I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

executioneer Nov 15th, 2011 05:02 PM

fyi that trick doesn't work so well when you're just sharing an icee

ThrashO Nov 15th, 2011 05:06 PM

"hey instead of dinner want to share an icee"

yeah i wonder why you havent achieved penaltration yet

executioneer Nov 15th, 2011 05:09 PM

that was a joke, thrasho

a joke

Fathom Zero Nov 15th, 2011 05:13 PM

yeah, numbnuts

executioneer Nov 15th, 2011 05:15 PM

haha :lol

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2011 05:40 PM

Hey guys, Chojin's dad works for Touchmark!

ThrashO Nov 15th, 2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 749741)
Hey guys, Chojin's dad works for Touchmark!

dont forget to use the hole in the popcorn bag trick on him

Rongi Nov 15th, 2011 07:05 PM

guys i reread wudoin and snagglepuss recently

they're not as funny as i remember them :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 15th, 2011 07:35 PM

I didn't know chojins dad was from dudleyville.

Esuohlim Nov 15th, 2011 09:11 PM

Jesus, Rongi, I thought I was jaded

executioneer Nov 16th, 2011 02:15 AM

welp, more time for skyrim for me i guess

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2011 02:49 AM

executioneer Nov 16th, 2011 04:46 AM

I hate pretty much

everyone in the world

fuck all of you guys

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2011 04:59 AM

:lol

willie needs to get the poison out so he won't be so awngry

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 02:08 PM

Hey dipshits, specify bands that sound like this. (May or may not contain ear rape)

I know some of you jokers are just gonna go "lol every garage band ever lololol" but that doesn't help me find any actual fucking music, you have to actually say the bands that they are.

I'm also fully aware that you think the music I like sucks, lick hemorrhoids and fucking deal with it.

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2011 02:17 PM

Velvet Underground? idk

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 02:22 PM

I go through phases of liking Velvet Underground and not, but I've basically pinned down their objectively good songs to something like: Sunday Morning, Venus in Furs, Heroin, There She Goes Again, White Light/White Heat, Here She Comes Now, and Sister Ray for the first 3 to 6 minutes.

Lou Reed's first solo album is also all right, I fucking love Vicious and Sattelite of Love.

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2011 02:27 PM

How about the New York Dolls?

Other than that I'm out of recommendations :(

Edit: Sex Pistols?

ThrashO Nov 16th, 2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 749794)
Hey dipshits, specify bands that sound like this. (May or may not contain ear rape)

I know some of you jokers are just gonna go "lol every garage band ever lololol" but that doesn't help me find any actual fucking music, you have to actually say the bands that they are.

I'm also fully aware that you think the music I like sucks, lick hemorrhoids and fucking deal with it.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 02:39 PM

yeah ok thanks for quoting that entire column of videos and buttfucking my work laptop's framerate in a thread that was already fucking escargot buddy

Re: Sex Pistols - Yeah I guess. Nevermind the Bollocks and Rocket to Russia are basically the only generic punk albums I really give a shit about; other than that I just need fucking abrasive, aggressive garage punk. The original Misfits are closer to what I'm going for, although they're a few decibles down. (which isn't to say that they aren't good, because they're the third punk band I don't think is complete shit)

Standard punk, the kind that doesn't blow your eardrums out like what you guys were posting on the last page, is pretty much fucking boring and sterile to me. I know I'm gonna get tons of shit for this because I-Mock's got some kind of easily-offended punk boner, but I could probably give less of a dick if I made an effort.

I'm pretty bummed that there weren't more Sex Bob-Omb songs, and that Beck doesn't seem to do much other music like what he wrote for Scott Pilgrim. Unless he did and I don't know about it, in which case I guess I'll go check out Beck.

ThrashO Nov 16th, 2011 02:46 PM

You might like Annihilation Time, however this isn't the music forum.

But here's some songs by them, they rule, they broke up in 09 though, all of their albums were gold. I saw them twice in Seattle when they toured with Municipal Waste.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 02:51 PM

That first song kinda kicks ass, actually!

Also yeah, I know it's not the music forum, but we've been talking about it in here for like 6 pages anyway.

