I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post Yer Picture Here... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3)

kellychaos Dec 17th, 2003 05:08 PM

I have your name on my ass. :thisjustin

Rongi Dec 17th, 2003 05:08 PM

Kellychaos is one funny guy. He could make you laugh at your own father's funeral he could.

kellychaos Dec 17th, 2003 05:15 PM

You wouldn't have to limit yourself to just laughing at your father's funeral. The best joke will live on well after his death. :lookinamirror

Rongi Dec 17th, 2003 05:18 PM

I tell ya guys, Kellychaos is battin a thousand.

Rongi Dec 17th, 2003 05:25 PM

Kellychao is re- fuck the sarcasm. Kelly chaos, you are the biggest loudest unfunny dumbass I've ever met. I wouldn't even dislike you that much if you just stopped trying to be funny and realized you're an idiot. But you continue to try and continue to think you're a fucking comic genious. Just shut the fuck up.

goatwoodward Dec 17th, 2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
That looks suspiciously photoshopped, Pub. =-o

...sounds like he wants the video... ;)

kellychaos Dec 17th, 2003 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
Kellychao is re- fuck the sarcasm. Kelly chaos, you are the biggest loudest unfunny dumbass I've ever met. I wouldn't even dislike you that much if you just stopped trying to be funny and realized you're an idiot. But you continue to try and continue to think you're a fucking comic genious. Just shut the fuck up.

Upset much? What a turd-burgular.

James Dec 17th, 2003 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
You might be cute, but your taste in music is awful. Especially when you tattoo it on your back like that. D:

You should see the Linkin Park and ICP tattoos on her asscheeks.

No, really. You should.

ScruU2wice Dec 17th, 2003 10:01 PM

i'd totally hit on lenor and her extreme sexynes but she hates noobs :x

Big Papa Goat Dec 18th, 2003 12:22 AM

Huzzah! Me at my aftergrad last June, having a good drunk time.

Spooky Dec 18th, 2003 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
WHAT THE FUCKS IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOUR RED HAIR IS BETTER THAN MINE I WILL FUCKING STABB YOUR EYES OUT WITH A SPOON YOU MOTHERSFUCKSER >: >: >:

Yay for redheads named Jason

im the coolest redhead named jason ever

Lenor Dec 18th, 2003 01:36 PM

I have two more tattoo's one on my upper right arm that has a smiley face with *I hate you* underneath it, and a black flower on my shoulder for my dad when he passed away.

Diversity is what makes things interesting, Im sure that not everyone likes 'Metal' 'Hard-rock' 'techno' 'country' 'indie' 'pop' ect..ect.. tattoo's are a form of 'art' in my opoion. I hate tattoo's of naked woman in guys armpits, but hey thats there descion, And the tattooist made 'art' when creating it.

And I dont post my pictures to gain anyones approval, or to get 'hit on' Like someone said (sorry for forgetting), but its nice to have a idea of who your talking too.

Schimid Dec 18th, 2003 02:18 PM

Re: ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
opoion.

:lol

ScruU2wice Dec 18th, 2003 05:04 PM

Quote:

Im sure that not everyone likes 'Metal' 'Hard-rock' 'techno' 'country' 'indie' 'pop' ect..ect..
I like indian music :lol

Quote:

And I dont post my pictures to gain anyones approval, or to get 'hit on' Like someone said (sorry for forgetting), but its nice to have a idea of who your talking too.
That just ruined my idea for a Hey, lenor, ASL? thread :rolleyes

Lenor Dec 18th, 2003 08:01 PM

Since when did this become a spelling bee?

Sorry for ruining your plan

Jeanette X Dec 18th, 2003 08:56 PM

Re: ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
And the tattooist made 'art' when creating it.

You don't make art by copying a Korn logo onto somebody's back.

and I don't give a shit what type of music you like. It is fucking stupid to get a tattoo of the name of a band, period.

Supafly345 Dec 18th, 2003 09:07 PM

Yes, it may not be much of art to you, but it is art. Not the logo perse, but the display of it on human skin. No matter how stupid it may be.

Jeanette X Dec 18th, 2003 09:14 PM

I say that if your going to scarify and mutlilate yourself, go all out! Peel your skin off in an attractive pattern.

Lenor Dec 18th, 2003 09:34 PM

Do you honestly think I would even consider your thoughts on my tattoo? Maybe its not art to you, but consider this, the guy who did tattoo it on my back did it all free-form. As he does Many of his other tattoo's, Now thats art. Maybe your still drawing stick figures. What I have on my OWN body should be NONE of your concern, Nor should it effect you in any way. Its what I like, get over it.

I really really hate simple minded assholes.

Jeanette X Dec 18th, 2003 10:18 PM

He did it free form? WELL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING! :eek

What profound art! What incredible skill he must have to write four letters!

By the way, I really don't care at all. If you want something incredibly stupid written on your back, more power to you sister!

Anonymous Dec 18th, 2003 10:21 PM

JEANETTE WE WANT MORE PICTURES :picklehat

executioneer Dec 18th, 2003 11:02 PM

THIS THREAD GIVES ME A BONER

-willie

Supafly345 Dec 18th, 2003 11:09 PM

"And what a giant sac you have"

executioneer Dec 18th, 2003 11:11 PM

BLUE BAAAAAAAAAALLLS

-willie

ScruU2wice Dec 19th, 2003 12:04 AM

so i notice your left is bigger than your right, do explain it to us ;)