I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   pierced clits (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9200)

rainbowbrite Feb 2nd, 2004 12:18 AM

pierced clits

so...i asked my girlfriend if she would pierce her clit and she said yes!!! i've been wondering...how much would it hurt for her and does it increase pleasure at all?

maggiekarp Feb 2nd, 2004 12:59 AM

I wouldn't think that'd be a good idea... owwwwwwww...

Sicktodeathmx Feb 2nd, 2004 01:28 AM

It's going to hurt sooo bad.. Then it will probably get infected, and she will lose feeling in her genitals. I am fucking serious. I wouldn't recommend that piercing. One of my friends hates it now.

rainbowbrite Feb 2nd, 2004 01:56 AM

:( but...but...but...it's so apealing :(

Sicktodeathmx Feb 2nd, 2004 01:57 AM

Would you want her to lose feeling in her clit? After a month, the sensitivity dies as it callouses over.

rainbowbrite Feb 2nd, 2004 02:07 AM

i'm sure that only happens to very few girls...i hope...

The Unseen Feb 2nd, 2004 07:06 AM

MX is right, this "goth" girl at my school did it and said the same thing :(

Terra Feb 2nd, 2004 08:14 AM

It doesn't heighten jack shit. It WILL kill the pleasure for her eventually and then she'll hate sex. Why not just get a clip on and try it out for size? :) I mean she'd be doing it for you right?

My old boyfriend wanted me to pierce my clit so he could experience it and I told him I would if he got his dick pierced first.

He dropped the subject. Love and devotion went only so far for him. :)

Tara

Supafly345 Feb 2nd, 2004 08:22 AM

This talk about piercing unmentionables isn't very becoming gentlemen.

Sicktodeathmx Feb 2nd, 2004 10:27 AM

I's a leddy, so I can keep talkin, eh?

Perndog Feb 2nd, 2004 10:44 AM

I have a friend who got her labia pierced last year and she still says she loves it. I dunno about the clit though...guys, just imagine that needle going right through the most sensitive part of your dick and staying there... *shudder*

Matt Harty Feb 2nd, 2004 10:48 AM

I've had mine pierced 10 times. :rolleyes

Supafly345 Feb 2nd, 2004 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sicktodeathmx
I's a leddy, so I can keep talkin, eh?

That goes for former gentlemen as well.

rainbowbrite Feb 2nd, 2004 12:01 PM

i guess you guys are right...

you know i'd probably get my dick pierced if she asked me...now that's love no?

Anonymous Feb 2nd, 2004 12:06 PM

Love? Blind stupidity? It's all the same when you're talking about piercing important body parts.

Sicktodeathmx Feb 2nd, 2004 12:21 PM

It's really not that much of a difference in teh secks if a guy has his penis pierced, Prince Albert (Head) specifically

Matt Harty Feb 2nd, 2004 02:38 PM

If you need to puncture yourself in order to prove love, it must not be that great of a relationship anyways. :/

rainbowbrite Feb 2nd, 2004 06:55 PM

pierced nipples are cool though. right???...eh...eh?

Royal Tenenbaum Feb 2nd, 2004 08:38 PM

You're a fucking moron. I hope your girlfriend gets her clit pierced just so she loses all feeling and never has sex with you again.

Geggy Feb 2nd, 2004 08:38 PM

pierced belly button turns me on.

go for the belly button instead.

Sam Feb 2nd, 2004 08:40 PM

PIERCE THE HEAD OF YOUR PENIS. >:

Command Prompt Feb 3rd, 2004 12:49 AM

Considering that most PROPER vaginal piercings are of the uvula or whatever those flappy lip things are, why the fuck would you want to make your vagina lose all its outward sensitivity and have pleasure be completely dependant on penetration, providing you are the .001 percent of women who get off on that. Imagine, evertime you want to rub one out, you have to pull out ol' Mr Floppy out of the nightstand instead of gently caressing yourself with your fingers >:

Other that that, whenever I think of a girl with a pierced clit and a guy with a pieced dick I think of two teenage kids getting their fucking braces stuck together. I say go for it. :(

Sam Feb 3rd, 2004 12:54 AM

I DON'T MEAN PIERCE. I MEAN JAM A RAIL ROAD SPIKE THROUGH IT. >:

rainbowbrite Feb 3rd, 2004 01:16 AM

ok ok...i take it all back. i wont have her do that. or is this all just cause you are all jelous that i have a girl that would do that for me and you dont. :fu

Command Prompt Feb 3rd, 2004 02:05 AM

wait, you're a dude? whats with the fucking nickname then >: