I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   For all you people who wanted to AIM this girl... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15105)

The One and Only... Nov 18th, 2004 08:26 PM

For all you people who wanted to AIM this girl...

Removed.

Perndog Nov 18th, 2004 08:28 PM

Man, I would have started ignoring her just after seeing that screen name.

The One and Only... Nov 18th, 2004 08:29 PM

Good for you. If I had a cookie, I would give it to you.

Now, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!!!

adept_ninja Nov 18th, 2004 08:39 PM

Haha see what I mean? Now you will get revenge because for a week people will bug the shit outta her. then move on to somthing new :/

GADZOOKS Nov 19th, 2004 02:08 AM

I bet OAO made up that name so he can see what the people at I-mockery really think about him

McMock Nov 19th, 2004 03:48 AM

What if we ask her all kinds of embarassing details about you? Do we post the conversations here as well?

Dole Nov 19th, 2004 09:24 AM

sdole: hi there....so you travel on buses I hear?
Marizzle10: wtf? who is this?
sdole: I am a friend of the boy you love.
Marizzle: is this jake?
sdole: no, not jake...aren't you in love with some nerdy fencing kid at your school? The fat nazi?
Marizzle10: fuck off jake
sdole: he lurves you very much
sdole: that is if you actually exist
Marizzle10: oh HIM. No, unfortunately I dont actually exist. I am an invention of his designed to elicit sympathy from anonymous message board posters.
sdole: so...if you dont exist, I presume this conversation isn't actually happening?
Marizzle10: That's right. This is actually your poor attempt at humour during a boring lunch hour.
sdole: so this is a fictional conversation between myself and...myself?
Marizzle10: Thats right. I would abandon it right now if I was you, as at this point there is no obvious punchline to end it with.
sdole: good plan. laterz
Marizzle10: Cheerio
**sdole signed off at 14:30**

pjalne Nov 19th, 2004 09:30 AM

Wait, is that OAO?

Helm Nov 19th, 2004 09:51 AM

dole talking with dole while dole makes a joke

FS Nov 19th, 2004 09:53 AM

It's all made up by Dole, if I'm not mistaken.

But I'll get to the bottom of this:

Marizzle10: Greetings junsdierkens! Let's talk a while! Would you like to talk about 1) current events 2) the weather 3) sports 4) love 5) movies?
junsdierkens: 4
Marizzle10: You'd like to talk about love! Well let's get started!
junsdierkens: I... I saw you in the bus this morning.
Marizzle10: You saw I in the bus this morning! How interesting!
junsdierkens: You were wearing that green t-shirt.
Marizzle10: I were wearing that green t-shirt? Really?
junsdierkens: Tell me, do you... do you love me?
Marizzle10: Hmmm, I don't know, you tell me!
junsdierkens: Well, I know I love you.
Marizzle10: You know I love I! How interesting! Aww, thank you!
junsdierkens: And... do you?
Marizzle10: And... do I? Well I don't know!
junsdierkens: I love you!
Marizzle10: I love I? Really?
junsdierkens: DAMN YOU STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS
Marizzle10: You don't have to shout! I can hear you just fine!
junsdierkens: I'll kill myself if you don't love me
Marizzle10: Would you like to talk about 1) current events 2) the weather 3) sports 4) love 5) movies?
junsdierkens: I'll throw myself on my fencing sword or whatever
Marizzle10: Would you like to talk about 1) current events 2) the weather 3) sports 4) love 5) movies?
junsdierkens: It'll probably just break but I DON'T CARE
Marizzle10: It'll probably just break Really? You don't have to shout! I can hear you just fine! How interesting!
junsdierkens: FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T CARE!!
Marizzle10: I don't like bad language! You don't have to shout! I can hear you just fine! Really?

Previous message I don't like bad language! You don't have to shout! I can hear you just fine! Really? was not received by user junsdierkens because: user is not online.

McMock Nov 19th, 2004 10:25 AM

That was funny. Well done, FS.

MetalMilitia Nov 19th, 2004 11:12 AM

damn i want to join in the fun. Anyone know a good 3rd party AIM client so i dont have to put gAyOL IM on my PC.

