I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

DJ Tara-san Oct 11th, 2009 03:31 AM

I'm just an IT who is currently doing On the Job Training and I am also working on a Networking+ certification, to go with my A+ cert, and next will be Security +. I love to fix computers, cars, and whatever else I can unless it too small. X_X I'm a girl gamer and social nerd! o_O odd combo? If I don 't feel social my friends or husband will pull me out of whatever dark corner I've ninja'd into and make me feel better. <3 I like the hearts. So yeah... anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. ^_^

Misdemonar Oct 11th, 2009 03:45 AM

whats your weight

Womti Oct 15th, 2009 07:08 PM

two hundred eighty pounds

Wiffles Oct 15th, 2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Tara-san (Post 652676)
I'm just an IT who is currently doing On the Job Training and I am also working on a Networking+ certification, to go with my A+ cert, and next will be Security +. I love to fix computers, cars, and whatever else I can unless it too small. X_X I'm a girl gamer and social nerd! o_O odd combo? If I don 't feel social my friends or husband will pull me out of whatever dark corner I've ninja'd into and make me feel better. <3 I like the hearts. So yeah... anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. ^_^

Thats crazy, i like fixing computers and cars too ^_^

Dixie Oct 17th, 2009 02:06 PM

But do you have assburgers?

kgp4death Oct 17th, 2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 653726)
But do you have assburgers?

I have the juicy meat if you have the the buns we can make a sexual ass burger anytime. But seriously guys what the fucks up with all this hate I am receiving?

Zhukov Oct 18th, 2009 04:15 AM

Hmmm. Maybe there has been some sort of clerical error and you are receiving a higher quota of hatred than what you have been originally allocated. Have you been an annoying twat lately? That is one possible reason. Perhaps try contacting an administrator.

Dixie Oct 18th, 2009 04:20 AM

give him the pub treatment and take away his edit button, man.

Babs Oct 18th, 2009 04:46 AM

He's just some jackass with aspergers.

kgp4death Oct 18th, 2009 11:24 AM

see what i am saying i haven't even talked to this babality pancakes and B.P. is calling me a jackass.....what the F

MLE Oct 18th, 2009 11:04 PM

Just because you haven't attempted to wield your limited vocabulary at him doesn't mean he can't tell you're an idiot from the way you type.

It's like when a kid covers his eyes and thinks other people can't see him. How cute.

kgp4death Oct 20th, 2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 653922)
Just because you haven't attempted to wield your limited vocabulary at him doesn't mean he can't tell you're an idiot from the way you type.

It's like when a kid covers his eyes and thinks other people can't see him. How cute.

Funny MLE trying to get a rise out of me.....lol. I actually am probably way smarter then you (I have a masters in computer science) and probably make way more money then you 70,000 not that I give a F what you think of me. I just think it is funny that you think you know so much about me just because I do not care enough to check my spelling.

Zhukov Oct 20th, 2009 04:12 AM

If you were smarter than MLE then you wouldn't need to check; your sentences would already be perfect. "I'm smarter then you" WTF? Probably way smarter than someone and you fuck up the use of then and than. Twice. Nobody is claiming to know anything about you, other than that you are a dumbfuck. You can't communicate like an adult = dumbfuck.

Colonel Flagg Oct 20th, 2009 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 654098)
Funny MLE trying to get a rise out of me

What's funnier is that she did. :lol

kgp4death Oct 20th, 2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 654111)
What's funnier is that she did. :lol

only out of my penis

Dimnos Oct 20th, 2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Funny MLE trying to get a rise out of me.....lol. I actually am probably way smarter then you (I have a masters in computer science) and probably make way more money then you 70,000 not that I give a F what you think of me. I just think it is funny that you think you know so much about me just because I do not care enough to check my spelling.

More proof of only 12 years life experience? Next he will be telling you how his dad can beat up your dad. :rolleyes

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 654112)
only out of my penis

Or has he moved up to 14?

Otto Oct 24th, 2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Guys don't make fun of him he's got a MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. OH NO!

Dr. Boogie Oct 24th, 2009 11:13 PM

I'm trying to understand why his ban was cut down to 1 day.

LordSappington Oct 24th, 2009 11:19 PM

I'm trying to understand how he can consider himself more mature and intelligent than the rest of the forumites, and yet, the eighteen year-old kid with ADHD-I and a rotting brain can type more legibly.

Skulhedface Oct 25th, 2009 02:15 AM

You guys, you're being mean. Remember, Einstein failed math and didn't even wear socks! I learned that from my Wayside School books.

Kitsa Oct 25th, 2009 10:24 AM

The intelligence argument was a battle he picked. I'm okay with seeing it play out.

kgp4death Oct 25th, 2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 654866)
The intelligence argument was a battle he picked. I'm okay with seeing it play out.

I didn't pick shit, I was called an idiot and I defended my self just like 99% of my other posts. Some people think being able to draw or being able to type in one language makes you smart. I happen to believe something different thats all.

Otto Oct 25th, 2009 04:48 PM

How does one draw in a language?

kgp4death Oct 25th, 2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 654900)
How does one draw in a language?

Hieroglyphics

LordSappington Oct 25th, 2009 06:33 PM

I'm fairly certain that using a system of consistent images, symbols or letters is referred to as 'writing'.