I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jeanette's weird sex dreams (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700312)

Jeanette X Aug 8th, 2008 02:32 PM

Jeanette's weird sex dreams

I am prone to having very weird sex dreams. In the past, I have posted about sex dreams with Jello Biafra, David Spade, and Pee Wee Herman.

Last night I dreamed that I gave Rob Riggle from the Daily Show a hand job. The big burly Marine guy.

Is this because I read Daily Show slash on Livejournal? I'm honestly more attracted to John Oliver and Aasif Mandvi. :x

At least this makes slighly more sense than my previous nocturnal lovers.

But the thing is, I dreamed he had a small dick. Why? If this is my mind acting out my unconcious desires, why would he be poorly endowed? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Especially since someone interuppted it and we spent the rest of the dream trying to hook up again. I can't even get lucky in my dreams.

Cosmo Electrolux Aug 10th, 2008 01:40 PM

your posts give me wood...keep up the good work...

Jeanette X Aug 10th, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 573490)
your posts give me wood...keep up the good work...

I'm glad my dreams are good for something. Maybe in my next dream I'll have an orgy with the entire cast of the Daily Show. Do you think it would be hot for them to keep the ties on? :wank

glowbelly Aug 13th, 2008 01:01 PM

my sex dreams are very symbolic. i usually don't dream about a specific person. i dream about swimming with snakes in water or watching strawberries grow (like in stop frame). i don't know why the strawberries seem sexual to me, but i always wake up feeling extra tingly.

Jeanette X Aug 14th, 2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowbelly (Post 573963)
my sex dreams are very symbolic. i usually don't dream about a specific person. i dream about swimming with snakes in water or watching strawberries grow (like in stop frame). i don't know why the strawberries seem sexual to me, but i always wake up feeling extra tingly.

I did dream about bungee jumping last night and I'm pretty sure there was something sexual about it. My mind is rarely so suble and poetic though.

I take it I am the only one with secret longings for the Daily Show news team?

Tadao Aug 14th, 2008 01:44 AM

I've wanted to fuck all 3 female corespondents.

Esuohlim Aug 14th, 2008 02:14 AM

I rarely have sex dreams, but when I wake up from them I'm either extremely depressed or extremely angry

Mostly because they're never about random people and always about the people I want to fuck in real life

Sethomas Aug 15th, 2008 04:17 AM

We've had discussions on here before about lucid dreaming. People say it's wonderful because of the liberty it grants sans consequence. Of the dreams I remember upon waking, they're usually lucid and this makes them far more depressing.

One of the most interesting instances was when I was asleep next to someone who was extremely draining on my psyche, but I let her sleep next to me because it seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. I started dreaming that I was exactly where I actually was situated, but a pristine "conventional beauty" (the sort that I am rarely, if ever, attracted to but they are what models strive to be) came and mounted me. It was a lucid dream and I told myself, "this is stupid, I should wake up" because I think I grasped the symbolism of it all WHILE I was dreaming. That totally sucked.

MattJack Aug 15th, 2008 11:22 AM

last night I had a sex dream that this asian girl had 3 arms (her third arm came out of her belly), and she kept trying to jerk me off while having sex.

I think this may mean i'm a homo

Jeanette X Aug 15th, 2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 574283)
It was a lucid dream and I told myself, "this is stupid, I should wake up" because I think I grasped the symbolism of it all WHILE I was dreaming.

I think you realized that your dream was stupid because nobody would ever have sex with you in real life.

bigtimecow Aug 15th, 2008 08:02 PM

:eek that was rude, although from what i've read seth always comes off as a creep to his females of choice and they run away :(

or maybe its the bowtie >:

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 12:25 AM

Or the mid-coital vomiting. :orgasm :puke orgasm

Nick Sep 16th, 2008 07:34 AM

Did you have a sex dream about the skinny Jello Biafra or the current, fatter model.

Grislygus Sep 17th, 2008 05:26 PM

And did the sex dreams involve him, David Spade, and Pee Wee Herman at the same time, or seperately? If seperately, how the fuck did the Pee Wee dream go down?

Nick Sep 18th, 2008 11:47 PM

In a cinema no doubt!. Hoho!

Jeanette X Sep 19th, 2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 579839)
And did the sex dreams involve him, David Spade, and Pee Wee Herman at the same time, or seperately? If seperately, how the fuck did the Pee Wee dream go down?

They were seperate. And Pee Wee was not in character, he was just ordinary Paul Reubens. All I remember about it was that it was more semi-erotic than explicit like the Rob Riggle dream.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 579727)
Did you have a sex dream about the skinny Jello Biafra or the current, fatter model.

It was late '90s Jello who squeezed my tits.

Nick Sep 19th, 2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 580247)
They were seperate. And Pee Wee was not in character, he was just ordinary Paul Reubens. All I remember about it was that it was more semi-erotic than explicit like the Rob Riggle dream.

Now I just want to hear about that story.

PS: So the semi-chubby one then?

Grislygus Sep 19th, 2008 12:39 PM

Did he get to third base?

Jeanette X Sep 19th, 2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 580250)
Now I just want to hear about that story.

PS: So the semi-chubby one then?

Semi-chubby. Not as chubby as now though. And there isn't much to tell, he didn't do anything besides wordlessly feel me up.

Sam Sep 19th, 2008 11:48 PM

This thread is gross. :(

Jeanette X Sep 20th, 2008 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 580452)
This thread is gross. :(

You're just trying to hide your sexual excitement. :orgasm

pac-man Sep 20th, 2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 580451)
Semi-chubby. Not as chubby as now though. And there isn't much to tell, he didn't do anything besides wordlessly feel me up.

I imagine that this is how my ex's described their first date with me to their girlfriends.

Jeanette X Sep 20th, 2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pac-man (Post 580465)
I imagine that this is how my ex's described their first date with me to their girlfriends.

You've won the thread. That was teh funny. :lol2

executioneer Sep 20th, 2008 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 580247)

in soviet russia, jello jiggles you

Tadao Sep 20th, 2008 02:27 PM

:lol