The One and Only... Nov 19th, 2004 03:18 PM

Christ, I'm not that much of a nerd.

This is a real person. You guys wanted the s/n, so I gave it to you.

The One and Only... Nov 19th, 2004 03:20 PM

And I'm not suicidal over this. Where did you even get that?

The One and Only... Nov 19th, 2004 03:53 PM

DAMN YOU ROG, FOR NOT FIXING THE EDIT FEATURE!!!

Sorry guys, I've been on AIM too much lately, so I'm a little out of touch with posting everything I need to say in a single message.

Anyway, some things to bring up if you want to spice up the discussion:

1. Ask her if she saved my sexual fantasy so that you can read it.
2. Tell her that you and her ain't nothing but mammals and you want to do it like they do on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!
3. Post the lyrics to Splash Waterfalls immediately afterward.
4. Ask for a copy of the CD from her friend Cortney.
5. Tell her to stop staring at you.
6. Tell her that your boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever is going to beat her up.
7. Tell her to wear that sexy skirt and pink top on Monday.
8. Tell her that I miss the sound of her voice :( .
9. Get her to join I-Mockery and duke it out in the Mock Wars.
10. Link to this thread, so that she knows I'm responsible for all of this.

Oh yeah... and Marissa, inevitably you're eventually going to see this, so yeah, it's Jack. But seriously, will you tell these guys I'm not fat anymore? I mean, damn. Give me some credit where it is due. I may suck with women, but at least I'm not a fat ass.

kellychaos Nov 19th, 2004 03:58 PM

Enough. Do you hear me?!

Perndog Nov 19th, 2004 05:54 PM

I am Jack's righteous indignance.

AChimp Nov 19th, 2004 07:09 PM

After writing that list, you should seriously consider becoming suicidal, OAO. :lol

Anonymous Nov 19th, 2004 07:43 PM

You and Marissa deserve each other, Jack.:lol

The One and Only... Nov 19th, 2004 10:43 PM

Removed.

Jixby Phillips Nov 19th, 2004 11:35 PM

lol

Jixby Phillips Nov 19th, 2004 11:37 PM

Playing Strip Twister

Leave it.Or call if you wanna join

Highlight This:Even if you can't see Him, God is always with you, and if you believe this, put this in your profile.

Tell me again that we will be Lovers and Friends

"Take chances.Tell the truth.Date someone totally wrong for you.Say no.Spend all your cash.Fall in love.Get to kno someone random.Be random.Say I love you.Sing out loud. Laugh at a stupid joke.Cry. Apologize.Tell someone how much they mean to you.Laugh til your stomach hurts.Live life.And most of all,have no regrets."

Thats so fetch!!

(\ /)
(O.o) Copy Stew the bunny into your profile
(> <)

nothing4buddha Nov 19th, 2004 11:57 PM

jesus, get over it OAO

MetalMilitia Nov 20th, 2004 07:00 AM

OAO: my god, are all the girls you know completely retarded?

best bits:

Quote:

Cortneigh23: ive gotten in troble for it too
Cortneigh23: thanks
OAO3405: Uh huh.
OAO3405: I bet.
Cortneigh23: i seriously have ask ne one'

Quote:

OAO3405: Did she really break up w/ her boyfriend?
Cortneigh23: yeah
OAO3405: Oh.
Cortneigh23: he started following her too much jus like you
Great relationship they must have had. :rolleyes

Quote:

Cortneigh23: ur a loser u suck ur own 7.5 inch pepe and has no fariend leave me and my friend alone

Helm Nov 20th, 2004 09:38 AM

Quote:

damn i want to join in the fun. Anyone know a good 3rd party AIM client so i dont have to put gAyOL IM on my PC.
...because the other two people that posted their logs actually used aol, right?

MetalMilitia Nov 20th, 2004 10:14 AM

I dont want any AOL products on my pc as a matter of principal.
I realise AIM does not require a subscription to AOL.

