I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2013 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69709005)

JohnnyQuest Nov 29th, 2013 12:43 AM

Wow, people already sending gifts! Does anyone want to post their likes/dislikes, or is "completely random" a better way to go...?
Whoever got me, I like sci-fi & horror, but "completely random" also works, now that I think about it!

Nick Nov 29th, 2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 768736)
Damn, you guys work fast :0

Been doing this for close to a decade now. I worked all the kinks out years ago.

Zomboid Nov 29th, 2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood_panther (Post 768610)
Once again, I shall join. I always love this event!

I remember you. Do you still work in Londonderry?

Mockery Nov 29th, 2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest (Post 768737)
Wow, people already sending gifts! Does anyone want to post their likes/dislikes, or is "completely random" a better way to go...?
Whoever got me, I like sci-fi & horror, but "completely random" also works, now that I think about it!

Johnny, there's actually a separate thread for that here: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69709007

blood_panther Nov 29th, 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 768739)
I remember you. Do you still work in Londonderry?

I actually manage the place now! Moving on up!:rock

dextire Nov 29th, 2013 02:42 PM

Shopping is mostly done. Leaving now to find a few more little things to complete the package. :xmas3

Zomboid Nov 29th, 2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood_panther (Post 768741)
I actually manage the place now! Moving on up!:rock

I stopped in for the first time recently and sorta hate the prices. That's an impressive collection of anime pillows and things, though.

blood_panther Nov 30th, 2013 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 768750)
I stopped in for the first time recently and sorta hate the prices. That's an impressive collection of anime pillows and things, though.

Yeah a lot of stuff is priced for collectors or people who for whatever reason dont want to buy online(although we base prices off online) current gen is pretty fair, but for most of the old stuff id just recomend downloading.

As for the pillows...im just sad I havent been able to order In any with thanos' s face on them.

MarioRPG Nov 30th, 2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood_panther (Post 768753)
As for the pillows...im just sad I havent been able to order In any with thanos' s face on them.

Give it a year, we're way ahead of the trends here at I-Mockery :posh

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 30th, 2013 01:12 PM

Has anyone not gotten their secret santa info yet. Please pm me or brain message me.

Ex Leper Nov 30th, 2013 01:59 PM

My giftee should receive there package on the 7th. I think it's by best box yet. :xmas3

Mockery Nov 30th, 2013 10:31 PM

I have my Secret Santa gifts purchased and ready to ship out. Good times!

BatmanJohnson Dec 1st, 2013 03:21 PM

Just shipped mine!

replicant Dec 1st, 2013 03:57 PM

I am working on mine at present. Should get what I need this week then a few little things and then some fancy wrapping and fun shenanigans to create and poof it will be out the door and into the hands of UPS.

Protoclown Dec 1st, 2013 05:37 PM

Okay, my stuff has been ordered. My victim should receive one package from Amazon on Wednesday, one letter hopefully around the same time, and one other package that will arrive hopefully within the next week.

blood_panther Dec 1st, 2013 06:41 PM

Gift bought and packaged. just waiting till tomorrow to ship it.

Edit: Package shipped. should be there by next Monday.

Douglas MacKrell Dec 2nd, 2013 01:38 PM

I'm still playing catch up, so excuse these three back-to-back messages!

Douglas MacKrell Dec 2nd, 2013 01:39 PM

I need to get my comment count up high enough so i can finally get back to 10,000 Volt Ghost!

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood_panther (Post 768753)
Yeah a lot of stuff is priced for collectors or people who for whatever reason dont want to buy online(although we base prices off online) current gen is pretty fair, but for most of the old stuff id just recomend downloading.

$350 for the Megaman Legends collection is pretty insane. I was going to Dollarama on Saturday so stopped in to see if maybe I was wrong about the prices. I was not wrong. HIGHWAY ROBBERY, IT IS!

blood_panther Dec 3rd, 2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 768785)
$350 for the Megaman Legends collection is pretty insane. I was going to Dollarama on Saturday so stopped in to see if maybe I was wrong about the prices. I was not wrong. HIGHWAY ROBBERY, IT IS!

check out mega man legends on amazon.com, (make sure the ones your looking at come with game,case,cover and instructions and will ship to canada) really not that outlandish.

but i fear we are getting off topic.

MarioRPG Dec 3rd, 2013 01:16 PM

Ho ho ho! Just got back from a lengthy visit to the post office, my recipient should have the package in his grubby hands on Monday. Also, I'd like to say that I'll be in Las Vegas from the 6th - 10th, so if I seem absent that's why!

Mockery Dec 3rd, 2013 02:17 PM

MarioRPG - Make sure you put a stop on your mail if nobody's gonna be there to accept it while you're gone. Wouldn't want whoever your Secret Santa is to have the package(s) they send you get stolen cuz they were left out for days.

Tadao Dec 3rd, 2013 02:57 PM

We all live with our moms.

Mockery Dec 3rd, 2013 05:55 PM

Just shipped out my Secret Santa gifts via USPS Priority Mail, so they should arrive within the next 2-3 days. Huzzah!

:xmas2

MarioRPG Dec 3rd, 2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 768788)
MarioRPG - Make sure you put a stop on your mail if nobody's gonna be there to accept it while you're gone. Wouldn't want whoever your Secret Santa is to have the package(s) they send you get stolen cuz they were left out for days.

They'll be someone here to accept the package, I just won't be around to post photos until after :xmas1 Looking forward to seeing everyone's hauls!