I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Nov 25th, 2007 02:35 AM

holy fuck this is a fantastic album :(

from now on other people and their opinions can go fuck themselves, My Chemical Romance is great!

bigtimecow Nov 25th, 2007 02:50 AM

i don't like their fans, but they're music is good

omg xodarap

MarioRPG Nov 25th, 2007 09:27 AM

I haven't listened to them? Any particular songs?

MetalMilitia Nov 25th, 2007 11:30 AM

Allow me to sing them to you; "all the... bleah blah... meah meah... in the black paraaaade". Then the guy that defeats the aliens in Mars Attacks (The Pin!) goes all hospital-gowny and something else happens.

If you need any more info please refer to my MCR/Fringecore fan site.

Chojin Nov 25th, 2007 04:10 PM

Today some prick on a motorcycle blew past us (and between us another car) while we were already doing 80 (so he was doing at least 110) and then a few seconds later we saw shrapnel go flying and cars were swerving everywhere and I see the moron performing barrel rolls galore in the highway.

Everyone's stopped at this point, so he gets up to let the car behind him know that he's OK, I guess, but as we pull further ahead there are 3 people with dented cars and one very angry black man in a suit stepping out of a corvette.

I like to imagine a STREET FIGHT went down after we got the fuck out of there.

Also, every time I see a biker blow past me I hope for this exact thing to happen and today I finally got my wish so thank you jesus <3

Guitar Woman Nov 25th, 2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

I haven't listened to them? Any particular songs?
Well, Black Parade is a concept album about a guy who gets inoperable cancer and after dying reflects on his life, so you sort of have to listen to the whole thing to "get it."

I really like House of Wolves and The Sharpest Lives, mabye give those a listen?

MLE Nov 25th, 2007 04:20 PM

if you were standing still and watching someone drive by, you'd assume they were going around 40 as a moderate guess, so the guy was actually going 120ish.

We happened to be just far enough back that we weren't in danger of being in the accident. There were at least 4 dented cars, including the dented corvette, and several other people stopped, likely to give their names to people as witnesses.

I didn't see as much as eric, but from what I could tell, he got bounced all around like a pinball before sliding out and tumbling for 6 or so car lengths.

What I suppose happened was he was driving in between two cars down the line, and someone changed lanes in front of him without being able to see him, OR he was breezing past someone within 6 inches like usualy, but they freaked out and jumped, but while holding the wheel, and just knocked right into him.

bigtimecow Nov 25th, 2007 09:58 PM

chojin you live an amazing life

Seven Force Nov 25th, 2007 11:02 PM

yeah but its a good thing he got out ok

MLE Nov 26th, 2007 12:03 AM

and i don't? I don't live an amazing life? i LIVE his life >:

bigtimecow Nov 26th, 2007 08:07 AM

mle you live an amazing life :love

HungryWantBiddy Nov 26th, 2007 09:45 AM

you guys shoulda stuck around and filmed the asskicking on your cell phone cameras. I hate those little crotch rocket riding fuckers. Beware the angry black man in the suit.

Grislygus Nov 26th, 2007 02:01 PM

HEY HEY HEY HEY GUYS

Guess what?
Cthulhu is a cthonic deity.

I'm very proud of myself for figuring this out

MarioRPG Nov 26th, 2007 03:05 PM

It took my a long time until someone informed me of how to say 'deity'.

bigtimecow Nov 26th, 2007 03:19 PM

i want a cthulhu / squid / octopus tattoo

badly

Sam Nov 26th, 2007 03:35 PM

I AM GOING TO GET ONE FIRST BEFORE YOU DO THEN YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A COPIER

JediScum Nov 26th, 2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 512443)
It took my a long time until someone informed me of how to say 'deity'.

Ignore them. An old friend use to "correct" me whenever I said behemoth. I pronounced it 'be-HE-moth'. He pronounced 'be-HOM-eth'. Months later, I looked it up in the dictionary and found out I was right. We also used to argue about the pronounciation of 'Celtic'. He insisted on the hard C, I argued it was soft, like the basketball team. The dictionary said we were both right.

bigtimecow Nov 26th, 2007 04:08 PM

oh yeah? PRONOUNCE CTHULHU

I FUCKING DARE YOU

Guitar Woman Nov 26th, 2007 06:05 PM

Cuhthooloo?

JediScum Nov 26th, 2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 512458)
oh yeah? PRONOUNCE CTHULHU

I FUCKING DARE YOU

I did, but then I saw the full moon (well, it's full in my area now) begin to crack and bleed. I felt like there were a millions souls that suddenly screamed out in pain and... suddenly stopped. My hair stood on end as my vision clouded over and I could not STOP seeing "Coyote Ugly" for a second time, but every third frame was the Goatse pic. After a week and half of ONLY being able to see "GoatseUgly", my vision cleared and I saw soccer moms legislating cigarette smokers then drive huge gas-guzzling, pollution spewing volcanos-on-wheels. I saw LAME BANDS!!!! Bands so lame they only play in malls. Bands so lame they only play in malls and sing about Jesus and throw bibles into the crowd and then lure young Christian girls into the men's bathroom and ruthlessly "deflower" them anally while making them eat urinal puck.

But then, I pronounced the Tetragrammaton and everything reverted back to its previous state. Whew.

So does anyone want to hire a Christian rock band? We do birthday parties.

Esuohlim Nov 26th, 2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediScum (Post 512454)
We also used to argue about the pronounciation of 'Celtic'. He insisted on the hard C, I argued it was soft, like the basketball team. The dictionary said we were both right.

Your friend is right, your dictionary sucks >:

bigtimecow Nov 26th, 2007 08:12 PM

omg esuohlim is a nazi

Esuohlim Nov 26th, 2007 09:44 PM

:eek :eek :卍

JediScum Nov 26th, 2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 512494)
:卍

You not nazi, you hindoo, yoo pooser now SING!

Up on the hill, down by the river
By the ocean, across the field
By the word of Katee Sackhoff
i said Lordy Lordy Lordy
I'm coming home

When I was younger
Dirk Benedict
Said, Katee, I want to Smell it
But she wasn't born yet
At least I think so
And I said "I gots to go home"

so is "Wayne's Pet Youngin'" or "Papa Zit" on Guitar Hero yet?

zeldasbiggestfan Nov 26th, 2007 11:25 PM

The Hawthorne Heights screamer died saturday.

Kinda sucks. So how is everyone? Including nazis!