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2011 02:53 PM

BLACK FLAG

DEAD KENNEDYS

BAD BRAINS

FUCK IT, I DON'T LIKE PUNK ANYWAY

ThrashO Nov 16th, 2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 749802)
That first song kinda kicks ass, actually!

Also yeah, I know it's not the music forum, but we've been talking about it in here for like 6 pages anyway.

Uh yeah we have but you've been here longer you should know better.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 03:01 PM

WELL NUH NUH NUHHHHHHHHH

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2011 03:02 PM

YEAH GW, HOW DARE YOU

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

HOW DARE YOU MAKE POSTS IN THIS THREAD, THE CHAT THREAD, A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN LITERALLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT WHETHER THERE IS AN APPLICABLE FORUM FOR IT OR NOT

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

ThrashO Nov 16th, 2011 03:03 PM

who the hell do u think u r

ThrashO Nov 16th, 2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 749806)
YEAH GW, HOW DARE YOU

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

HOW DARE YOU MAKE POSTS IN THIS THREAD, THE CHAT THREAD, A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN LITERALLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT WHETHER THERE IS AN APPLICABLE FORUM FOR IT OR NOT

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 05:34 PM

Oh so I guess what I'm really looking for is some bullshit called noise rock, which is apparently what FLCL's soundtrack is classified as

That sounds pretty close. Maybe I'll look up those Butthole Surfer guys!

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2011 05:48 PM

Japanese rock music is very different from the sort of noise rock most people think of, though they share many similarities.

Don't confuse noise with 'post-punk', though. (Post-punk is such a stupid fucking label.)

then there's pulsing orchestral minimalism

and electronic music of a genre I can't identify, though some call it 'drone'. (Again, stupid as all fuck, but whatever.)

I group all of them together because of the repetition. Listen and you'll hear it.

The Psychic Paramount is good noise.

kahljorn Nov 16th, 2011 06:20 PM

THOSE BUTTHOLE SURFER GUYS

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2011 06:30 PM

LAST QUESTION: Is there a way to listen to Big Black without the singer? Because there fucking should be.

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2011 06:32 PM

I LOVE BIG SONGS ABOUT BLACK FUCKING

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2011 08:00 PM

So you don't like Steve Albini?

Sam Nov 16th, 2011 09:05 PM

I SUGGEST "THE HUMPTY DANCE"

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2011 09:28 PM

I LIKE MY OATMEAL LUMPY

Kitsa Nov 16th, 2011 11:55 PM

also, fuck fooly cooly.

Zhukov Nov 17th, 2011 12:25 AM

There's some footage out there of me performing The Humpty Dance at karaoke, but I'm too embarrassed to show it.

Aaarg Nov 17th, 2011 06:49 AM

hahaha flcl music, seriously? all i remember about the music in that show are RIDE ON SHOOTING STAR and I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN but sometimes he lets his japanese show and says i sink i can

Guitar Woman Nov 17th, 2011 11:01 AM

All I remember is those two songs I posted, probably because they were the only good ones.

Aaarg Nov 17th, 2011 03:33 PM

you don't remember the one that says RIDE ON SHOOTING STAR???? did you never finish an episode?????? it plays during the end credits

Esuohlim Nov 17th, 2011 04:13 PM

GW spent most of his life so far in a drug-induced stupor, you see

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 17th, 2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 749800)
yeah ok thanks for quoting that entire column of videos and buttfucking my work laptop's framerate in a thread that was already fucking escargot buddy

Re: Sex Pistols - Yeah I guess. Nevermind the Bollocks and Rocket to Russia are basically the only generic punk albums I really give a shit about; other than that I just need fucking abrasive, aggressive garage punk. The original Misfits are closer to what I'm going for, although they're a few decibles down. (which isn't to say that they aren't good, because they're the third punk band I don't think is complete shit)

Standard punk, the kind that doesn't blow your eardrums out like what you guys were posting on the last page, is pretty much fucking boring and sterile to me. I know I'm gonna get tons of shit for this because I-Mock's got some kind of easily-offended punk boner, but I could probably give less of a dick if I made an effort.

I'm pretty bummed that there weren't more Sex Bob-Omb songs, and that Beck doesn't seem to do much other music like what he wrote for Scott Pilgrim. Unless he did and I don't know about it, in which case I guess I'll go check out Beck.

