I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cheap sons of bitches. Reaganomics screws me yet again (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21504)

Courage the Cowardly Dog Jun 7th, 2006 05:26 PM

Cheap sons of bitches. Reaganomics screws me yet again

So I work at a clothing factory for near minimum wage. (well I didn't work very hard today but there is a reason for that)

I need a revenge plan.

They hosed me out of my memorial day pay. I came in literally one minute late because my carpool was slow because my neighbour travis got laid (long story). Anyway Travis clocks in at 7:00 AM. I clock in 3 seconds after him...... 7:01. So I'm out $50 as is company policy for being late the day befor a holiday.

Since I've started working there a year ago. The following has happened.

1. i got Chronic obstructed pulminary disorder from toxic dust at the site.
2. I threw out my back cause they refuse to provide back braces.
3. My boss has called me, faggot, retard, dumbass, and so forth. Then he got mad when i got the fat bastard an "I beat anorexia" t shirt for christmas.
4. Almost got hit by a car while stoping traffic ILLEGALLY which they make me do once a month.
5. Signed a paper consenting to a drug test whenever asked even though it had a disclaimer that asking me to was illegal.
6. I've worked with convicted (and practicing) pedophiles and Drug dealers (and worse yet, a pentacostal who WON'T STOP SINGING)
7. Contracted a respratory infection from going into a toxic mold covered house that was condemned by the city to retrieve crap they NEVER USE. and then again to inventory it, and also threw out my back in it.
8. Dealt with Daniel's Rancid farts (he smells pretty bad)
9. Been forced to listen to country music nonstop.
10. All with no hope or room for raise or premotion.

So I need a maniacle plan for vengance. Let's pay these cheap SOBs back.

Pissing in the coffee cup seems to good for them. I need something clever, something.... hard to prosecute.

tenno Jun 7th, 2006 05:37 PM

:( sounds like you deserve to work there you practicing whine child...

i think you should reiterate your problems to them nonstop, allday.

Chojin Jun 7th, 2006 05:51 PM

i think you should plot online with some losers and then never actually do anything and then years from now retell the story and add 'they weren't worth the trouble, anyway, man.'

Seven Force Jun 7th, 2006 07:14 PM

This isn't SA. :rolleyes

noob3 Jun 7th, 2006 11:49 PM

quit?

dumb ass

Sacks Jun 7th, 2006 11:58 PM

Maybe a lawsuit is in order instead of something you can giggle about with your friends. That is, if all of that really happened.

glowbelly Jun 8th, 2006 02:10 PM

erm. you're probably going to die from the copd. call a lawyer.

Supafly345 Jun 9th, 2006 01:56 AM

We're allowed to clock in up to 5 min after the hour where I work.

Girl Drink Drunk Jun 9th, 2006 02:43 PM

Re: Cheap sons of bitches. Reaganomics screws me yet again

Just quit if it's that bad.

Mike Jun 9th, 2006 03:09 PM

Apply for other jobs. I'm sure taco bell or wendy's will take you.

Guitar Woman Jun 9th, 2006 03:16 PM

If you work around toxic shit and are too retarded to put on a gas mask then you deserve everything you're getting, you fucking idiot.

GADZOOKS Jun 9th, 2006 04:11 PM

Define Reaganomics, courage.

Courage the Cowardly Dog Jun 9th, 2006 05:10 PM

Reaganomics: The thoery that since rich people live on big houses on the tops of hills. That if you give all the money to them, some of it is bound to fall out of their pockets and roll down the hill to where some of the poorer folks live.

And guitarwoman, i wear a dust mask and it does not work. I still cough up fabric.

Guitar Woman Jun 9th, 2006 05:54 PM

ok but I'm talking about like an actual gas mask

Courage the Cowardly Dog Jun 9th, 2006 07:04 PM

would that really help against Daniel's farts?

Hell if they don't supply back braces I'll b damned if they'll buy a gas mask. Hell i bougth my own orange vest for the traffic thing.

Seven Force Jun 9th, 2006 09:26 PM

I wish Mayor Wilkins were here, he'd know just what to say. :(

WhiteRat Jun 9th, 2006 11:39 PM

Just sue them, it's the 90's anyway.

Terra Jun 9th, 2006 11:55 PM

Courage, you live in the same state as me. Either go to work for your family business or move to another fucking state.

It will NEVER work around here. Repression is the state creed.

Get WITH this!

Juttin Jun 10th, 2006 08:14 AM

I got a good prank...

You should go up to your boss' car, take a crowbar, and " Prank " it.
And when he asks what you are doing, " Prank " him!

It's perfect, unadulterated fun.

Mike Jun 10th, 2006 09:50 AM

Oh...I was gonna say move, but I just noticed you live in Missouri. Please don't leave. The rest of the country depends on people like you to NEVER LEAVE missouri. Thank you.

ArrowX Jun 10th, 2006 01:07 PM

Dude! Go work at safeway! friggin $13 an hour is good money when your 15.

ItalianStereotype Jun 10th, 2006 01:59 PM

$13 an hour is good money up to the point when you get a REAL job.

Courage the Cowardly Dog Jun 10th, 2006 03:46 PM

I make $6.25 an hour and i've never seen a safeway in my life.

Mike Jun 10th, 2006 07:57 PM

Or King Soopers... I dunno. Sell rodent jerky by the roadside or whatever people do in Missouri when they get desperate. If your goal in life is to be a bump in the road for your boss so be it. You're still working there so you're still breathing the crappy air. Otherwise find something else. You won't get sympathy from anyone.

P.S. You know what Reaganomics is but that's not really what's pissing in your bucket. You're just on the sour end of good old capitalism.

Courage the Cowardly Dog Jun 10th, 2006 09:21 PM

true, i just had that house on the hill joke to use.

I live in a poor area. Missouri is to the other states what mexico is to the US. My best hope is to sneak across the border and head towards the coast.

The truth is i have trouble holding jobs, i get there early work hard and always do my best but this is the only job i can keep. Which is odd cause i was a straight A student in school, but as you all know they don't ship smart jobs to missouri, they ship trained monkey and inbred hick jobs here cause it's cheaper. Besides being valedictorian at a Missouri school is kinda like being MVP of the Clippers.

For now this is all i got and i'm to scared to try something new for fear of failure. it's a legit fear too cause i have failed at other jobs.