I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   worthless piece of crap (not about jamesman) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3443)

dj bastard May 19th, 2003 04:32 PM

worthless piece of crap (not about jamesman)

thats my opinion of the cowboy song.
it has to be the most inane piece of drivel i have ever had the misfortune to read through.
i mean whats the point ? its one boring post after another.
(its more boring that an holiday with jamesman)
sorry if i upset you mock, i mean if anything here is worth defending, i suppose it has to be your most stupad creation ever.
i cant believe after all the shit ive posted here you warn me about posting there. duh!

Esuohlim May 19th, 2003 04:45 PM

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
Kay-kio-kio cowboy, cowboy, cowboy,
under the moon.

I was ridin' my horse
by the Rio Grandee
and all o' them coyotes singing
in a prairie symphony.

I was ridin' my horse
down by the Rio Grandee
when I seen me a cowboy, cowboy, cowboy,
ridin' toward me.

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
Kay-kiokio cowboy, cowboy, cowboy,
under the moon.

pickleninja May 19th, 2003 04:48 PM

dj bastard is wrong >:

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
under the moon.

I was ridin' my horse
by the Rio Grandee
in a prairie symphony.

I was ridin' my horse
down by the Rio Grandee
ridin' toward me.

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
under the moon.

Mockery May 19th, 2003 04:59 PM

Guess what DJ? Nobody gives a shit about your opinion. Furthermore, you weren't here when the original Cowboy Song shit went down, so you don't know just how special and awesome it really is. And that's fine by us. So quit your bitching, "The Cowboy Song" thread isn't going anywhere.

ItalianStereotype May 19th, 2003 05:11 PM

:strongarm

Rongi May 19th, 2003 05:19 PM

Re: worthless piece of crap (not about jamesman)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj bastard
(its more boring that an holiday with jamesman)

You know, all this bitching about jamesman leads me to beleive that you are like the little girl in third grade who picked on some kid because that was your way of showing that you liked him :/.

James May 19th, 2003 06:36 PM

It all goes back before your time, Rongi.

You see when DJ Bastard first came around, he was known as Raver141 I think. And EVERYONE made fun of him on an hourly basis. Then once or twice, I made some comments about what an annoying faggot he was.

Well, Mr. Attention Whore didn't like that I wasn't attacking him every moment I had, so he's held a grudge against me every since.

Schimid May 19th, 2003 07:09 PM

I wasn't around when the original Cowboy Song shit went down. It's just fun to post.

Jixby Phillips May 19th, 2003 07:17 PM

What is your opinion on homosexuals dr bastard :picklehat

FartinMowler May 19th, 2003 07:24 PM

You know I looked at that thread and the only thing and that it's like some kind of test of wills. Am I willing to give into a pop culture thread of evil fun? or should I resist and go on with my colorful and ever changing life HMMM? I think I will watch American Idol and have some Lemming pie and think it over.

Cap'n Crunch May 19th, 2003 11:06 PM

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
under the moon.

I was ridin' my horse
by the Rio Grandee
in a prairie symphony.

I was ridin' my horse
down by the Rio Grandee
ridin' toward me.

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
under the moon.

That will teach you to fuck with the cowboy song. >:

Evil Robot May 19th, 2003 11:15 PM

Remeber when raver141 was stalking glowbelly cause he heared she was going to the UK? Stupid stalking bastard, everybody hates you.

Evil Robot May 19th, 2003 11:25 PM

Skulhedface May 19th, 2003 11:41 PM

That pic looks like it'd have been pulled off of the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.

It frightens me.

Captain Robo May 19th, 2003 11:47 PM

Tattoo it to the insides of your eyelids >:

I planned on singing the cowboy song with a deep country voice complete with a guitar accompaniment... but it didn't happen today :(

dj bastard May 20th, 2003 05:27 PM

stupid bitches

haha, you wish jamesman, your comments to someone else led to my attacks on you, nothing else, so you newbies shut the fuck up, you aint got a clue.

mock, i didnt have to be here when your stupid "song" was first posted to see how pointlessly stupid it is.
also when were you nominated to air other ppls opinions on me, or are you a mind reader too or just a first rate fool.
( oooooh, i insulted the mod, im for it now)

robot, you dont realise how stupid your comment is do you fool.
long before your time i said i would nt meet anyone from here ever, even when i was asked.

ItalianStereotype May 20th, 2003 05:33 PM

that's okay raver, nobody seriously wanted to meet you. it was simply entertaining to watch you blunder about, desperately seeking the attention of your betters.

Grazzt May 20th, 2003 05:35 PM

COWBOY

dj bastard May 20th, 2003 05:41 PM

shut up italian an give me your inheritance.

ItalianStereotype May 20th, 2003 05:42 PM

the little that I have received is paying for my college, but for a little :blowme I might spare something.

ziggytrix May 20th, 2003 05:48 PM

You mean you wouldn't really have a pint with me if I came to the UK?

I'm heartbroken. :(

dj bastard May 20th, 2003 06:10 PM

yeah dude, as long as it was lucozade an you did a b2b with me for the cheesers.
im gonna listen to "shelter from a dream" by dougal an innovate 732 times now cos its a wicked tune and it may help me understand the repetitiveness of the cowboy song.

slapass May 20th, 2003 06:14 PM

What is it to burn?

James May 20th, 2003 06:58 PM

You hold a grudge against me because of me saying things to someone else? Wow, and I thought I didn't care back when I thought you anger was because of something I directly did to you.

So let me guess. Daisyhead? Erika? Jerseyboy? Sketch? Mariz? Gothypoo? Vinny? Those are the only people I can think of that I've actually gone out of my way to entertain any sort of bitchfest with (some more than others). Oddly enough, they're all women.

And also oddly enough, your association with any of them was/is a combination of none at all, and maybe a hello here and there. So I really don't know why you'd be so angry at me for anything concerning one of them. But whatever the reason, I'm sure it'd be hilarious if I cared enough to hear it.

Captain Robo May 20th, 2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

yeah dude, as long as it was lucozade an you did a b2b with me for the cheesers.
im gonna listen to "shelter from a dream" by dougal an innovate 732 times now cos its a wicked tune and it may help me understand the repetitiveness of the cowboy song.
HI WELCOME TO I-MOCKERY

SHUT UP.