I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   No More Heroes rules. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700000)

Guitar Woman Jun 20th, 2008 09:08 PM

The Wii is really the only console with good exclusives as of late, which isn't saying much. When I win the lottery and get a decent computer I'll catch up on all the multiplatform shit I missed out on by not getting an Xbox, and I'll be able to do it with halfway decent aiming.

Because, of course, they're all invariably shooters.

Lobo Tommy Jun 20th, 2008 10:00 PM

Mass Effect and Too Human are the only games that I would want on Xbox.

Guitar Woman Jun 20th, 2008 10:03 PM

Mass Effect is horrible

Unless you enjoy Gears of War and not being able to see jack shit, then it's probably pretty great.

Fathom Zero Jun 20th, 2008 10:05 PM

Do you own a 360? No you don't. Shut up.

And playing at your "friend's house" (?) doesn't count.

Guitar Woman Jun 20th, 2008 10:07 PM

Mabye if Crackdown weren't the only thing about the 360 I'd consider getting one

I love me some Crackdown, though. God damn.

Chojin Jun 21st, 2008 09:11 AM

I was all about to talk about how my PC destroys my interest in the 360 and PS3 when I realized this wasn't one of those threads. And I guess I just did it anyway, but we in the industry call that a disclaimer.

Crackdown is pretty great, though, as long you don't play online with Sam, who thinks it's hilarious to kill you with a dumpster/truck/car/lamppost every time you respawn.

But it's not as great as NMH!

MetalMilitia Jun 21st, 2008 09:25 AM

This is my impression of guitar woman:

;_; This game is horrible, I hate everything about it ;_;

:> Now I've played this game I like it, but I'm still going to say certain parts are horrible so as not to look like I make stupid comments about games I haven't ever played :>

MOTHER 3 MOTHER 3 MOTHER 3

I don't know anything about games so I'm going to make comments which reflect my ignorance; GTA4 HAD NO TESTERZ

Say, anyone want to hear about MOTHER 3?

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2008 09:35 AM

I probably mention Mother 3 less than any other Earthbound fan on the forums, but ok.

Second draft is at 71%, btw!

Lobo Tommy Jun 21st, 2008 04:49 PM

Mass Effect is incredible.

darkvare Jun 22nd, 2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 562507)
I was all about to talk about how my PC destroys my interest in the 360 and PS3 when I realized this wasn't one of those threads. And I guess I just did it anyway, but we in the industry call that a disclaimer.

Crackdown is pretty great, though, as long you don't play online with Sam, who thinks it's hilarious to kill you with a dumpster/truck/car/lamppost every time you respawn.

But it's not as great as NMH!

i love crackdown is awesome specially the impaling gun it would have been epic with few tweaks like a good story line, breakable windows, a grapling hook to rapel of buildings and of course female agents