Jixby Phillips Nov 20th, 2004 12:22 PM

u fag :lol

GADZOOKS Nov 20th, 2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
I dont want any AOL products on my pc as a matter of principal.
I realise AIM does not require a subscription to AOL.

I bet it's the "America" part.

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 02:12 PM

I am over this. I just want to see how hilarious you guys can make the situation.

The really funny thing is, these girls tell me to leave me alone, but I'm not the one who ends up calling them. They call me, damn it!

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

OAO: my god, are all the girls you know completely retarded?

Nah.

For example, I've met some girls through these two that aren't like that.

Also, I know a couple of junior girls who aren't insane either.

An example of a conversation with one of them.

Me: "So what are you doing this weekend? Going out with your boyfriend?"
Her: "No, I don't have a boyfriend."
Me: "You still don't have a boyfriend? I'm suprised."
Her: "Why?"
Me: "Because you're a pretty attractive girl."
Her: "Aw, thanks Jack."

Now, see, that's a simple, easy way to let a guy down. She obviously could tell where I was going, so she cut me off before I could get there.

FS Nov 20th, 2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One and Only...
The really funny thing is, these girls tell me to leave me alone, but I'm not the one who ends up calling them. They call me, damn it!

To tell you to leave them alone?

MetalMilitia Nov 20th, 2004 03:25 PM

Quote:

Me: "So what are you doing this weekend? Going out with your boyfriend?"
Her: "No, I don't have a boyfriend."
Me: "You still don't have a boyfriend? I'm suprised."
Her: "Why?"
Me: "Because you're a pretty attractive girl."
Her: "Aw, thanks Jack."

wow, your smooth OAO. (:lol )

McMock Nov 20th, 2004 05:10 PM

Man, you're REALLY bad at reading people, you know that? God damn!

Helm Nov 20th, 2004 05:21 PM

Idiot. These were made up discussions so if you wanted to 'join in the fun' all you had to do would be to post your own made-up discussion. No AOL or AIM needed. Do you even read the other posts in a thread before you rush for the reply button?

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 05:56 PM

FS - No, they just bug me when they call me.

Basically, the whole thing follows a generic pattern. Marissa calls me or AIMs me and tell me to do something, promising something in return. Then, I, enjoying the hilarity of the situation, do it. Following this, Marissa calls me a loser, etc., and says that she was just joking. Then, I talk to her friend and her friend on AIM for a while, who eventually block me. Of course, the blocks are only temporary.

For example, yesterday Marissa called me so that I would tell her my sexual fantasy over the phone. I, like an Altzheimer's patient, do it after making her ask several times over. Then, after telling her twice (because the first time, I left out the oral sex part so she made me retell it all over again), she tells me "you're gross," etc. So, after she hangs up, I talk to Cortney online. Then, today, I AIM Cortney and she eventually blocks me. Now supposedly, the police are going to call me later today, so it might be that Marissa gets her male friends on the phone (the police) and calls me later tonight. Eventually, like always, I'll be unblocked again. Rinse, wash, repeat, at least until they get bored with me.

MM - Fuck you.

McMock - What the hell do you mean by that? I already know I don't have a chance in hell with Marissa. If you're talking about the other girl and think that I have a chance with her, well, it's possible, and honestly she's way more worth pursuing. She's definitely pretty, with long, sculpted legs and a pleasing, heart-shaped face. More importantly, she's mature, and yet takes life easy at the same time. She's actually rather comforting to be around. But I think I'm going on a tangent...

Helm - Duh. I know that the discussions posted by other people were made up. I was talking about joining in on the fun with me, in other words actually having conversations with these people.

McMock Nov 20th, 2004 06:22 PM

OAO: when metalmilitia asked you if all the girls you knew were retarded you answered by giving examples of girls that you knew and that weren't retarded, as if he was being serious and needed to see proof. That struck me as a really strange answer but it's really none of my business. If that makes you happy then so be it.

AChimp Nov 20th, 2004 06:27 PM

You're such a fag, OAO. Justify it as "enjoying the hilarity" all you want. You are still a huge fag.

