I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Zombie fad over! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705103)

The Nun Eater Oct 5th, 2010 01:32 AM

Zombie fad over!

NEVER!!! I totally disagree with the statement above but it seems to be what I am hearing from uttered from everyone's mouth holes (present readers excluded). I am weary of hearing my beloveds referred to as "fads". It's just not right people! It might as well be a raicial slur to the zombie race punishable only by immediate surrendering of your BBRRAAIIINNNSSS!!!!

Zombies have been around since long before I was even born (and they were kind enough even to help raise me in there own ways), so how is it only now that I am hearing them referd to as such horrible words as "fads" and "phases". It's outlandish and down right offense to me. You wouldn't tell a kid that his parents are so uncool that they can never see them again, would you? Well I totally would, but only because I want those children to feel the same way I do!

I feel so strongly about this that if given the chance I would gladly start the Zombie Apocalypse just to destroy all believers of this horrible phrase. Try to tell a zombie he isn't "in" any more and see what comments he has on the matter, he might just talk your head off (Ha! Cheesy zombie jokes are ALWAYS good)! I could even be comfortable throwing myself to the zombies to join my brethren, after killing as many as I could with my trusty boomstick.

The Zombie Nation is at WAR! It is time to rally the troops and destroy this notion that zombies are some form of accessory or means of entertainment that can abolished because it's been done to often. Zombies have become a way of life for many and it's time for people to accept that they aren't going away any time soon and hopefully never! But this sort of slander is just something I will just have to learn to deal with....well at least until I develop that virus and through someones incompetence it lands in the hands of a teenager or small child and begins the end of mankind. DEATH TO ALL MORTALS!!!

Zomboid Oct 5th, 2010 03:17 AM

LOL PIRATES, NINJAS, ROBOTS, AND ZOMBIES WHAT ELSE IS BETTER LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

I fucking hate people like you.

Mockery Oct 5th, 2010 03:27 AM

Nun Eater - It's actually the natural order of things that certain forms of entertainment fade in and fade out. Zombies were all the rage in the early 80s and then died off for quite a while. This past decade they've been all the rage once again, but people will naturally get tired of seeing "zombie this" and "zombie that" everywhere they look. Same will happen with all the vampire stuff we're seeing.

You know I love me some good zombie flicks, but it's definitely at the point of over-saturation in many regards, so you have to weed through a lot of crappy zombie material to find the truly good stuff.

Supafly345 Oct 5th, 2010 03:40 AM

Hey don't you hate it when moms make you go to church? I wish I could just stay home and play Magic the Gathering with Destro, destroyer of worlds. That's my cat's name! I almost named him Gotrunks... JUST KIDDING, ANIME SUCKS. Anyway, if anyone want to come over and eat some pizza pot pies and drink mountain dew I just rented every Tom Savini movie ever.

Wiffles Oct 5th, 2010 09:54 AM

Well zombies are still a big thing on video games. However IDK if they will ever recapture the silver screen not like todays vampire fad. eew~

darkvare Oct 5th, 2010 10:49 AM

well if you go around looking at everything zombie related you are indeed gonna get bored is the same thing with everything, mostly cause not everything is good and in the end the next big thing will come and you will still like the same stuff you like unless you love to follow the trends in which case meh

Tadao Oct 5th, 2010 12:18 PM

Zombies are for teh gayz

Dimnos Oct 5th, 2010 01:28 PM

Zombies never die. :rolleyes

Evil Robot Oct 5th, 2010 05:32 PM

Meh, zombies are overrated.

MarioRPG Oct 5th, 2010 08:08 PM

Waiting for the vampire thing to pass in favor of hillbilly mutants.

Shadowdancer21b Oct 5th, 2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 699916)
Hey don't you hate it when moms make you go to church? I wish I could just stay home and play Magic the Gathering with Destro, destroyer of worlds. That's my cat's name! I almost named him Gotrunks... JUST KIDDING, ANIME SUCKS. Anyway, if anyone want to come over and eat some pizza pot pies and drink mountain dew I just rented every Tom Savini movie ever.

Do you mean movies where Tom Savini did the makeup effects or films he acted in? I ask because quite a few of the movies he acted in were terrible.

McClain Oct 5th, 2010 08:59 PM

Let them forget about zombies. And when the zombie apocalypse arrives, some of us will be ready.

bobototo Oct 6th, 2010 01:21 PM

:domo:domosleep

Evil Robot Oct 6th, 2010 10:10 PM

test

MLE Oct 7th, 2010 03:05 AM

BAN

sspadowsky Oct 7th, 2010 01:56 PM

This suck thread is not entirely worthless because it brought McClain back.

Hi, pumpkin.

executioneer Oct 7th, 2010 09:30 PM

you should be ready for EVERY kind of apocalypse :(

WhiteRat Oct 9th, 2010 02:20 AM

I bet you eat poop for a living.

McClain Oct 9th, 2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sspadowsky (Post 700078)
This suck thread is not entirely worthless because it brought McClain back.

Hi, pumpkin.

Hey there sweetness. :wank

The Doctor Oct 9th, 2010 01:37 PM

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2010 08:51 PM

dont worry in 15 years there will be more remakes and someone will redefine the zombie genre by deciding that zombies can only live under water or something cuase salt water keeps them young looking and keeps their minds from suffering angry alzheimers. also there will be a z ombie love story and zombies will be more attractive looking than normal people.

Pentegarn Oct 12th, 2010 05:55 AM

I shudder in fear that in 15 years or so there will be zombie fangirls who think Khal's predicted redefined zombies are how zombies are supposed to be thus ignoring decades of lore.

kahljorn Oct 12th, 2010 05:42 PM

OUR OWN CHILDREN WILL DESTROY OUR LEGACY

Sacks Oct 13th, 2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 699913)
LOL PIRATES, NINJAS, ROBOTS, AND ZOMBIES WHAT ELSE IS BETTER LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

I fucking hate people like you.

Dude you forgot about bacon.

executioneer Oct 13th, 2010 11:14 PM

PIE AND CHEESE OLOLOLOL