I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

liquidstatik Dec 4th, 2006 05:28 PM

oh man im in the same boat as glowbelly
maybe my sister will let me borrow like 15 bucks rly fast
:X

FartinMowler Dec 4th, 2006 05:36 PM

I'm sure you have a good reason

randomskyfears Dec 4th, 2006 06:04 PM

mines out and ready to be received

Microshock Dec 4th, 2006 07:21 PM

Yep sent today.

Sethomas Dec 4th, 2006 07:23 PM

I sent it, even before the last parcel pick-up at the postal service office! Somebody had better be happy, lest that somebody should BURN IN HELL.

Microshock Dec 4th, 2006 07:25 PM

oh and glowbelly if you are my santa!! YOu better overnight it when u can.

Grislygus Dec 4th, 2006 07:32 PM

Shaddup. Glowbelly's chill.

executioneer Dec 4th, 2006 07:33 PM

is it ok if i SEND OUT today but the postmark is on tomorrows day

cause i want to put some finishing touches on my gift that will take past 7 pm to do :(

Mockery Dec 4th, 2006 07:41 PM

Yeah that's ok Willie, just get that gift out tomorrow.

For any of you who have been dragging your feet with the sending out of gifts, please send them out ASAP and make sure send them with the speediest postal method available (other than overnight that is, cuz overnight is way expensive). Remember, the postal service is extra slow during the holiday season, especially the closer you get to Christmas and I wanna make sure everybody receives their gifts on time with plenty of days before they have to post their photos here on the forums.

liquidstatik Dec 4th, 2006 07:49 PM

okay i got my shit :O

but i cant send it out 'til tomorrow, but i'll try and make it faaaaaast :D

glowbelly Dec 4th, 2006 10:09 PM

i'll send it as fast as i can and all that jazzy-snazzy. probably ups cause it's not as expensive as fed ex, but not as cheapo and slow as us postal.

mystie: i hope you get bath salts and cookies, little miss cleavage.

i'll tell you my excuses now that i'm in the clear:

everyone in my house has been puking and shitting their brains out for the past 24 hours or so, except me! i was thrown up on about 45 minutes ago. pleasant. luckily, my secret isn't a fuckhead. i mighta sent the crap diapers and puke buckets their way.

Preechr Dec 4th, 2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
...and I wanna make sure everybody receives their gifts on time with plenty of days before they have to post their photos here on the forums.

Oh shit...

I'm sensing another opportunity for threats of mass bannings....

Chojin Dec 4th, 2006 10:34 PM

I'm already warming up the ban tazer. It's somewhere between 'ouch' and 'rape' atm.

Mystie Dec 4th, 2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowbelly
i'll send it as fast as i can and all that jazzy-snazzy. probably ups cause it's not as expensive as fed ex, but not as cheapo and slow as us postal.

mystie: i hope you get bath salts and cookies, little miss cleavage.

i'll tell you my excuses now that i'm in the clear:

everyone in my house has been puking and shitting their brains out for the past 24 hours or so, except me! i was thrown up on about 45 minutes ago. pleasant. luckily, my secret isn't a fuckhead. i mighta sent the crap diapers and puke buckets their way.

*shrug* To be honest, I haven't really been anticipating my package anyway, it could never come and I'd barely notice. I mainly joined in to send, not receive.

Did everyone else in your house eat Taco Bell lately, cuz I heard they had a nasty e-coli issue.

Jixby Phillips Dec 4th, 2006 11:13 PM

suh-ent

draw a sidewalk Dec 4th, 2006 11:37 PM

our packages (mine and noob3's) are going in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. its past the deadline, but only by a day.

hes a little sick and still has to write his note out. i hope my assignment likes their stuff! :0

poppers620 Dec 5th, 2006 03:38 AM

i sent mine out this morning! wow, shocker,a noobie made the deadline.... yesterday me and dr boogie prowled the underbellies of LA to find only the highest quality shit to send out. i cant wait to see th epics my secret posts...

HickMan Dec 5th, 2006 05:07 AM

I sent mine out on Monday. And some old fat gay guy took it from me! Man if I woulda brought my camera to the post office I coulda made a story out of that by itself. I hope my person gets it soon.

glowbelly Dec 5th, 2006 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystie

*shrug* To be honest, I haven't really been anticipating my package anyway, it could never come and I'd barely notice. I mainly joined in to send, not receive.

this from the gal who posted a link to her amazon wish list. *shrug*

Zomboid Dec 5th, 2006 05:37 AM

:lol

Grislygus Dec 5th, 2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draw a sidewalk
our packages (mine and noob3's) are going in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. its past the deadline, but only by a day.

hes a little sick and still has to write his note out.

It wouldn't happen to be a plague sent directly from God, would it?

Anyway, My package should arrive in two to three days. The bastards wouldn't let me put a tracking number for priority mail, but I signed up for delivery confirmation, at least.

Also, I got my Secret Santa gift from Misdemonar last night. Pictures are taken, and I'm figuring out how to do a story with them as we speak.

liquidstatik Dec 5th, 2006 01:29 PM

god damn you got it fast ;o

Grislygus Dec 5th, 2006 01:41 PM

I was shocked. Kudos to Misdemonar.

Mockery Dec 5th, 2006 01:44 PM

Holy shitballs, that is fast. Either you two live real close or he overnighted it haha. Lookin' forward to seeing the first of many pics to come for the event. :o

Emu Dec 5th, 2006 01:56 PM

Misdemenor is a g-g-girl? :eek