I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   YOU FUCKING HOMOS! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700801)

Tadao Oct 10th, 2008 03:51 PM

YOU FUCKING HOMOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gE5oOuf_8A

Anti gay marriage commercial I just saw. :rolleyes

Dr. Boogie Oct 10th, 2008 04:04 PM

"It already HAS happened!!!"

I like how the main point of the commercial is that kids will find out about gay marriage. Those poor children!

ZeldaQueen Oct 10th, 2008 04:25 PM

Lord. Just because you don't tell kids about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I remember that I was really young in elementary school (maybe second grade myself) when I told my mom something like "When I grow up, I'm going to marry Amanda" (Amanda was my best friend then). My mom made some comment along the lines that women usually married men, but also added that sometimes women did marry other women, and that was it. We both dropped it.

Point is, when I was in second grade I didn't even fully understand the implications that marriage held. I didn't know about sex then. I just thought it meant you hung around together. I don't think it'll ruin a child forever to hear it in passing. Also, far as I can remember we weren't taught specifically about any kind of marriage in elementary school, unless you count when one of the teachers got married and we were told to throw a party for her.

Tadao Oct 10th, 2008 04:29 PM

This is California baby, we teach 5 year olds everything the law allows in school.

Guitar Woman Oct 10th, 2008 05:03 PM

ZeldaQueen Oct 10th, 2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 586728)
This is California baby, we teach 5 year olds everything the law allows in school.

Maybe that's it. I'm in Pittsburgh, so it might be an East Coast/West Coast thing.

Jeanette X Oct 11th, 2008 12:13 AM

Well, I left her a rather snide comment. Narrow-minded cow. >:

Edit: Or at least I thought I did. I think she deleted it.

Tadao Oct 11th, 2008 12:23 AM

Water off my back.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 03:27 AM

i dont want to hear about what comes off your back you sicko

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 03:28 AM

jesus fucking christ

Tadao Oct 11th, 2008 03:32 AM

Leave our lord and savior out of this you adams appled whore.

pac-man Oct 11th, 2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 586728)

Other than how to read, write, and add, that is.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 02:23 PM

jesus wouldn't have to be involved if you weren't such a disgusting man-backed slut s oshut the fuck up or ill squeeze the cider out of your adams apple

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 02:24 PM

you think jesus wants to just sit on his ass while folks like y ou pollute the air with their stinky faces and back??

you think he's a lazy savior or something? huh? Y ou callin jesus lazy? Better be careful cause in this area word travels fast and as they say words travel fastest up-hill

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 11th, 2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 586744)

Apparently after quitting the ghostbusters, ray stantz became a principal.

I think the next time I go to a gay bar and get groped without a free drink I'm going to "Suspend" them.

ZeldaQueen Oct 11th, 2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 586836)
Well, I left her a rather snide comment. Narrow-minded cow. >:

Edit: Or at least I thought I did. I think she deleted it.

Same. We'll see if it stays.

There is a comment there from some dude supporting her.

Tadao Oct 11th, 2008 03:55 PM

kahl quit being a homophobic.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2008 07:39 PM

yes ill try to quit being the noun homophobic.

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.

Jeanette X Oct 12th, 2008 11:13 AM

Well, I posted another comment on one of her videos and its gone too. Guess she can't handle dissention.

ZeldaQueen Oct 12th, 2008 04:23 PM

Same. I think I'll try again.

On this other website I'm on, there're contests for art people submit. This one guy deleted my comment on his submission because I pointed out (quite truthfully) that it was actually just the "Chicken Run" movie poster. I guess some people can't handel that sort of stuff.

Dimnos Oct 13th, 2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 586971)
yes ill try to quit being the noun homophobic.

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.

Are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded? If you are trying to be funny, dont quit your day job. If you are retarded... well... good.

Grislygus Oct 13th, 2008 02:33 PM

Shut it, dillwad

ANYWAY I THOUGHT THAT COMMERCIAL WAS FUNNY COS THA MOM WAS LIKE CONSTRIPATED OR SOMETHING

kahljorn Oct 13th, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded? If you are trying to be funny, dont quit your day job. If you are retarded... well... good.
that's probably one of the first times ive bothered to read one of your posts and im glad i did because you're actually trying to talk shit on me.

Keep your jackassery to yourself.

Dixie Oct 14th, 2008 02:45 AM

Dimnos Oct 14th, 2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 587470)
that's probably one of the first times ive bothered to read one of your posts and im glad i did because you're actually trying to talk shit on me.

Keep your jackassery to yourself.

It was actually just a question. You see, you were talking out of your ass and it didnt even make any sense.