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 06:32 PM

Chimp, I know you find me irresistable, but I just don't swing that way. You're just going to have to deal. >:

Perndog Nov 20th, 2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

More importantly, [a female high school junior] is mature
:lol[/quote]

FS Nov 20th, 2004 06:52 PM

Christ, are you really comfortable in this situation? If you had any self-respect or maybe sense of reality, you'd ignore all of these girls that are just poking fun at a socially inept schoolmate. I don't know if you actually think you're somehow the puppet master in this spectacle, or you're just making your own descent into Stalkerville appear more harmless than it is, but neither is healthy.

These girls you talk about obviously don't respect you and seemingly don't like you. When someone keeps telling you how gross you are and that they want you to stay away from them, then turn around and call you up, they're baiting you. They're not struggling with their animal desires for your hot and gigantic manrod. What they probably want is for you to take things one step too far so they'll have an excuse to have their boyfriends beat you up or even call the actual cops on you and get you kicked from school or something. There's not many people more cruel than schoolmates.

The way you keep trying to justify your situation on here comes across as pretty desperate.

AChimp Nov 20th, 2004 07:09 PM

FatSatan is more verbose than I, but his post can be summed up by the one I made above. :lol

Jixby Phillips Nov 20th, 2004 07:12 PM

[center:589ff5de09]Resident Chimp
[/center:589ff5de09]

Jixby Phillips Nov 20th, 2004 07:13 PM

AChimp Nov 20th, 2004 07:14 PM

:rave

Jixby Phillips Nov 20th, 2004 07:24 PM

i have more posts than you f*ck you

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 07:31 PM

FS - You just don't get it, do you?

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life sucks, life has always sucked, life will always suck while I am in highschool. Quite frankly, I would enjoy a little scrap anyway. At the very least, it would disrupt the monotonous nature of my life.

MetalMilitia Nov 20th, 2004 08:01 PM

You just dont get it. You should care. These girls are just fucking with you and are actually allowing them to do it. You should have told them to go fuck themselves ages ago, atleast then they might not think you are a complete fag who will put up with their shit all the time.

Perndog Nov 20th, 2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Life sucks, life has always sucked, life will always suck while I am in highschool. Quite frankly, I would enjoy a little scrap anyway. At the very least, it would disrupt the monotonous nature of my life.

:boo

Perndog Nov 20th, 2004 08:06 PM

DAMN IT.

I meant: :boohoo

The point, Jack, is that you are the loser in this scenario, in every imaginable way, in our eyes, and in the eyes of all of the stupid girls you keep mentioning.

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 10:43 PM

I did tell them to fuck off a while ago. Every once in a while, I still do. Didn't do much good, I guess.

I seriously need to stop caring. I'm in high school. What the hell does any of this matter? It doesn't. I need to talk to more people; get out more. In any case, I drastically need to change my life as it stands, because right now, it is shit.

Anonymous Nov 20th, 2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I seriously need to stop caring.

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 11:17 PM

You know something? I feel like venting, and I'm going to use this board to do it.

My problem lies at the root. I can't understand myself. I look at this objectively, logically: this girl is completely unattracted to me, completely wrong for me, and probably unable to hold a serious intellectual conversation. And yet, in spite of that, I can't help but fall for her like a brick.

And I don't know why.

I always thought I'd retain control over my feelings. I shouldn't be breaking apart at the seams for a bitch like this. How can I possibly feel this way about someone who treats me like I'm a fucking human trashbag? How can I feel this way about someone like her when there are so many other girls that I might actually have a chance with, that don't treat me like shit, that are at least as or more physically attractive... that have more of the qualities that I think I want to find in someone?

How the hell can I love someone so hopelessly? How the fuck does it happen?

When I sit back and reflect on my life... when I reflect on the past... I remember the moment when I promised myself that I would be nothing but logical. That anything else, ANYTHING ELSE, was inexcusable. But that is hollow, for what is logic used for without put in the context of desire? The key, I later realized, is molding desire so that it is easily attainable; that is the way to achieve contentment.

Or so I thought. I would discover that desire cannot be molded, only eroded with the passage of time. And so I embraced desire, with logic simply being the tool employed to attain it.

