I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Randy Orton comes to Twitter (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704894)

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2010 09:50 AM

Randy Orton comes to Twitter

I've said before that I only use twitter to stalk wrestlers, and Orton finally got fixed up with a Twitter account.

http://twitter.com/RealRKOrton

It's linked on the WWE website and WWE twitter--it's really him.

Anyway, I mention it because most wrestlers just keep kayfabe in their twitters and say things like "Challenged Sheamus to a hard match, idk if it was such a good idea, sometimes I let my mouth get ahead of me" etc etc. Orton is answering tons of questions and yelling at people that tell him he sucks. One guy linked him to a long-running fake Orton account @RealOrton and Orton had this to say:

@OfficiallyYoung thanks for the heads up
@RealOrton hey dickhead shut down the account....Or I'll send mr Anderson after u

Anderson (Ken Kennedy) is the guy he got fired from WWE for botching a move on him. If you don't follow pro wrestling you won't understand the full extent of why this is hilarious, but it's funny enough that he's yelling at random people on the internet. Some of them are apologizing, and then Orton tweets that he accepts their apology.

It's the best wrestler twitter yet, and I think the only guy more active than him is Golddust (who in himself is hilarious because he is not good with computer).

He also uploaded a pic of his dog.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 23rd, 2010 11:36 AM

I'm going to get a. Twitter now so o can tell randy orton he is a full on rapist.

The Leader Jul 23rd, 2010 11:36 AM

:lol

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2010 11:37 AM

i asked him why no one ever taps out to the walls of jericho. jericho ignored me when i asked him.

MLE Jul 23rd, 2010 11:53 AM

hahahaha. I might get this stupid program just to read this. Or you should just put the funny stuff up here for everyone to read!

RaNkeri Jul 23rd, 2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 692924)
Anderson (Ken Kennedy) is the guy he got fired from WWE for botching a move on him.

For real or as part of the show?

Zhukov Jul 23rd, 2010 12:29 PM

That's actually sort of funny, and I know nothing of wrestling.

Which brings me to.... what/who is the Walls of Jericho?

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 692963)
For real or as part of the show?

for real, orton had just returned from a broken collarbone and then kennedy dumped him poorly onto his back

Quote:

what/who is the Walls of Jericho?
the walls of jericho is Chris Jericho's finisher, it's a submission move that hasn't made anyone submit in literally years

Quote:

hahahaha. I might get this stupid program just to read this. Or you should just put the funny stuff up here for everyone to read!
EricaCourt: I love this. HAHA! @RealRKOrton What can you say about this? Haha. :)) Cody and Orton making out.. http://twitpic.com/204pga
RealRKOrton: @EricaCourt look at teds face! He's like "uhh guys....guys....this isn't commercial break.... you've got to stop making out!"

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2010 02:10 PM

JohnCena: CeNation. any thoughts on a team name for summerslam?
IAmJericho: edge presents TEAM JERICHO featuring cena plus special guest bret hart
RealRKOrton: lol

MLE Jul 23rd, 2010 02:49 PM

hahaha

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2010 03:33 PM

OhRandall: @RealRKOrton What do you think of my profil picture ? A friend took it in France, novemer 2009. Very nice no ?

RealRKOrton: @OhRandal nice ass

MLE Jul 23rd, 2010 03:34 PM

hahahahahaha what

RaNkeri Jul 23rd, 2010 03:48 PM

Dimnos Jul 23rd, 2010 04:09 PM

Evil Robot Jul 23rd, 2010 07:48 PM

Why do wrestlers wear panties?

Otto Jul 23rd, 2010 10:58 PM

I think they should just wear little luchador masks on the end of their dicks.

MLE Jul 24th, 2010 09:47 AM

I would not like to see the big show like that.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 24th, 2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 692950)
i asked him why no one ever taps out to the walls of jericho. jericho ignored me when i asked him.

The lion tamer was too brutal for people.

darkvare Jul 24th, 2010 02:33 PM

i use twitter to follow game developers seems like its the new way to tease stuff and i follow rog too but he never answers :/

Chojin Jul 25th, 2010 01:02 AM

Mark_taker: @RealRKOrton you know you are a really jerk in real life ! but they don't give a shit they still like you. not me

RealRKOrton: @Anthony_Be My 2 most important goals r to make my daughter proud of her father, and to stay healthy enough to perform in the ring till 42.

Mark_taker: @RealRKOrton will that's not good talk. a real wrestler will say i will keep doing it until my bones die !

RealRKOrton: @Mark_Taker u tweeted 7000 times since march 6th. That's about 60 tweets a day. Maybe take a break n find a lady friend? It'd b good 4 ya!

Mark_taker: @RealRKOrton WTF ? what's that all about ? lol are you getting crazy here ? how do you know about my retweets ?

Mark_taker: ok that was weird from @realrkorton i mean WTF XD

Mark_taker: well although randy's replay was ..u know .. i am happy he replayed to me.. so thanx @realrkorton

Mark_taker: i am still laughing about his replay @realrkorton lol

Zhukov Jul 25th, 2010 09:17 AM

That's bloody hilarious.

McClain Aug 7th, 2010 08:12 PM

btw wrestling is fake

darkvare Aug 8th, 2010 05:48 PM

so are movies but millions of people still enjoy them

McClain Aug 8th, 2010 10:40 PM

People also enjoy punctuation.

Zhukov Aug 9th, 2010 04:13 AM

Oh, so now you use a fullstop.