I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   For all you people who wanted to AIM this girl... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15105)

MLE Nov 28th, 2004 06:45 AM

rongi :lol

The One and Only... Nov 28th, 2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
um yes you are and um...yes...you...are

Biggie says, "Rongi needs to stop pretending that Jack is living his own life. Worthless fuck."

pjalne Nov 28th, 2004 11:15 AM

Yeah, Rongi, he's a stocker, not a stalker :rolleyes

AChimp Nov 28th, 2004 01:27 PM

:lol

Rongi, that diary is fucking perfect! :lol

kellychaos Nov 29th, 2004 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid

I have to admit that I've never seen them in the same room together. Coincidence?

The One and Only... Nov 29th, 2004 08:54 PM

One is a cartoon. Coincidence?

FartinMowler Nov 29th, 2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

my father is such a peon

:lol Rongi

sadie Nov 30th, 2004 12:20 AM

i really should read this thread one day. it's downright prolific.

MLE Nov 30th, 2004 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One and Only...
One is a cartoon. Coincidence?

SO PERCEPTIVE

HickMan Nov 30th, 2004 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
OAO, you're a pussy.

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 05:55 PM

How original, Hickman. That's only been done on every message board ever created.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to be posting my personal thoughts on here, because one of you assholes did link to this thread but didn't post the conversation. I might update you on what's going on, though, because it really doesn't matter if she only reads that much.

Basically, this girl wrote "weaner" on my locker and also is making a point to flirt with some guy from school in my face.

Rongi Nov 30th, 2004 05:56 PM

Quote:

That's only been done on every message board ever created.

so, every other board created thinks you're a fat whiney pussy too?

HickMan Nov 30th, 2004 06:08 PM

You're catchin' on fast, Rongi.

OAO, look at you. You're a detriment to society.

'OMFG GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO?'

Stop being a wet asshole and start being a man.

MetalMilitia Nov 30th, 2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Basically, this girl wrote "weaner" on my locker and also is making a point to flirt with some guy from school in my face.

Write "SLUT" on hers. And mabey burn her house down. :/

HickMan Nov 30th, 2004 06:14 PM

Now THAT'S manly. Well, at least do the first part :X

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 06:20 PM

Actually, I only know the general location of her locker. I don't know which exact one.

I am being a man - no, really, I am. I may still have a thing for Marissa, but she plays too many games. I'm talking more to that junior girl I mentioned earlier; eventually I'm just gonna ask her out. If that doesn't work out, I'll just have to consider my other options, but all things considered, I think I can get her to go out with me.

And no, you aren't going to her s/n. So don't even ask for it.

EisigerBiskuit Nov 30th, 2004 06:22 PM

You have to make a plan to make her look like an ass. So far you can use the obsession as a played out trick on her, and play it from there.
or you can write "SLUT" on her locker

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 06:24 PM

Oh, and as an afterthought I guess I should mention that my love has already faded into more of a strong attraction, similar to my feelings for the other girl. Exactly where it would have been without my unnatural fabrication.

MetalMilitia Nov 30th, 2004 06:32 PM

Is this the part where you know this marrissa girl might read this thread again so you are totally sticking it to her that she has almost lost you forever :o but still avoiding saying you think shes a bitchtard for hell just incase she reads all this and things 'oh, good grief. What have i done. Jack must be mine'. :/

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 06:35 PM

Oh no, she's definitely a bitch.

But I'm really a bastard, so that's kinda something that I like about her.

And regardless of whether or not she reads this again, that's what I'm planning on doing. Figured it fits in this thread, so... yeah.

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 06:37 PM

Ya know, now that I think about it, if she does read this thread I'll regret having said that...

DAMN YOU ROG FOR NOT FIXING THE EDIT FEATURE!!!

And I guess I should mention that as far as bastards go, I'm really one of the more friendly ones.

adept_ninja Nov 30th, 2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

DAMN YOU ROG FOR NOT FIXING THE EDIT FEATURE!!!
damn you for being so gay

Anonymous Nov 30th, 2004 07:40 PM

Quote:

I may still have a thing for Marissa, but she plays too many games.

I agree. For instance, she plays the "I am not interested in you, get the fuck away from me" game with you, and you play the "I know you love me! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!" game with her.

Quote:

And no, you aren't going to her s/n. So don't even ask for it.

Uh huh. You'll change your tone after she shoots you down and you continue to hound her.

Furthermore, the only thing that makes you a bastard is that your father disowned you, or at least he would if he knew about your hilariously tragic love life.

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 08:23 PM

[quote="Dr. Boogie"]
Quote:

I agree. For instance, she plays the "I am not interested in you, get the fuck away from me" game with you, and you play the "I know you love me! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!" game with her.

:lol

It's more like the "I'm going to make this nerd suffer because it's amusing" game with her, and the "what the fuck should I do?" game with with me.

Quote:

Uh huh. You'll change your tone after she shoots you down and you continue to hound her.

Nah. We've been on friendly terms since I was a freshman. It's an entirely different relationship (for lack of a better term).

Quote:

Furthermore, the only thing that makes you a bastard is that your father disowned you, or at least he would if he knew about your hilariously tragic love life.
If you're going to rely on a technicality for a joke, then you should at least make it funny.

The One and Only... Nov 30th, 2004 08:24 PM

Damn it. I fucked up the quote thing.