I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is the most pain you've ever been in? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13546)

McMock Aug 29th, 2004 01:00 PM

What is the most pain you've ever been in?

I'm afraid I won't make a good example posting in this thread. The worst pain I've ever been in, not counting the one time my armpit was charred as a baby - I don't consciously remember that, was a cramp in my leg that just would not stop. Eventually it stopped anyway.

Mike Aug 29th, 2004 01:06 PM

When I was 7 I was beaten with a spring from a car. The spring had been left out in the sun for a long time and it was hot.

Anonymous Aug 29th, 2004 01:18 PM

hahahahahaha

Ftang Ftang Olay OLay Aug 29th, 2004 01:21 PM

could a least been a hot brand or sumthing but a spring...

Supafly345 Aug 29th, 2004 01:36 PM

McMock gives me a cramp in my eyes.

Anonymous Aug 29th, 2004 01:51 PM

I'm just living vicariously through his assailant. He must be a pretty cool guy to beat up a jackass with a huge, red-hot comical spring. Since that's what I'm going to assume a 'car spring' is.

St8ic Aug 29th, 2004 01:53 PM

I had a fractured leg and dislocated knee, and I walked on it for two days before I went to the hospital. :/

Fortunatly, Canada has free health care. Take that.

Mike Aug 29th, 2004 02:17 PM

Assumption is the loudest speaker of ignorance.

Anonymous Aug 29th, 2004 02:22 PM

Mike is the best getter of jokes.

Geggy Aug 29th, 2004 02:49 PM

lets beat mike with every car parts there is, i'll start with a muffler then the carborator

breaking my collarbone in two places after falling off my bike while attempting a tail whip...the pain was H E L L. internal bleeding in my left lungs after i slipped and fell off a trampoline while landing on a 30 or so foot jump. so many more injuries i'm amazed i'm even still walking...

ArrowX Aug 29th, 2004 02:50 PM

When my cat went insane ant tryed to kill me :( 38 stitches

Little fucker almost slit my carotid artery :lol

executioneer Aug 29th, 2004 02:53 PM

one time i went to help a little kid get his ball out of what i thought was just a small patch of himalayan blackberry vines but it was actually growing on the side of a really steep hill, and i slid down the hill thru the vines until i was snagged well enough to stop moving :( it hurt so much that i puked :(

AChimp Aug 29th, 2004 02:56 PM

After you dislocate your knee or tear the ACL once, it never really hurts as much as the first time. Your leg goes more numb than anything, and it feels like it's going to bend in the opposite direction if you even move it slightly. :(

Mr. Vagiclean Aug 29th, 2004 03:00 PM

:x

the_dudefather Aug 29th, 2004 03:05 PM

the only recent bout of pain was on the way to see kill bill vol 1 in the cinema, i trip on a precarious path and busted my ankle, and after the film it was horribly swollen and painful. whats worse is i attempted to attempt the 15 minute walk home. i went 5 mins then got a taxi.

Uma therman was mocking me with the whole wiggle your big toe scene lol

da blob Aug 29th, 2004 03:33 PM

I once kept my contact lenses overnight (more than 24 h all in all) and got an eye ulcer it hurt so much I couldn't walk my mother had to ask for a wheelchair at the hospital.
Also a kidney infection - it was a mild one, but still. The full blown kidney thing is a killer, my brother in law had a calculus once and when the pain kicked in it was so overwhelming he had a seizure on the spot. It's like the brain disconnects itself because it can't handle the pain, said the doctors.

Pub Lover Aug 29th, 2004 04:01 PM

I once fractured my spine. It didn't start hurting till I woke up four hours later in a police cell.

ziggytrix Aug 29th, 2004 04:56 PM

kidney stone. >:

hurt so bad i threw up. and i never thow up cuz i hate to. so i hurt like something was boring it's way thru my guts and my mouth tasted like half digested beef stew. i thought maybe it was my appendix, so i had to go to the goddamn emergency room where they asked me how bad my pain was on a scale from 1 to 10. i told them 7, cuz i figured 3rd degree burns over 85% of you body would be the benchmark for 10. but then they made me sit in the waiting room for hours, then another private waiting room for hours, during which time i had to go to the bathroom and heave up the rest of my stomach's contents, then a few dry heaves.

and that was the best halloween ever.

Ftang Ftang Olay OLay Aug 29th, 2004 05:10 PM

catching myself in my zipper was pretty nasty :(

but the worse was when i fell about 15ft and landed on my back on a kerb stone

i broke my back, most of my ribs and punctured a lung all i remember was not being able to breath proper then waking up in hospital.

but i can still walk after that.

Zbu Manowar Aug 29th, 2004 05:43 PM

Infected root in my molar. I had to have two more shots in my tooth just to get me from ripping the armrests of the dentist's chair. Later when I got another infected root I went to another dentist and didn't feel a fucking thing.

ThisIsWitty Aug 29th, 2004 07:14 PM

I slammed my hand in a door, the pain made my legs go weak, while my hand is still in the door I collapse on the curb and smack my face in the road. Then somone opens the door, and that hurt more.

executioneer Aug 29th, 2004 08:06 PM

ISTN THIS A FUN THREAD :x

Matt Harty Aug 29th, 2004 08:12 PM

READING THIS THREAD

ArrowX Aug 29th, 2004 08:15 PM

Another time in forestry class I was carving and the fagot kid next to me got the smatr Idea to kick the Piece of wood i was cutting. It caused me to carve almost all the skin off of my right thumb and the blade stopped near the cuticle :O

I've also ingested battery acid, small amounts of turpentine, gasoline, liquid plastic, motor oil, and Lead paint.

And people wonder why I'm stupid.

Matt Harty Aug 29th, 2004 08:16 PM

NO FIGURED YOU ATE PAINT CHIPS