I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ichie the killer (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13920)

adeptninja Sep 17th, 2004 02:36 PM

Ichie the killer

Bitching movie most gore, sick , sadist, rapetatcular movie ever go pick it up at best buy its $12

Spectre X Sep 17th, 2004 02:45 PM

If I ever meet you I'm going to sodomize you in the face with a broken bottle.

And it's Ichi the Killer you FUCK.

Mockery Sep 17th, 2004 03:20 PM

Isn't that from the same guy who made "Audition"? If so, how does it compare to it?

ItalianStereotype Sep 17th, 2004 04:02 PM

I liked Audition better, but neither of them are what I would call spectacular.

Wild Zero trumps the fuck out of all of them. hell, I liked it better than Battle Royale.

Mad Melvin Sep 17th, 2004 06:02 PM

I think Ichi The Killer is slightly better than The Audition. But Ichi is still overrated.

Ninjavenom Sep 17th, 2004 08:51 PM

I'm actually going to see Versus before i check out either, seeing as how that's far more easily available than Pistol Opera, which is next on my list before Audition and Wild Zero. This movie made me want to watch Violent Cop and Hard Boiled again.

executioneer Sep 17th, 2004 10:19 PM

I AM TOTALYY GONNA RENT THIS MOVIE ABOUT A ITCHY KILLER

adeptninja Sep 18th, 2004 12:02 AM

BR is over rated. It was a good movie but ichie was better. I just got the second BR movie which is terrible. In the first 20min like 3/4 of the class dies (they dont kill each other they kill other people, some group called wild seven) so they story has little plot and less depth then the first one.

adeptninja Sep 18th, 2004 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectre X
If I ever meet you I'm going to sodomize you in the face with a broken bottle.

And it's Ichi the Killer you FUCK.

Ok thanks for the spelling lesson asshole. 1: you cant sodomize someone in the face because it is no longer sodomy.....I know you may find this concept hard to grasp but just try and hey if all else fails I can stick my dick in your eye that way you can see where im coming from. In short kill yourself.

Spectre X Sep 18th, 2004 07:47 AM

God are you really that stupid you fuck fuck FUCK!

Captain Goodtimes Sep 18th, 2004 12:20 PM

Ninjavenom Sep 18th, 2004 09:44 PM

I never claimed to be smart also im going to kill your family....I mean this in the nicest waay possible.

Ninjavenom Sep 18th, 2004 10:06 PM

thanks for not logging out >:

James Sep 19th, 2004 12:16 AM

Ichi isn't as confusing as Audition. It has a more stable plot going on, that is easier to follow along. Audition has a lot of "WTF" moments, and at the end, you don't even know what you just watched. Ichi has some of that, but you have a better idea of what's going on.

Battle Royale is great, and adeptninja is a retard. BR2 was good (with its flaws, though), and it's not the abomination everyone said it was, so you're retards too.

Versus is the most accessable, in that the plot is slim, the action is constant, and it has one of the best characters in a movie ever. It just boils down to some mindless fun about watching a bunch of guys fighting zombies. Like Resident Evil, except Versus is actually a good movie.

Captain Goodtimes Sep 19th, 2004 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James
mindless fun about watching a bunch of guys fighting zombies.

Shaun of the dead :lol