You might like River City Rebels Hate to be loved album. Its pretty terrible compared to their older stuff so you might like it.

ThrashO Nov 17th, 2011 05:03 PM

GW I say get down on some of that black tar and take in a band that I know you're really gonna love

kahljorn Nov 17th, 2011 11:59 PM

sooo i got a ticket cause i didnt come to a complete stop when i made a right hand turn at a red light, even though the other lane was turning left so there was no way there could be a pedestrian or car there ;/

think im just gonna not pay and give up my license, cause that's a 400 dollar fine. fuck that shit its cheaper to walk everywhere.

k0k0 Nov 18th, 2011 12:01 AM

If you don't pay here, they put a warrant out for your arrest. I've had several put out on me for that shit. Mainly when I refused to pay for going 2 miles over the speed limit. Any reason to search my car really. Calling my generic tylenol in to drug control. I was being a smart ass when they replied "It's extra strength tylenol" ... I said "oOoOoh, extra strength." Plus they found an airsoft gun case in my trunk and got all excited. Then disappointed. After all of that, they give me a ticket for 2 miles over.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 18th, 2011 12:04 AM

You might be able to MAKE A DEAL.

kahljorn Nov 18th, 2011 12:35 AM

thats fine i give up on life.

Esuohlim Nov 18th, 2011 01:25 AM

Driving is for assholes anyway

Esuohlim Nov 18th, 2011 01:29 AM

LEONIDS. ELX WHERE ARE YOU.

executioneer Nov 18th, 2011 03:43 AM

you should at least go and see if you can get it reduced, then you can get like a payment plan probably

Fathom Zero Nov 18th, 2011 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 749965)
LEONIDS.

I was all up in that shit

Zomboid Nov 18th, 2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 749964)
Driving is for assholes anyway

You know, I still have yet to really need a vehicle, and I'm pretty happy with that. Maybe next spring when I finally have a fucking degree and can maybe make some decent money. But then there's also student loan payments, etc, so basically fuck driving.

Esuohlim Nov 18th, 2011 04:21 AM

I have never needed a car. And now that I live in Chicago, hopefully for good, it's become even less of a need than I ever could imagine. I hate driving and I don't understand the obsession.

kahljorn Nov 18th, 2011 07:27 AM

dont get one its retarded how much they can charge you for shit that shouldnt even be a problem.

like not stopping all the way because there can't possibly be cross traffic or a person there.

ThrashO Nov 18th, 2011 03:04 PM

well if you dont stop then they cant tell you things

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 18th, 2011 03:44 PM

I feel like there is a way to work "DEMS DA BREAKS" into this but I'm not seeing it.

zeldasbiggestfan Nov 18th, 2011 11:31 PM

Who else is losing friends thanks to Skyrim? I need an Xbox.

Esuohlim Nov 19th, 2011 12:48 AM

If by losing friends you mean deleting them on Facebook because it's all they talk about, then yes

Shyandquietguy Nov 19th, 2011 03:19 AM

UPS is fucking killing me.

I've ran into a situation where I lost a fucking PS2 and a really awesome watercolor/pastel set because they had to repack a box due to being damaged. I was pretty damn paranoid about folks and even worse living in a military school dorm. EVERYTHING had to be put away or in a locker and I got the packages about two hours before shut down. Not enough time to go get a camera or anything.

I call them up and explain the whole thing and they tell me to give them the empty box. Like shit anything else happened afterwards. So I didn't bother fighting and just put it behind me.

Cue to today when I finally expect a package of parts from Newegg and what do I see when I'm going up my steps? No stubs, but my fucking package right on my god damn door step. No one around. Even though you have to go through the gate which is shared with my neighbors and their dogs (which they rarely let out and are friendly as hell) and up a covered staircase I don't think anyone around me is unaware of me living by myself. And now I can't seem to get their fucking website to actually put the option of "Customer pick up" on my second box.

I want to throw a shit covered brick through their fucking windows. I got lucky with a $400 package but now I have to hope no one gets an idea when he rolls around on Monday.

PS: Tried to do Saturday but I'm too god damn poor for fifteen dollars extra.

kahljorn Nov 19th, 2011 04:44 AM

i thought newegg required you to sign off on packages?

