I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW SITE: DRUNK DRIVERS AGAINST ANIME FANS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14883)

Mockery Nov 7th, 2004 01:02 AM

NEW SITE: DRUNK DRIVERS AGAINST ANIME FANS

Alrighty, the first new full-sized mockery site in quite some time is now up 'n running, so come check it out!

DRUNK DRIVERS AGAINST ANIME FANS!

Also, we've created a new board here on i-mockery.net for this new mockery site too.

EisigerBiskuit Nov 7th, 2004 01:09 AM

un-ex the board and we're in bussiness, chac-hing!
and why is Yugi is~ ... uh?

GADZOOKS Nov 7th, 2004 01:09 AM

Oh fiddle, it's locked

Helm Nov 7th, 2004 01:09 AM

Let the spamming begin.

Mockery Nov 7th, 2004 01:18 AM

Let it begin indeed.

And the board is unlocked... refresh your browsers and you should be able to post in it.

DamnthatDavid Nov 7th, 2004 01:58 AM

Total Awesomeness Complete

executioneer Nov 7th, 2004 03:06 AM

lol @ the anime reviews

FS Nov 7th, 2004 04:02 AM

It's time to TAKE BACK THE STREETS

the_dudefather Nov 7th, 2004 07:08 AM

(eyebrow twitching after reading ninja scroll review)

good job rog (and everyone else involved)

i dont think ive been here long enough to see a flame war from the other mini sites so this should be interesting...

Supafly345 Nov 7th, 2004 07:53 AM

Time to gas up the wench, Harvey Indigo is about to further bloody his bumper.

James Nov 7th, 2004 09:22 AM

My story became the About page. :love

Miss Modular Nov 7th, 2004 10:02 AM

Anime Fans=The new ravers

FartinMowler Nov 7th, 2004 10:04 AM

:lol Asshole I like this movie :/

Title: Akira
Published by: Pioneer

I didn't realize it when I picked this anime off one of the bodies impaled on my hood ornament, but Akira is actually a musical. Starring talking fruits and vegetables. It was hard to tell exactly what it was about because my copy was imported, and all the puppets had zero articulation next to a flapping mouth and googly eyes, but I think they were trying to convince their "human taskmasters" not to eat them. Then they listed all the delicious ways in which they did not want to be sliced, gutted, cooked and served. I don't know if I was imagining that, I was pretty hungry when I watched it. Anyway, near the end, the carrot tries to avenge the paprika's death, but the three wise cauliflowers prevail upon him to make peace with the humans instead and end the war. They reckon outside the grapes, though, and end up being killed anyway. It's really a sad story of betrayal and garnish. I don't think alcohol's going to help this one much. I was drunk, and I was still crying my eyes out.

Rating:
(3.5 of a possible 5 beers required)

Senior Tim Allen Nov 7th, 2004 12:18 PM

Awsome job, RoG. I can't wait to see the flood of hate mail you'll receive from anime fans. Will you post them?

DeadKennedys Nov 7th, 2004 12:28 PM

WILL HE :lol

Mockery Nov 7th, 2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senior Tim Allen
Awsome job, RoG. I can't wait to see the flood of hate mail you'll receive from anime fans. Will you post them?

Don't just give me congrats... Chojin, FS, and the other badge contributors did a large amount of the work on this site. So they're the ones who deserve your congrats. All I really did was an anime review and a badge and get the site converted. I'll definitely do more for it in the future. But I also have my sights set on completing the biggest mockery site we've ever had now that Halloween is over. It's gonna take some work but when it's done.... oh I can't wait to see the finished product!

Anyway, check out the DDAAF and submit your badges everyone!

adept_ninja Nov 7th, 2004 01:03 PM

awesome job on the site to everyone who was involved. Thanks for putting my badge up and -rog- your badge is awesome the one with the tentical rape.

James Nov 7th, 2004 01:12 PM

GI Joe's an anime?

Anonymous Nov 7th, 2004 02:24 PM

No.

FS did most of the reviews, and his are by far the best. I did Lain and GI Joe on that page and Rog did ninja scroll :<

It's sorta a shame that I shouldn't put my website in a link on that site, since the game we're making largely appeals to the anime fanboy demographic since most of them are fatties :<

ArrowX Nov 7th, 2004 03:12 PM

QUCK everyone rape www.animefans.net

the_dudefather Nov 7th, 2004 04:55 PM

arrowx, our weapon on the inside. use your gundam knowledge to lure them in

racialslur Nov 7th, 2004 05:10 PM

:lol

You know, a forums member could be randomly selected to write a review/article every week! I would be the first to volunteer!

Krythor Nov 7th, 2004 05:37 PM

Nah.

Great page, by the way. It's about time somebody finally got offended by this site again.

racialslur Nov 7th, 2004 05:46 PM

BUT ITS COOL! D:

Guitar Woman Nov 7th, 2004 05:53 PM

Omg racial, that is possibly the coolest sig image I have ever seen. :eek