I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   SHITTY HALLOWEEN CANDY (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7011)

Cap'n Crunch Oct 29th, 2003 08:07 PM

SHITTY HALLOWEEN CANDY

POPCORN BALLS >:

HickMan Oct 29th, 2003 08:16 PM

The ever-popular CANDY CORN. >: But that goes without saying. :(

Rongi Oct 29th, 2003 09:24 PM

Good And Plenty

Nerd Oct 29th, 2003 09:43 PM

CHIPS. >:

Drev Oct 29th, 2003 10:33 PM

PENNIES TASTES LIKE IT'S MAKE OF FUCKING METAL! >:

The Retro Kat Oct 29th, 2003 10:40 PM

The infamous wax paper candy that's supposed to be caramel or something, but instead its like crap. You know, the stuff that comes in the orange or black wrapper.

Big McLargehuge Oct 29th, 2003 11:16 PM

CHiPs

Esuohlim Oct 30th, 2003 11:22 AM

CANDY CORN IS FUCKING AWESOME. >:

Anything with peanuts or razor blades. >:

HickMan Oct 30th, 2003 06:38 PM

PENNIES ARE PRETTY SICK, MAN.

Mr. Vagiclean Oct 30th, 2003 06:54 PM

The award for the worst candy on Halloween....has got to be, the fucking twizzlers

They taste like dead babies, they stick to your teeth like dead babies, and they start screaming at your head while you are sleeping, like any consumed babies would do. Fucking damn it i hate dead babies

punkgrrrlie10 Oct 30th, 2003 07:05 PM

tootsie rolls

Nerd Oct 30th, 2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean
The award for the worst candy on Halloween....has got to be, the fucking twizzlers

They taste like dead babies, they stick to your teeth like dead babies, and they start screaming at your head while you are sleeping, like any consumed babies would do. Fucking damn it i hate dead babies

You should eat less dead babies and more candy.

Quote:

tootsie rolls
Hey fuck you, I like Tootsie Rolls. >:

Emu Oct 30th, 2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
The infamous wax paper candy that's supposed to be caramel or something, but instead its like crap. You know, the stuff that comes in the orange or black wrapper.

I get these every god damn halloween but I never see them anywhere else. yes, I hate them.

Schimid Oct 30th, 2003 11:23 PM

I SECOND TOOTSIE ROLLS

AND CANDY CORN

AND POPCORN BALLS

AND ROCKS

BlueOatmeal Nov 5th, 2003 03:47 PM

Quote:

Godammit I love those things! I just finished off my 2 for a dollar bag! Yum Yum!

cow-go-moo Nov 8th, 2003 12:40 PM

Mary Janes. those things are not candy.

The Retro Kat Nov 8th, 2003 08:07 PM

happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place my happy place

dellsucks4me Nov 14th, 2003 10:11 AM

A few years ago some guy was giving out individual sheets of loose-leaf to the kids. We had fun burning them though.

Also, my friend tricked me into trick-or-treating in the projects. All I got was a penny and a 5-year-old penny candy. I ate the candy and almost died from food poisoning.

Jeanette X Nov 14th, 2003 12:30 PM

Toothbrushes. >:

Freaky Sheek Nov 14th, 2003 01:22 PM

Quote:

ewwwww. I hate that candy too, that and those circus peanut things...

wow... TOOTHBRUSHES!?

Cap'n Crunch Nov 14th, 2003 03:09 PM

TOOTHBRUSHES AREN'T CANDY!

The Retro Kat Nov 14th, 2003 11:54 PM

...to your culture.

Nerd Nov 15th, 2003 12:06 AM

No there really not.

Mike P Nov 15th, 2003 12:30 AM

Oh, you just watch. Pretty fucking soon some company is going come out with "Toothbrush candy". It's going to be like those Fun Dips, except you put an edible toothbrush into the dust and "brush your teeth" with it. Just you watch.

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2003 12:58 AM

:c.unt