I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Dating halp (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700515)

LordSappington Sep 4th, 2008 11:24 PM

Dating halp

Okay, here goes the standard 'wtf do I do?'
Basically, I've never asked a girl out. Never even kissed one. And I've grown attracted to one of my friends. What's a good way to ask her out, and where to go?

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 11:27 PM

Pull your dick out and ask her to touch it.

Jeanette X Sep 4th, 2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 577799)
Okay, here goes the standard 'wtf do I do?'
Basically, I've never asked a girl out. Never even kissed one. And I've grown attracted to one of my friends. What's a good way to ask her out, and where to go?

Ask her out to the movies. And if she says yes, make damn sure you've dressed nicely, combed your hair, and groomed yourself. If you show that you've put effort into your appearance, she will realize that you have romantic intentions.

Aw, what the fuck do I know? I've been dateless for years. :(

LordSappington Sep 4th, 2008 11:36 PM

BESIDES that.
Uh, that was meant for Pub.

Esuohlim Sep 4th, 2008 11:38 PM

STAND BACK WHILE THE EXPERT GIVES ADVICE:

Stop being a coward :(

Madonna Sep 4th, 2008 11:47 PM

Dont go for second best baby
Put your love to the test

Dixie Sep 4th, 2008 11:48 PM

1-Don't smell bad.
2-If you've already farted in front of her you have no chance.
3-Trim your pubic area, no need to shave it, just trim the manbush back a little.

Jeanette's right though. Movies are always good, a single flower or token (read gift) of affection is a nice touch as well.
I'd say you should both get drunk and then tell her you like her but it sounds like you're kinda young for that.

And don't be a pussy about it, the worst that could happen is that she's not interested and there's always someone out there who might be. So get crackin!

Madonna Sep 4th, 2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God (Post 577815)
Jeanette's right though. Movies are always good, a single flower or token (read gift) of affection is a nice touch as well.

That'll make her Crazy for You, and you'll both get Into the Groove. :)

Just don't go see my new movie, Body of Evidence, with her. Its a little too raunchy for a first date and it might scare her off.

LordSappington Sep 5th, 2008 12:07 AM

Duly noted. I figure something like The Day the Earth Stood Still; when's that coming out?

Pub Lover Sep 5th, 2008 12:14 AM

1951?

Jeanette X Sep 5th, 2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 577830)
Duly noted. I figure something like The Day the Earth Stood Still; when's that coming out?

I didn't know they were remaking it. I suppose you should check your local listings. Don't go on the first night its out though, the place will be packed.

Now that I think of it, don't wait around. Find a good movie that's playing near you and take her to it.

Tadao Sep 5th, 2008 12:39 AM

When you give her a hug, make sure you have a boner.

Zhukov Sep 5th, 2008 08:29 AM

"Hi, I think you look/sound/are really interesting, and I was wondering if you would like to have lunch/see a movie/dinner/etc with me sometime?"

If you get a polite knockback then smile and say "ok, no problem" or something. You're a cool guy and that doesn't faze you! Wait until she's not looking to break down. If you play it cool she might change her mind.

If she says yes, and she doesn't suggest anything, then ask for her phone number (NOT email) and tell her you will call her soon.

Before you call her think up something to do.

MetalMilitia Sep 5th, 2008 08:51 AM

If you were in England you would do the following:
1. Ask her if she wants to go to the pub for a drink.
2. Drink.
3. Eventually pluck up the courage to talk about your feelings.
4. Feel really awkward the following day because you were both too drunk to accurately gauge how well the night went.
5. Repeat.

Eventually everything will either fall into place or go "tits up" in spectacular fashion when your frustrations at her seeming lack of interest get the better of you.

Failing this I'm inclined to agree with Tadao.

MattJack Sep 5th, 2008 11:08 AM

You needa have some background music before you ask that broad out imo.

Just make sure Lolipop by Lil Wayne is playing when you ask her out. Bit*hes love stupid rap songs, trust me on this one.

And when kissing make sure youre staring them in the face, it makes them feel uncomfortable, which in turn gets them hot.

Madonna Sep 5th, 2008 03:15 PM

I think the ultimate challenge is to have some kind of style and grace, even though you haven't got money, or standing in society, or formal education. I had a very middle, lower-middle class sort of upbringing, but I identify with people who've had, at some point in their lives to struggle to survive. It adds another color to your character.

Tadao Sep 5th, 2008 03:19 PM

Sap, how old are you guys? Be honest so I can give you some real help here.

Jeanette X Sep 5th, 2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God (Post 577815)

Eh, I would save that for maybe the second or third date. Its a little much for the first one. :\

Anyway, dress in a way that's causal, but a little nicer than usual. Don't go overboard and dress too formal, be a little subtle. Wash your hair, comb it neatly, but don't put on a load of gel, that looks awful. Shave your face, assuming you're old enough. Don't wear a baseball hat. Make sure your hands are clean and your fingernails are clipped and clean, squeeze any blackheads on your face, wear deoderant. Don't wear cologne though, most men go overboard with it and it tends to put women off.
If you sit across from her, try to mirror her posture and gestures. If she rests her hand on her chin, you do it too. People unconciously find themselves liking you more if you do that.

Fathom Zero Sep 5th, 2008 03:30 PM

I'd say he's sixteen.

Buddy, the worst thing you could ever feel is regret, not rejection. Keep that in mind. And yeah, keep the first date kinda casual and fun; get both of your feet in the door.

Tadao Sep 5th, 2008 03:45 PM

They are already friends guys, just lean over and kiss her.

Pub Lover Sep 5th, 2008 03:50 PM

...with your dick.

executioneer Sep 5th, 2008 05:45 PM

catch on fire first girls love fire

DevilWearsPrada Sep 5th, 2008 05:47 PM

girl like dead caribou?

Madonna Sep 5th, 2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 577959)
They are already friends guys, just lean over and kiss her.

Ask her to play Truth or Dare. :orgasm

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 5th, 2008 08:09 PM

I'd say try a dinner with her. Don't go to a Chinese or Spanish restaurant though. Get some cologne. Spray it twice in the air, walk through it. DO NOT spray it directly on you. If you guys are around 15-18 range get Curve cologne. It comes with good pheremones and its not too expensive.

2nd, and this goes for anytime you hand out with her. Watch for signals!!!

1. If you tell a joke or say something funny...and even you know it's not REALLY funny, but she laughs anyway. It's a +

2. If you notice she's repeatedly fixing her hair or moving it while you're conversing that's a +.

3. If you look into her eyes when the sunset is behind you and say "Hey, have you seen the James Bond movie where James Bond looks into the girls eye, sees a killer in the reflection?" and then she says "Are you going to kiss me or what? That's a +.

If you two are already hanging out regulary, ask her out on a date. just remember: no spanish, no chinese.