I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   X-Box Live (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14920)

Schimid Nov 8th, 2004 09:39 PM

X-Box Live

Anyone have this? More specifically, anyone have this and Guilty Gear X2 #Reload? I'm looking to fight someone online and it'd be better if I somewhat knew them. :(

I told Hickman to get it, it's only $20. Even if you hate fighting games, please just pick this game up and try it so we can have fights :o

eggyolk Nov 8th, 2004 09:44 PM

NO

NO!!! >:

ok ill pick it up if i see it

LacrimansTaurne Nov 9th, 2004 12:28 AM

I got it, and boy do I suck at it. If ya feel like kickin my ass, my gamer tag is Lacrimans.

Schimid Nov 9th, 2004 08:15 AM

Talk to me over AIM sometime - Fuzz Bombshell

I still haven't activated the two-month card, but I will if you're really willing to duke it out :o

I use Chipp :o

Schimid Nov 9th, 2004 07:11 PM

Alright, I bit the bullet. I'm buying the starter kit thing tonight, with the free year and headset and Crimson Skies. The least you guys could do is pick up this Guilty Gear :(

LacrimansTaurne Nov 9th, 2004 07:35 PM

I look forward to fighting you tonight :P
In addition to Guily Gear X2, I have:
- Crimson Skies
- MechAssault
- Magic: Battlegrounds
- Topspin
- SW: Battlefront
- SW: Jedi Academy
- Whacked :/

ArrowX Nov 9th, 2004 08:04 PM

Just add ArrowX to your friends list everybody. All I have right now Is U:Champ, Counter Strike, and Pandora Tomorrow :(

Ant10708 Nov 9th, 2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX
Just add ArrowX to your friends list everybody. All I have right now Is U:Champ, Counter Strike, and Pandora Tomorrow :(

I have Pandora Tomorrow :/

darkvare Nov 9th, 2004 09:18 PM

i have burnout 3 and halo 2

Schimid Nov 10th, 2004 10:04 PM

Alright, I'm finally up and running.

I sent a Friend Request to Lacrimans, ArrowX and darkvare, even though only one of you has any game I have. :(

I'll probably pick up Halo 2 soon though. We should get everyone to do this :eek

HickMan Nov 10th, 2004 10:36 PM

Halo 2 is worth the money for multiplayer alone :D. I might pick up GG if I feel naughty. Everyone with Xbox Live should get halo 2 so we can all BE FRIENDS ONLINE AND STUFF

LacrimansTaurne Nov 10th, 2004 11:13 PM

Just finished playing against Schimid. He wiped the floor with me in Guilty Gear. Out of 11 matches, I managed to win two, both using May I think. I need some practice :/

Perndog Nov 11th, 2004 12:44 AM

My roommate is A Bullet0. "A Bullet" was taken. :(

HickMan Nov 11th, 2004 01:45 PM

Do you play on his name a lot? What games does that motha have?

Perndog Nov 11th, 2004 08:53 PM

Just Halo 2, and we'll probably have at least 2 people on that account playing from about 8 PM to 4 AM every day for a month or two.

HickMan Nov 11th, 2004 10:08 PM

Awesome possum. The most friends I have ever had online is right now. That number is 21 :o. (all of which are playing Halo 2)

ArrowX Nov 11th, 2004 11:35 PM

FUkc because of a shitty mark in school. my dad stole away with my A/V and Power cables, I'm all alone my most influencial outreach to humanity is gone.

I'll have Halo 2 soon

Watch yo back or I'll fry your ass with my dreaded Particle Cannon, or sneak up and lodge a brute shot up your ass BACKWARDS

Perndog Nov 12th, 2004 02:02 AM

On Saturday, I'm buying a Starter Kit so I can get a headset just to tell every little kid or nerd with an annoying voice to shut his trap.

My handle will be Perndog as long as it's not taken (it's not as of right now).

ItalianStereotype Nov 12th, 2004 03:07 AM

I would rule you with Bridget, Schimsy.

I'm sure you never would've expected that.

Schimid Nov 12th, 2004 09:11 PM

I've never seen anyone use Bridget effectively. :eek

I love playing Guilty Gear online, the people are so awesome. I played with some guy and he was cool, then Lacriman, then another person that was just plain fun to play with even though I was dieing like crazy, part because of lag and part because he was better than me anyway.

I played Crimson Skies for the first time tonight and did alright. I went into a 16-person chat and it was full of nothing but 10 to 12 year olds, it was horrible.

I'm getting Halo 2 next week, I expect all of you to do the same so we can have a MOCK WAR

HickMan Nov 15th, 2004 02:05 PM

AND IT WILL BE JUST LIKE A PHONE THANG GOIN' DOWN

EisigerBiskuit Nov 15th, 2004 02:26 PM

I WISH I HAD A SEXBOX :(

darkvare Nov 15th, 2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perndog
On Saturday, I'm buying a Starter Kit so I can get a headset just to tell every little kid or nerd with an annoying voice to shut his trap.

My handle will be Perndog as long as it's not taken (it's not as of right now).

watch out some girl voices sound as kids too

HickMan Nov 15th, 2004 07:58 PM

I've only played with three women this entire time :o. ONE WORKS FOR THE FBI

ArrowX Nov 15th, 2004 08:48 PM

Every tiem I play Counter Strike I always wind up in a room of gangster kids and Black Supremacists. :(

Crimson skies is the best Live game I've gotten to play so far. Guided missle your ass