Feb 11th, 2006 03:19 PM

Army of Darkness is on TV.

Chojin Feb 11th, 2006 03:56 PM

Emu Feb 11th, 2006 04:09 PM

I picked up Jazz from Hell earlier, and I don't know if I like it. I can't get into the synclavier (or w/e) music. It's basically the same as Mothers of Prevention. >:

MetalMilitia Feb 11th, 2006 04:14 PM

Everyone head over to the internet forum and see the video I posted! >:

I wish I had kids so I could scare them with things on the internet :(

xbxDaniel Feb 11th, 2006 09:45 PM

Metal Militia, you brought up some horrible memories for me.
I hope you're happy. >: