I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LADIES MAN: THE DEFFINITIVE VINTH (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4226)

mburbank Jun 26th, 2003 01:25 PM

LADIES MAN: THE DEFFINITIVE VINTH

"I guess I can be a man then after I join up. You know, a man? Something your wife won't know about unless she pays me a visit."

"I never said anything about your wife's sexuality."

"Besides rape/manipulation of someone young, dicks had to go into pussies and sperm had to be ejaculated to make a kid by everyone's free will."

"I sure as hell know you haven't grasped any part of the opposite sex in quite a while, unless it was a family member."

"I am going on a date tonight. Hot lil' latino chick, as per my friend's description."

"Watched my friend get a lap dance from 4 fine women"

"Got to feel the difference between a 35DDD natural breast and a 34D implant"

"Got some underwater handjob action"

"My dick is the sex, baby. Ask your mother."

"I paid a visit to your mother and made her drink my cum from a tropical drink glass."

"go back in the kitchen beyotch and make me a steak."

"Your attitude is what happens when we give women the right to vote and think their opinions matter."

Zhukov Jun 26th, 2003 01:39 PM

Quote:

"My dick is the sex, baby. Ask your mother."
I swear my little brother said something along those lines only a few days ago.

Vibecrewangel Jun 26th, 2003 06:19 PM

LMAO

Any other women out there wondering about the 35DDD?

It's the 35 part I'm having a problme with ma'self.

mburbank Jun 26th, 2003 06:27 PM

I agree. Even a sow only has six.

Vibecrewangel Jun 26th, 2003 06:36 PM

:boob :boob

The_Rorschach Jun 26th, 2003 06:43 PM

You know Vibe, I found that amusing, but mostly because I only figured out the mystery of reading bra sized a couple years ago myself.

Vibecrewangel Jun 26th, 2003 06:50 PM

Boobs

Bra sizes suck. I'm one of those in-between sizes both in cup and in inches. Makes it a pain-in-the-tit to find any that fit.

Isaac Jun 26th, 2003 06:52 PM

did he actualy say those things, or are they just impersonations...

Vibecrewangel Jun 26th, 2003 06:53 PM

Boobs

That are all real Vince-isms.

Isaac Jun 26th, 2003 08:17 PM

Damn't, when your doing a vince-ism, I can't tell what the fuck you're saying.

The_voice_of_reason Jun 27th, 2003 12:35 AM

Can somebody please explain for those of us who aren't bra literate?

jin Jun 27th, 2003 12:45 AM

The number at the front is the circumference of the chest and the letter is the size of the cup (breast/boobie).

I think.

AChimp Jun 27th, 2003 12:46 AM

Wouldn't DDD be, like, 56 inches and measured around the knees?

jin Jun 27th, 2003 12:49 AM

Maybe it WAS a cow?

Vibecrewangel Jun 27th, 2003 01:47 AM

LMAO

Bras come in even #s 32 34 36 38
This is the measurement in inches of the area around the ribs underneath the breasts.

The cup size is determind by how many inches more it is around the breast area. These are the letters.
Rule of thumb is every 1.5 to 2 inches more is a cup size. Though that is a rough estimate.

I can wear a 36D, 36DD, 38C, 38D or 38DD depending on the designer.

As a side note, DDD and E are the same thing.

I used to work at Fredericks of Hollywood. Back before their products went to shite. You couldn't pay me to shop there now.

FartinMowler Jul 1st, 2003 09:02 PM

Vince is what I define as the oozing with sexual frustration single male. I have worked with so many men that never get sex and it eventually turns into a malaise of confused stupid sexual repertoire that any normal male in a relationship knows is made up crude bravado.

Immortal Goat Jul 1st, 2003 09:09 PM

Really and truly, I don't think Vinth has ever even SEEN a girl, clothed OR otherwise. And that Latino girl he said he had a date with, that was probably just Miss September in "Hot Latino Action Magazine". I will now demonstrate his "date" with this woman...
:wank

VinceZeb Jul 1st, 2003 09:36 PM

IG, put your mom's face in front of my dick and that pretty much the date between us.

Miss Modular Jul 1st, 2003 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Really and truly, I don't think Vinth has ever even SEEN a girl, clothed OR otherwise. And that Latino girl he said he had a date with, that was probably just Miss September in "Hot Latino Action Magazine". I will now demonstrate his "date" with this woman...
:wank

MEET VINTH'S HOT ETHNIC CHICKS!!

FS Jul 2nd, 2003 06:48 AM

Oh, how nice! To save Max the trouble of rounding up his quotes, Vince is now posting them directly into his threads.

mburbank Jul 2nd, 2003 09:39 AM

"put your mom's face in front of my dick and that pretty much the date between us."

"You know, that's the same exact thing your momma said last night after I got done pounding her pussy raw."

Zero Signal Jul 2nd, 2003 10:06 AM

Vinth says he dates/dated a Latino girl to serve the same purpose as the "I have friends that are black..." theory. Now he is not so much of a bigot, right? :rolleyes

VinceZeb Jul 2nd, 2003 10:19 AM

Aww, shucks, zero found me out! :(

kellychaos Jul 2nd, 2003 10:30 AM

If the the tits fit, you must acquit. :johnny

mburbank Jul 2nd, 2003 10:33 AM

"Do you think Jenna Jameson would be fucking women and generally acting like a whore with chicks in public if it wasnt putting money in her cum-coated hands? I think not."