Yet, now I think again. I cannot allow myself to want this girl. It is not only difficult; it is impossible to live through. And so, I face my inner feelings, and, once again, build a wall - I build a dam even higher, waiting yet again for the inevitable flood.

My thoughts always bring me back to the same thing: I cannot change what I desire, I can only try to contain it. However, I must control what I desire, for I never want what I can have. A never-ending paradox of pain.

This is far beyond any girl in my life; she merely brings it to the forefront. I always desire that which I cannot find - a society of those who embrace agnosticism as the true path; the growth of a libertarian culture; a way to escape the natural limitations of a single individual; a way to truly be not only an individual, but independent of everything so as to escape that which my emotions are tied to.

What is it in my psyche that screws me over? Why can't I simply accept life and be happy? What masochistic element of my mind possesses me? And how can I rid myself of it? That is all I want to know. I'm tired of being trapped in the mires of my own mind.

I remember when I contemplated the knife, so many years ago... it was the only way I thought I could find the answer. Yet the knife will never tell me the truth. I must discover the truth in life. That is the burden which I must carry.

I think that my poem summarizes my thoughts concisely:

Mirror

Look into the other side
Hatred growing with the gaze
See only the flaws you carry
The trappings you cannot raze
Impossible to become what you desire
Impossible to escape shackles of man
Blood falls with the newborn shards
As serrated as dreams of lambs.

...And while I'm sure that I will get no sympathy on this board, I knew that I needed to express myself. So, if you're going to flame me, go fuck yourself.

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 11:20 PM

Thanks for taking things out of context, Boogie.

I don't care about what happens to me in my school life, because it can't really get much worse.

What I do need to stop caring about is this girl.

Perndog Nov 20th, 2004 11:30 PM

Fag.

The One and Only... Nov 20th, 2004 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perndog
Fag.

Fuck you, you worthless pile of dogshit.

Rongi Nov 20th, 2004 11:55 PM

Fag.

Drev Nov 21st, 2004 12:05 AM

douchebag >:

GADZOOKS Nov 21st, 2004 12:19 AM

Look into the other side
Hatred growing with the gaze
See only the flaws you carry
The trappings you cannot raze
Impossible to become what you desire
Impossible to escape shackles of man
Blood falls with the newborn shards
As serrated as dreams of lambs.

:lol :lol

The One and Only... Nov 21st, 2004 12:20 AM

Quote:

Fuck you, you worthless pile of dogshit.

GADZOOKS Nov 21st, 2004 12:22 AM

You should make a musical video for that poem, and its just one frame.

MetalMilitia Nov 21st, 2004 08:28 AM

what do lambs dream about? i would think it would be nice things like milk and grass?

Helm Nov 21st, 2004 08:36 AM

My last post wasn't directed at you, OAO, but MetalMilitia. But you're just as much of an idiot for not understanding that on your own, and for other, more apparent reasons.

Anonymous Nov 21st, 2004 09:58 AM

Quote:

I remember when I contemplated the knife, so many years ago... it was the only way I thought I could find the answer. Yet the knife will never tell me the truth. I must discover the truth in life. That is the burden which I must carry.
Probably the best line from that, but come on, people. This is hilarious.

The whole point of this site is to laugh at people and their revelations, stances, hopes, dreams, and situations. Don't feel guilty about enjoying this thread a millionth as much as I do. :lol

Helm Nov 21st, 2004 10:10 AM

ok mad max

Anonymous Nov 21st, 2004 10:32 AM

I said the point of the site was to laugh at people and their works, since it's based around the word 'mockery.' That isn't the all-encompassing point of the forum, but it does draw somewhat from the site it's connected to.

What M&M does is stage repetitive, pointless, and humorless attacks on anyone that will listen to him, then through in a laughing emoticon for seasoning. What I do is stage sporadic, inspired, and hilarious attacks on anyone that deserves it.

Then I suck my own dick on that same forum, move some threads to mock wars, ban someone, and call it a day.

sadie Nov 21st, 2004 10:36 AM

you left out the part about hanging out with your UNDERLINGS. :lol

Helm Nov 21st, 2004 10:57 AM

Yeah I'm just fucking with you. Pretend there's no 'with' in that sentence.

