I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post Yer Picture Here... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3)

MetalMilitia Jan 4th, 2009 08:44 PM

To be fair though all ginger people do look the same. They're like the west's equivalent of the Chinese.

Kitsa Jan 4th, 2009 08:57 PM

I don't know. There's a pretty wide variety of gingers, and I think that blue-eyed gingers vs. brown-eyed can make a pretty big difference.

That being said, when people tell me I look "familiar", I know it's probably because they knew another redheaded woman at some point.

Tadao Jan 4th, 2009 09:16 PM

Or just watched Village of the Damned.

Kitsa Jan 4th, 2009 09:56 PM

I'll damn your village.

I'm fairly sure those were blonde children, Tadao.

Tadao Jan 4th, 2009 10:05 PM

I was talking about the lack of a soul. :x

Kitsa Jan 5th, 2009 07:35 AM

:rolleyes

Fathom Zero Jan 5th, 2009 06:24 PM

He's a sweettalker.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 5th, 2009 06:33 PM

I'll try and find a picture of me when I had long red hair. My friend used to call me Malachi because of it.

Kitsa Jan 5th, 2009 06:53 PM

OUTLANDER! OUTLANDER! WE HAVE YOUR WOMAN!

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 03:10 AM

pac-man Jan 7th, 2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 605725)
This is me when I was about 17-18. I just found it in a box of old photos. I don't remember any stage at which I looked like a Tiffany wannabe, but apparently there was one.

You really, really, really looked liked Tiffany.

Krythor Jan 8th, 2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 604516)

is that your robert deniro impression?

Kitsa Jan 8th, 2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pac-man (Post 606555)

You really, really, really looked liked Tiffany.

Apparently :( I wish my hair were still that bright/long but it's more strawberry-blonde now.

pac-man Jan 8th, 2009 08:57 PM

You could've been a professional lookalike. When can we be expecting your Playboy spread?

Mockery Jan 8th, 2009 09:00 PM

My sister just sent me a big batch of cookies in the mail. Or should I say, a big batch of sprinkles with some cookies on the side. :O

Kitsa Jan 8th, 2009 09:02 PM

Pacman: now that I've had kids, never.

Mockery: Those cookie cutters with bites out of them are great, I have a set of the round ones and totally creeped out some old women with them.

I've never had mail-cookies. Do they hold up?

pac-man Jan 8th, 2009 09:09 PM

Sprinkle overload. It doesn't appear as if that has hindered you (or someone) from looking into them, though.

Dixie Jan 8th, 2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 606771)
Pacman: now that I've had kids, never.

Mockery: Those cookie cutters with bites out of them are great, I have a set of the round ones and totally creeped out some old women with them.

I've never had mail-cookies. Do they hold up?

Snd me some and I'll tell you. :D

Mockery Jan 8th, 2009 09:20 PM

There are indeed quite a few cookies missing from this picture. I already ate a bunch and realized I should probably take a photo of 'em before they completely vanished. As for whether or not they hold up in the mail, she packaged them really well so they didn't go stale or break... so yeah... they be awesome.

Kitsa Jan 8th, 2009 11:29 PM

wait...or maybe they just broke? I thought they were these:

ABC Cookie Cutters

executioneer Jan 9th, 2009 02:26 AM

yeah they look like they're broked, the coloring is different in the broken areas

Kitsa Jan 9th, 2009 11:19 AM

Yeah, I thought of that after I said it. But still, the cool-cookie-cutter thing holds true.

MetalMilitia Jan 9th, 2009 11:50 AM

Here's me with a Panzer Mk. VI Tiger 1 tank. I went to have a look at it under the pretense of improving a project I'm working on (a 3D model of the same tank) but secretly I just wanted to go and look at tanks because they're awesome.

Zhukov Jan 10th, 2009 08:26 AM

That is awesome! Tell me you got more pictures than that.

MetalMilitia Jan 10th, 2009 08:42 AM

Yeah but apparently I'm an incredibly poor photographer because most of them came out really blurry. I was mostly trying to get pictures of the bits that no one else had bothered to photograph - inside the tracks and the exhaust systems etc. - but rather cleverly I forgot to do distant shots to give the details context. I don't know where half the things I photographed actually go :lol

Got some good shots of the King Tiger which I think to this day is one of the coolest looking things in existence. I'd love to have a look inside one but no where will let you do than :(