I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Alone in the Dark!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16121)

sports Jan 30th, 2005 08:11 PM

Alone in the Dark!!!

:) was entertaining. Uwe Boll did a much better job than ''House of the dead''. I give Alone in the dark a 6.5 - 8.0, I can't decide yet. The only really bad thing about the flick was the music, which wasn't that good overall. I don't know why people are saying this flick is bad...it was fun. Dorff and Slater both did a good job acting, through Ried...was...okay/medicore. Sure the script could've been better, but it wasn't a big problem like the music was. If you haven't seen this flick yet...don't worry. It be out on DVD in a few months cause it bombed like there was no tomorrow. And yes...there is enough gore and action to keep you watching.

Rongi Jan 30th, 2005 08:24 PM

sports can i be your friend

sports Jan 30th, 2005 08:27 PM

:) I know your trickery...

Rongi Jan 30th, 2005 08:41 PM

oh you heard that i like to touch my friends on the weiner

sports Jan 30th, 2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

lol I do now!

I was hinting at the fact, you dissing me cause I liked a Uwe Boll Film.

Rongi Jan 30th, 2005 08:45 PM

i promise i'll never do it again if i cant touch your w*iner

sports Jan 30th, 2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

i promise i'll never do it again if i cant touch your w*iner
Stop trying to confuse me fool...and going off topic.

James Jan 30th, 2005 11:47 PM

Can we just ban Sports? I know he's a character, but a character should provide some level of entertainment, rather than be someone's mask of stupidity.

And if he's really not a character, then I think it's only right that we all pray for his death... again.

Callahan Jan 31st, 2005 12:45 AM

where not talking about the alone in the dark movie which is about escaped mental patients on the rampage and says on the poster from the makers of texas chainsaw masacare but the only person that had anything to dow ith it was like the head caterer

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 31st, 2005 05:56 PM

head caterer

ArrowX Jan 31st, 2005 09:09 PM

I wan't my friggin money, back. The plotholes where too distracting. for example, it never explained WHY the proffessor was injecting himself with the xenome blood, or how (why) he was controlling them, If the monsters die in the sunlight,than what the fuck is that at the very end of the film? Why do the super anti-xenome bullets not kill them?

darkvare Jan 31st, 2005 09:41 PM

the fun thing is that if you go and see this movie, you will be alone in the dark. :)

Schimid Jan 31st, 2005 10:02 PM

:bestweekever

BlueOatmeal Feb 1st, 2005 11:45 PM

lololololo @darkvare

Anonymous Feb 1st, 2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

The only really bad thing about the flick was the music, which wasn't that good overall.
LOL. :<

pjalne Feb 2nd, 2005 06:40 AM

Yes, but how was the catering?

whoreable Feb 5th, 2005 12:53 PM

I saw this movie, it was so bad. If you love big budget action movies with incoherent story lines and completely unbelivable characters.

I realized why sports loves this movie so much.. It makes AVP look like a goddamn cinematic masterpiece. There is absolutley nothing positive about this movie i can say except at least ive finnaly seen one of the imdb bottom 10.

ArrowX Feb 6th, 2005 12:43 AM

Playing the games through again, and I don't remember any zombie liek people or spine attatching centipedes. The one biggest flaw was the the lack of the WAY out there weapons like the 3 barrel shotgun and the dual barrel magnum.

Marine Feb 7th, 2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi

*slowly reaches for the "close window button*