The One and Only... Nov 21st, 2004 01:06 PM

I think Chojin has a point. Do you honestly believe I post on I-Mock for sympathy? No. That would be pointless.

AChimp Nov 21st, 2004 01:10 PM

Of course. You're just a sucker for punishment.

Helm Nov 21st, 2004 01:12 PM

Which explains why you keep going back to these girls for more of the humiliation that you crave so much. I bet you deliberately lose at fencing and leave yourself open for the strikes that hurt the most, too.

Fag.

MetalMilitia Nov 21st, 2004 01:20 PM

this is my favourite thread.

adept_ninja Nov 21st, 2004 01:20 PM

Im gonna give him some credit that he does deserve

OAO3405: I masturbate to bukkake.
Cortneigh23: bukkake?
OAO3405: Don't know, don't ask.

That made me giggle :)

The One and Only... Nov 21st, 2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
Of course. You're just a sucker for punishment.

Nah. Possibly on the subconscious level, which apparently is conflicting with my conscious mind.

And don't you think there are better ways to inflict pain that fencing? I mean, granted, it really sucks if your blade snaps and comes back up through your mask, piercing your windpipe, but those kinds of things are pretty rare.

The One and Only... Nov 21st, 2004 05:20 PM

^That last part being addressed to Helm, obviously.

HickMan Nov 21st, 2004 07:56 PM

Around.watching 7th heaven and doing homework.
call the house or jus leave it for whenever i get back

ArOuNd.
watching t.v and doing homework.
call the house or jus leave it.

These are some of the best away messages I've ever seen! Good golly miss molly don't let this one go, OAO!

Anonymous Nov 21st, 2004 08:30 PM

Quote:

Thanks for taking things out of context, Boogie.

I don't care about what happens to me in my school life, because it can't really get much worse.

What I do need to stop caring about is this girl.

Allow me to put things into context for you, Jack:

You don't care about your school life. This girl you're obsessed with is someone you encounter at school almost everyday, thus putting her into your school life.

Still, I do agree with you that your current roster of personality defects does put your school life pretty low.

Emu Nov 21st, 2004 08:38 PM

I wonder how much longer God will allow this high school drama to continue. :(

EisigerBiskuit Nov 21st, 2004 09:16 PM

Damn, she wasn't on.

Quote:

EisigerBiskuit: Increase your penis size today!
EisigerBiskuit: No seriously!
EisigerBiskuit: It's not that hard
EisigerBiskuit: No penis? No problem! For $5.00 more we'll include a brochure for plastic surgeons in US/Canadian Providences
EisigerBiskuit: That's right you fucking bitch, live your cockless life! :-(

The One and Only... Nov 21st, 2004 09:20 PM

lol.

My life feels hollow now. :(

MetalMilitia Nov 21st, 2004 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit
Damn, she wasn't on.

Quote:

EisigerBiskuit: Increase your penis size today!
EisigerBiskuit: No seriously!
EisigerBiskuit: It's not that hard
EisigerBiskuit: No penis? No problem! For $5.00 more we'll include a brochure for plastic surgeons in US/Canadian Providences
EisigerBiskuit: That's right you fucking bitch, live your cockless life! :-(

I was going to do...

"greetings, i am a nigerian businesman and i need you to send me money"

"no"

"well, would you like a bigger penis?"

Mabey one day i will install aim.. *sigh*

The One and Only... Nov 21st, 2004 09:54 PM

Then install it, dumbass.

There are third party services out there, you know. Try looking for one.

Christ, you'd think that you were the one with the shitty life as much time as you spend bitching. GET OFF A MY TERRITORY!!! I LOVES TEH CAPS LOCK !!!!11!!!1!!1!1!1one!!one!

MetalMilitia Nov 21st, 2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

There are third party services out there, you know. Try looking for one.
I have one downloaded on my desktop. i just cannot be bothered to sign up for an account atm.

Jixby Phillips Nov 22nd, 2004 01:07 AM

Quote:

I was going to do...

