I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S FIGURE OUT A NEW USE FOR A TENTACLE ARM CONTEST!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699247)

Marthaeus Autolykos Apr 3rd, 2008 10:37 PM

Irresponsibility of this sort is intolerable, and should be punished, like in a video of this tardy judge being spanked and uploaded here for all to bask in the shame.

Mockery Apr 3rd, 2008 11:24 PM

Keep your sexual spanking perversions out of our innocent tentacle arm thread, Marthaeus.

Now there's something I probably won't ever get to say again.

Tadao Apr 4th, 2008 12:07 AM

I want to win so that I can give it to pub. I know he'll use it all the time.

Fat_Hippo Apr 4th, 2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 544831)
Keep your sexual spanking perversions out of our innocent tentacle arm thread, Marthaeus.

Now there's something I probably won't ever get to say again.

Is this giving anybody else ideas?

inzanezanster Apr 4th, 2008 03:22 PM

WHO WONNNNNNNNN?????????

executioneer Apr 4th, 2008 03:50 PM

you'd think this thing was made a gold the way you guys act

ITS A SOCK WITH SOME SUCTION CUPS ON

Mockery Apr 4th, 2008 07:13 PM

Ok you rabid cephalopod fanatics, the votes are finally in and your winner is.........

"TENTACLE ARM BABY COZY" -by Invisible

Congrats on your win, Invisible! May your new tentacle arm prove to be a great caddy for your future hellspawn.

While there was no 2nd place prize for this contest (we only have one tentacle arm to give away), I do want to give credit to the runner-up:

"Creep the shit out of the mailman." -by Dommin

There may have not been a runner-up prize, but I'll be happy to send you some free I-Mockery stickers if you want. Just drop me a line.

Also, MysticJoJo clearly put a lot of effort into that comic entry, so kudos on a job well done. Same deal goes for you, if you want some freebie stickers, just drop me a line and you got 'em.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who entered the contest! We've got some more contests coming up soon, including some with truly BIG prizes, so keep your eyes peeled for 'em!

Obscurus Lupa Apr 4th, 2008 10:32 PM

Congrats to the winnder! That was definitely my favorite entry, ha ha.

Invisible Apr 5th, 2008 12:40 AM

OH MY GOD!!!!!111!!!1

Thank you so much! I vow to make good use of the tentacle arm! This is cool! There were so many cool entries. Thanks everyone!

jared Apr 5th, 2008 03:16 AM

This is awful news for Invisible's baby, however.

RaNkeri Apr 5th, 2008 03:24 AM

Damn, and I thought I actually had a chance to win this time :<
Well better luck next time.

Oh and congratulations Invisible, Dommin and MysticJojo!

inzanezanster Apr 5th, 2008 10:37 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER...DAMN ...MY GIRLFRIEND WILL JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE WORKING AS A STEWARDESS WITH ONLY HER HUMAN ARMS...OR MAYBE I WILL BUY HER AN ARM OR TWO...BECAUSE IN ADDITION TO SERVING MEALS AND DRINKS AND ALL THOSE THINGS...THERE IS A LOT OF BARFING GOING ON IN THE SKIES...UMMMM...HINT..THERE IS A BARF BAG RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU....YOU COULD USE IT AND SAVE HER HAVING TO COME CLEAN IT UP....OMGGGGG.....LOL

Dungeonbrownies Apr 5th, 2008 11:09 PM

well, congrats, to be honest, yes he deserved it.
I almost did the same thing, but with MJ and I was going to lagel it
[so MJ's got free hands next time hes on the balcony]
But yes, now he's got it.
and next time we hear of a masked avenger saving someone from a frire with a mysterious tntacled arm.
we know who it is.

Invisible Apr 6th, 2008 12:28 AM

LOL! Well, that would be masked avengeress! But thanks so much for the congrats! Congrats to the runners up as well! :)

Dommin Apr 7th, 2008 08:33 AM

Argh! You've foiled my plans this time, Invisible!

Congratulations, though. :D

Invisible Apr 13th, 2008 02:23 AM

Well, joy reins in Invisible's household this evening as we all dance around the sacred "Tentacle Arm"!. My 15 year old daughter will now demonstrate the grand prize winning idea: "THE TENTACLE ARM BABY COZY!!"

I've also found that the "Tentacle Arm" is a tremendous help in pondering my next diabolical plan.

By the way: The stickers were WAY cool beans!!

Thanks for the prize. My whole family went nuts over it!

Mister P. Cat Apr 24th, 2008 09:33 AM

Cat sleepy time. Extra soft.

thepiemockmaster May 16th, 2008 09:09 PM

how about to climb up walls be a pimp with a mean tentacle slap and become TENTICLE MAN!!!!

executioneer May 16th, 2008 10:08 PM

d!e

thepiemockmaster May 16th, 2008 10:10 PM

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOMO-KUN KILL HIM!!