Fathom Zero Nov 19th, 2011 06:25 AM

Newegg does via UPS. :\ Most do.

The only one that didn't was some company I ordered from. OH YEAH. I got a print of something from DeviantArt and Fedex left it in the hall of my dorm.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 19th, 2011 10:28 AM

sup jerks

Esuohlim Nov 19th, 2011 10:35 AM

My parents fucked on new years eve :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 19th, 2011 12:29 PM

YEAH THEY DID

Dimnos Nov 19th, 2011 01:00 PM

Its there video?

Zhukov Nov 19th, 2011 09:30 PM

I just want to throw my hat in the ring and say fuck driving too.

Esuohlim Nov 19th, 2011 09:56 PM

IT'S A HASSLE. A GODDAMNED HASSLE.

Kitsa Nov 19th, 2011 10:46 PM

I agree, fuck driving.

I had a friend who traveled to big cities all her life and never had to learn to drive. She was going through a bad spot and had to move in with her parents in her mid-30s, and she and I took the same stupid AAA driving class. But she got by well into her thirties in an urban area.

Shyandquietguy Nov 20th, 2011 12:16 AM

I am god damn addicting to getting around via car. It fucking sucks because there are so many self-important cunts on the road. Had a fellow who cut me off for the gas station by driving through the parking lane of a street. I could've hit him if I didn't keep an extra careful eye out. The gas attendant was nice enough to write down the license plate when I asked since I was too pissed to go up to the California soccer Dad with out having a huge desire to place a dent in his fucking car. "Hey kids! Guess what happens when you test your luck by driving competitively?" I like to imagine after saying that I get the Hulk's strength and turn over the mother fucker.

Not to mention some bitch ass mother fucker decided since getting into your desired lane on the spot is fine on a protected single turn lane, then it should be extra fine to do so in a double turn lane. And do it as if 5 miles an hour was TOO FAST. I regret not following the asshole until he gets the hint I was pissed. Or getting his license plate.

The bus is tons less expensive to take though. :( Fucking employment.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 20th, 2011 12:33 AM

Aww I love driving you bastards.

Zhukov Nov 20th, 2011 12:40 AM

Public transport is the future.

Sam Nov 20th, 2011 12:43 AM

THE FUTURE IS A RETURN TO HORSEBACK.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 20th, 2011 12:54 AM

Days of future past assholes.

kahljorn Nov 20th, 2011 01:03 AM

if i dont get out of this ticket im just gonna tell em fuck them i aint paying and you can have my license

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 20th, 2011 01:13 AM

Then tell those bastards that dems da breaks.

k0k0 Nov 20th, 2011 01:25 AM

Just don't ever get stopped for any reason by the cops after you refuse to pay. They'll put you in jail for a while.

Shyandquietguy Nov 20th, 2011 01:32 AM

What did you get a ticket for Kahl?

kahljorn Nov 20th, 2011 01:33 AM

im just gonna quit driving ;/
honestly im not saving any money by driving. just some time

kahljorn Nov 20th, 2011 01:34 AM

not coming to a complete stop before making a right hand turn at a stop light where i had the right of way and there were no cars or pedestrians that could've been where i was turning ;/

Shyandquietguy Nov 20th, 2011 01:38 AM

Green light and everything? Unless a crosswalk signal was going I don't think they'd have any business stopping you. How many cars were around you? Did you have a multi lane road or such? At least I think they shouldn't have nabbed you. :(

PS: even if a crosswalk signal was going I don't think they should be on your shit. Unless you had a car your adjacent lane attempting to hit and run a pedestrian trying to cut corners on your intersecting crosswalk which would give every police man in the county a reason to go after you.

k0k0 Nov 20th, 2011 02:09 AM

I mean, even if you do quit driving, if you get stopped by a cop for any reason and they check your record, they'll put you away. It happened to my friend when they stopped my car to search it, even though he was just the passenger. He had a warrant out for not paying a ticket from 3 years prior. Those dicks put him in jail for 3 days and made him eventually pay it off.

kahljorn Nov 20th, 2011 02:12 AM

i didnt have a green light but the lanes to the right of me was turning left and there was a no u-turn sign ;/ they were protecting me fromoncoming traffic and there couldn't have been any pedestrians
so basically in my mind i had a green arrow

whatever i dont want to drive anyway. if they charge people with the same crime for flying through an intersection endangering everybodies lives and turning right without stopping completely even when its completely safe to do so fuck it.

