I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Reason I Keep Changing My Avatar (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3280)

GothNAPrepsBody May 12th, 2003 11:55 AM

The Reason I Keep Changing My Avatar

Since you all keep wining like little shit(s) JAMESMAN................. I would like to let you know........................why...........I....... .......Keep changing my avatar .....................But only after one of you gets close to right........................................... so ill wait a week and then answer......................... if someone gets warm............................

kellychaos May 12th, 2003 12:01 PM

Would it be because there's so many sides to your dark, comlplex, and twisted soul? (Dramatic pause) Is it because nobody can truly understand you and avatars are the one true thing that comes even close to revealing the "real you" because words are never adequate? Bleh!! :/

While you're at it can you explain the annoying sequence of periods as well. >:

GothNAPrepsBody May 12th, 2003 12:03 PM

h

I.....................................Will........ ......................Explain..................... ............nothing,.............................. ...................because........................ ....you guesed............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .........wrong! :( :)

Spectre X May 12th, 2003 12:12 PM

you keep changing your avatar because you are the product of an ass-raping gone wrong. how does it feel to be the product of someone's shit and seamon?

Zosimus May 12th, 2003 12:23 PM

I am tempted to say that its because you are borderlining paranoia schizofrenia a la Goth, in the midst of your huge cyber identity crises. BUT, it could also be due to the constant change of address on the URL links that you use (?!)

P.S. Kellychaos asked a good question:l what IS up with your over-use of the period sign?:pac...........

Johannas May 12th, 2003 12:56 PM

I know why! Hes trying to be like/is WATERWITCH! Thats right, i uncovered the long secrete that.....well, everyone already knew. Cause the only other person on this board that OVERuses periods is Waterwitch.

TA-DA!

DTH
JOHANNAS

Cap'n Crunch May 12th, 2003 01:02 PM

Is it because you have nothing better to do than get mocked on I-Mockery.net and you want to look your best while being made fun of?

Jeanette X May 12th, 2003 02:07 PM

Hmm...because at first you just did because you couldn't make up your mind, but now that we have taunted you for it, you are just doing it in a pitiful attempt to defy us? :blah

Do I win a prize if I am right? Is the prize more lame death threats that I can make fun of? Cause if so, I definetely want in! :)

James May 12th, 2003 02:07 PM

There's a different between bitching, and making fun of you for being a dumb shit.

Which is the reason you keep changing your user pic every 2 days. You're a dumb shit.

I win.

Schimid May 12th, 2003 02:23 PM

Jamesman wins a virgin sacrifice.

Ninjavenom May 12th, 2003 02:42 PM

the periods are meant to piss us off.

Bennett May 12th, 2003 03:00 PM

you keep changing your avatar so you can have a reason to make another worthless thread, since all of us are so enthralled by your avatar.

file under: nobody gives a fuck

Esuohlim May 12th, 2003 03:20 PM

I frankly don't give a shit about the worthless images in your avatar.

Rongi May 12th, 2003 03:59 PM

What's with the gay dragons anyway?

punkgrrrlie10 May 12th, 2003 04:09 PM

What are you guys talking about? I was just thinking the other day "wow, why does the preppy goth who wears too much black keep changing his avatar? I am so captivated by it I can't sleep at night".

Goth: are you out of breath? Is that why you overuse ellipsis? Is it for dramatic effect? Are you a drama queen? Oh wait, you're goth, I guess that goes w/o saying. Oh yeah, and in case you didn't catch my sarcasm, I didn't even notice you had an avatar until you made a thread about it.

Captain Robo May 12th, 2003 04:31 PM

Quote:

The Reason I Keep Changing My Avatar
WE CARE A LOT :D

The Retro Kat May 12th, 2003 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johannas
I know why! Hes trying to be like/is WATERWITCH! Thats right, i uncovered the long secrete that.....well, everyone already knew. Cause the only other person on this board that OVERuses periods is Waterwitch.

TA-DA!

DTH
JOHANNAS

Those are no ordinary periods, Johannas. Those are called elipsces. They are used to show omitted text. There should only be three used, and shouldn't be used for a pause. I hate you goth, you anus.

And did you change your avatar because you are into gay gothic bondage where you cut your funtrail and anus together forming a vaganis?

GothNAPrepsBody May 13th, 2003 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid
Jamesman wins a virgin sacrifice.

The present was a virgin sacrafice but jeanette was right at first not to defy you though... anyways you may now kill Schimid

GothNAPrepsBody May 13th, 2003 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
What's with the gay dragons anyway?

Dragons are one form of the six elements of the world...Earth,Water,Fire,Wind,Smoke(Evil),And of course all those five make up the sixth and most powerfull purity.

And dragons are not gay they symbolize power.

DonkeyMolester May 13th, 2003 08:13 AM

Dragons are lame >:

I´m cool though.

kellychaos May 13th, 2003 10:15 AM

I can't decide whether heshe is a masochist or just a plain ol' attention whore. :/

Captain Robo May 13th, 2003 10:16 AM

Do goths drink animal blood and worship satan?

GothNAPrepsBody May 13th, 2003 12:18 PM

No they do not but I can't speak for all goths but every goth has a packa cigs and a lighter in atleast one pocket and dragons are cool your lame

Spectre X May 13th, 2003 02:18 PM

Dragons are cool, yes, but not your dragons.

Bennett May 13th, 2003 02:23 PM

Dragons are cool if they're a Dragnaprepsbody, but when you can tell just by looking at them that they're a dragon, then they suck