I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dear Noob3; (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23086)

Grislygus Nov 30th, 2006 12:35 PM

Dear Noob3;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob3
im grislygus and reading hurts my brains

I know you've been pissy ever since I had the audacity to question the merits of Hostel, but this is a bit childish, no? Try harder.

Hugs 'n kisses,
Grislygus

MetalMilitia Nov 30th, 2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob3
if anything mystie made this thread 100x better then it could have ever been

...and he thought that some boring story about myspace was better than frankly awsome Internet based puns. >:

noob3 Nov 30th, 2006 02:19 PM

what the fuck how dare you guys

grislyguys it's not my fault you were bitching about reading

and mm i really do believe that mystie's post increased that thread's value by atleast 100 fold :lol i don't even remember what that thread was about! that's how bad it sucked!

Grislygus Nov 30th, 2006 02:35 PM

You can interpret my preceding post all you want, this does not change the fact that your response was quite dumb. If you're going to keep bugging me every chance you get, at least do it intelligently.

MetalMilitia Nov 30th, 2006 02:44 PM

Noob3 you seem to be extremely obnoxious of late.

noob3 Nov 30th, 2006 02:48 PM

As of late? Dude, I've always been obnoxious! Where have you been? :lol

Misdemonar Nov 30th, 2006 05:27 PM

:lol

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 05:35 AM

For one.. noob wouldnt be noob if he wasnt a little bitch .. and caused asinin amounts of chaos with me!

For two.. I dont know any of you .. but honestly, ive seen far better atempts at trying to bitch slap someone around, that makes your pathetic deminair, look a bit, Lame. As for double banging up against noob, ive seen him far out-do any of that, out of a paper bag, on a nite after partying, when he didnt get laid!

please.. try again!

sadie Dec 12th, 2006 09:17 AM

i definitely could've done without that, thanks.

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 09:19 AM

Im sure in a thread you never posted in befor, you'll be sure to make it through!

sadie Dec 12th, 2006 09:42 AM

i don't know... i'm feeling faint... my eyes are growing heavy...

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 09:44 AM

Ive been feelin the same thing..

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 12:08 PM

Good Lord, I can't argue with this woman, she's a genius.

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 12:23 PM

Lets just assume your most likely talking about me, and being sarcastic, or your version of what you think being witty really is. Anyways, since you've been following me around to everything ive posted, I think theres an indication that either your extremly bored and have no life? OR, you find what I write somewhat intriguing, and so therefore might be attempting at makeing me show a little more personality. But thats just my opoion..

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
Lets just assume your most likely talking about me, and being sarcastic, or your version of what you think being witty really is. Anyways, since you've been following me around to everything ive posted,

Excellent deduction.

And I'll have you know that I haven't been following EVERYTHING you posted, only the posts that I can make fun of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor
I think theres an indication that either your extremly bored and have no life? OR, you find what I write somewhat intriguing, and so therefore might be attempting at makeing me show a little more personality.

First option. But that's just my opoion..

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 12:45 PM

Yeah aparently you think im extremly sensitive, because hun, all your doing is proving me right, and quoting me. Memory going?

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 12:52 PM

My apologies if I was being too subtle. Next time I'll just say "DUH."

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 12:58 PM

Now that would be so much easier!! thanx for the suggestion .. think it might work on u?

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 01:01 PM

Does it count as schadenfreude if the subject isn't aware that they're suffering?

noob3 Dec 12th, 2006 01:53 PM

hey no nazis here krautboy

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 02:09 PM

Oh, I forgot, no foreign words.

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 03:22 PM

you meen words that actually have some type of meaning? btw schadenfreude is german.. and actually has NO real translation into english to be put into an english sentence.. also the definition is to derive pleasure either descretly or openly from someone else's misery. Which again would make no logic in the sentence you tried to jam it into.

N00b me an u - amsterdam... judges pass to the canabis cup.. lets go!

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 03:31 PM

Noob pokes fun at me for using a German word, I infer that he's xenophobic, and you... well, you inform us that foreign words have meaning. Yes. Thank you. Foreign words do have meaning. Good job.

Quote:

btw freud was a crazy fuck.. but Its highly doubtful you would know any other real psychologist to pick your post from..
Uh huh. Once again, thank you for your dazzling display of deductive reasoning.

Lenor Dec 12th, 2006 03:37 PM

hey dipshit read my post again.. at all where does it say that?

Grislygus Dec 12th, 2006 03:40 PM

Oh my goodness, the words seem to have changed. Crazy, crazy me.