Shyandquietguy Nov 20th, 2011 03:23 AM

I'd definitely say you got screwed there bud. I'd definitely take that one to the court. They may try to play the whole red light deal but I don't think a single pedestrian is gonna go "whelp this light is gonna go for me next" and start walking. Same with the oncoming left turn. I think you do have a legit reason to fight it. Some cops are just fucking assholes and take the law way too seriously.

PS: Was the officer preachy or anything? Or did he just give you the ticket and go skipping gayly back to his cruiser?

PSS: Even if you don't continue driving, that whole situation sounds like shit to me. I don't think you should be ticketed.

Also, what kind of car you driving?

kahljorn Nov 20th, 2011 03:40 AM

it was from one of those camera things :/
I'm probably gonna try to fight it but i dunno. It was also my first night driving without anyone else in the car so I'm super double pissed and hate driving.

im driving a ford focus :O

Shyandquietguy Nov 20th, 2011 04:29 AM

I think you can request the photo taken by the camera. If there's a left turn car on there you might have a chance. Otherwise it might be difficult since the thing took place at night. I'd still at least try to fight it.

Also out of the two lists of most easily modded cars, one listed the F Focus as number ten, the other didn't list it at all. I don't think it'll affect you that much in the whole thing since it was by camera but some law enforcement drool over the thought that you may be a gear head with money to spare. Drove with a friend with a really nice Mitsubishi and an officer ended up behind him on a red light. He just sighed the moment the officer started looking up license information.

PS: Also, I have never been ticketed by those things yet. I've been pulled over a few times but never been ticketed. I look incredibly young for my age and I'm also really submissive and up front. So if I were asked to drop trou and spread 'em, I'd just say "I hope you're big enough."

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 20th, 2011 01:22 PM

That is the california roll.

k0k0 Nov 20th, 2011 01:48 PM

I've been pulled over more than 10 times and had my car searched about 6 of those times. It probably doesn't help that my back seat was always filled with junk. Plus my "I'm gonna kill you fucker" bumper sticker. And maybe the Leftover Crack one. Every time they've searched my vehicle, they found nothing because I was hiding nothing. Those dicks.

ThrashO Nov 20th, 2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 750131)
That is the california roll.

thats how i failed my first driving test >:

LordSappington Nov 21st, 2011 03:24 AM

On an unrelated note, after visiting the Lucky Lizard's museum of oddities last night and seeing a blockhead show, I'm teaching myself to learn some myself! So far, I've gotten a nail through my face, but I still need to get used to my sinuses and desensitizing them.
Figured someone on here probably thinks blockhead shows are neat besides me

Esuohlim Nov 21st, 2011 04:43 AM

You are what they call a deficient human being

LordSappington Nov 21st, 2011 04:48 AM

Just enough to poke some nails through

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 21st, 2011 09:14 AM

I'm not going to tell you to stop doing it because a dumb and horrible idea. I just don't get the interest in that or suspending.

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 11:16 AM

SOMEDAY HE WILL BE IMMUNe TO BEING SHOT IN THE FACE

ONLY ID BE CAREFUL DUDES DONT START NAILING YOUR FACE WITH THEI RDICKS

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 11:16 AM

i diDnT SLEEP At ALL LAST NIGHT AND I HAve A TEST TODAY

FUCK IT

k0k0 Nov 21st, 2011 11:39 AM

I'm trying to read about people's skyrim experiences and advertisements are trying to get me into roman orgys.

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 11:46 AM

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 11:51 AM

MAN IM ON A ROLL

NOT SLEEPING IS AWESOME UNTIL I GET EXHAUSTED AND FALL ASLEEP SOMEWHERe not in MY bed

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 12:07 PM

WILLE WILLU FIX THE SPOILER TAG IN THE NUMBERS THREAD. I DUNNO WTF I DID WRONG BUT ITS RUINING MY CLASSIC JOKE

Spoilers!

executioneer Nov 21st, 2011 12:19 PM

i dont know what thread that is