"greetings, i am a nigerian businesman and i need you to send me money"

"no"

"well, would you like a bigger penis?"

Mabey one day i will install aim.. *sigh*

thats HILARIOUS

FS Nov 22nd, 2004 05:09 AM

You truly missed your calling, OAO. You'd make a great goth.

You should run for goth president.

Terra Nov 22nd, 2004 10:02 AM

And you could be his asshole running mate, Igor.

FS Nov 22nd, 2004 10:33 AM

Stick to making inept jibes when it at least makes sense to do so.

Anonymous Nov 22nd, 2004 02:49 PM

She's trying to take back her wounded ego

The One and Only... Nov 22nd, 2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FS

Goths suck. Stupid attention whores.

kellychaos Nov 22nd, 2004 06:21 PM

So do beta-group pedophile inmates.

mischief Nov 22nd, 2004 07:16 PM

and this thread

The One and Only... Nov 22nd, 2004 07:23 PM

Anyway...

It's looks like this girl has put me on a permanent block, so at least I won't have to put up with any more shit.

Hoo-ray for me. If there is a God out there, he must have decided that it's time for me to move on, and recognized that I can't have much contact with her if it's going to be easy.

There are other girls out there. I just need to keep my eyes open for them. Even a blind gimp with only one arm and a shotgun will hit a fish in the ocean as long as he keeps shooting. He's just got to make sure that he doesn't give up after missing one.

My feelings will fade. My unintelligible depression will end. This girl was entirely wrong for me, anyway; even if I got a few dates, I'm sure I would have left the relationship with as much enthusiasm as I would have entered it.

And so, I search. And once I sense a target, I'll fire again.

mischief Nov 22nd, 2004 07:25 PM

you're going to look back on this someday and feel even more sorry for yourself

The One and Only... Nov 22nd, 2004 07:25 PM

Ironically, immediately after posting this, I receive a message from her.

Emu Nov 22nd, 2004 07:32 PM

Grab her tit, squeeze it, and run. You'll never regret it.*

*well, maybe not never

MetalMilitia Nov 22nd, 2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Anyway...

It's looks like this girl has put me on a permanent block, so at least I won't have to put up with any more shit.

Hoo-ray for me. If there is a God out there, he must have decided that it's time for me to move on, and recognized that I can't have much contact with her if it's going to be easy.

There are other girls out there. I just need to keep my eyes open for them. Even a blind gimp with only one arm and a shotgun will hit a fish in the ocean as long as he keeps shooting. He's just got to make sure that he doesn't give up after missing one.

My feelings will fade. My unintelligible depression will end. This girl was entirely wrong for me, anyway; even if I got a few dates, I'm sure I would have left the relationship with as much enthusiasm as I would have entered it.

And so, I search. And once I sense a target, I'll fire again.

Haveing been in a kind of similar situation (minus most of the wierdness) the advice i would give is to try not to think about her too much and occupy yourself with stuff like college work or .. i dunno... fenceing or whatever your hobbies may be.
Use this as an excuse to change your life for the better and stop bieng such a fag.

Either that or go on a killing spree with a TEC9 and home made pipe bombs. : /

AChimp Nov 22nd, 2004 07:46 PM

Agreed. Bury yourself in work, but not stupid crap like proving why capitalism is wrong. That is useless and boring and a waste of time.

The One and Only... Nov 22nd, 2004 08:38 PM

Proving why capitalism is wrong?

When have I EVER done that?

AChimp Nov 22nd, 2004 09:04 PM

I should have said "current system of capitalism."

Anonymous Nov 22nd, 2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FS

Goths suck. Stupid attention whores.

Part of the reason people quote someone and then put the laughing emoticon is because Rog hasn't figured out how to make a really good "irony" emoticon. That said...

:lol

The One and Only... Nov 22nd, 2004 10:06 PM

Nice try, but I'm not trying to get attention from you assholes. I just use this as a way to vent.

If you're talking about getting attention in real life, it runs a little deeper than that. Everybody needs a girl/guy/whatever sooner or later. Wanting one doesn't make me an attention whore by any means.