I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   good morning, darlings. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699626)

glowbelly Apr 28th, 2008 06:55 AM

good morning, darlings.

i have just woken up and now i am going to take a shower and prepare for the day. do you eat breakfast? you should! it's the most important meal of the day! today i think i will have some apple granola and yogurt with some kind of dried fruit. i am trying to eat healthier in order to set a good example for my son. it's called being a good mom.

anywho, i have a long day today and i won't be around to make sure you take care of yourselves. please try to be nice to each other in this thread and make sure to wear a light jacket out today! it's kind of chilly this morning!

liquidstatik Apr 28th, 2008 07:39 AM

g'mooooooornnnin, i hope the fruits good :D

Cosmo Electrolux Apr 28th, 2008 08:25 AM

Good Morning, Karen!

I hope you have a great day! Tell the Cubster that I said hello!!

JediScum Apr 28th, 2008 09:52 AM

I've found that dried strawberries, apples, cherries or peaches go excellently with peanut butter on toast.

Geggy Apr 28th, 2008 10:40 AM

i agree, without breakfast there'd be a good chance of having a shitty day ahead. i'd usually have bowl of cereal or oatmeal with banana and grounded flaxseeds mixed in and a glass of oj during the week. french toast or stir fry vegs and munster cheese omelet with tobasco sauce and coupla slices of pepperidge farms toast during the weekend. breakfast at ihops is always good.

JediScum Apr 28th, 2008 10:49 AM

I actually rarely eat breakfast... 4 cups of coffee, 6 or 7 cigarettes, a shower and BOOM! i'm out the door.

Guitar Woman Apr 28th, 2008 11:11 AM

I'm not eating anything for a while!

But even if I was, I never have breakfast anyway. :(

Colonel Flagg Apr 28th, 2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediScum (Post 552110)
I actually rarely eat breakfast... 4 cups of coffee, 6 or 7 cigarettes, a shower and BOOM! i'm out the door.

Sounds like breakfast to me. The coffee part, anyways.

Sethomas Apr 28th, 2008 12:31 PM

I like to add Jameson to my coffee, incidentally.

Tadao Apr 28th, 2008 12:38 PM

I'll take my breakfast in bed please.

Cosmo Electrolux Apr 28th, 2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 552127)

I like Irish Whiskey in coffee as well....

Emu Apr 28th, 2008 03:10 PM

I read that as "Jamesman"

JediScum Apr 28th, 2008 03:53 PM

I'm too old to have whiskey for breakfast anymore.

Now a screwdriver or a mimosa, on the other hand...

Grislygus Apr 28th, 2008 04:32 PM

How's the day gone?

JediScum Apr 28th, 2008 06:01 PM

Wasn't bad until I got called until to work on my day off...

But I did refrain from making the "Clerks" joke, "I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!!!"
Though I did ask if I could dye my hair green and then starting laughing like, um... like, uhhhh, oh what's his name? Oh yeah, King Diamond.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 28th, 2008 07:47 PM

Yeah, if you get called into work on your day off it's King Diamond all the way.

Colonel Flagg Apr 28th, 2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 552127)

On the rocks, please. Breakfast optional.

And it's either Jameson's, Bourbon (several brands make the cut) or a single malt Scotch (preferably Islay).

OT, I know. I'll shut up now. :)

glowbelly Apr 28th, 2008 11:32 PM

blackbush or maker's mark. wanna make out? it burns if you do it after a shot.

anywho darlings my day is finally winding down. i went to work and worked! then i went to school and talked my way out of a test which i will make up on thursday! then i slept on a couch at work because i didn't want to go home! JOY! then i went to an old local and drank some beer and a jack and coke. now it's bedtime.

:)

Terra Apr 29th, 2008 01:47 AM

they let me sleep on a couch at work too. but it's a family run business. i have become a high paid slacker. i am worthless, i know. :(

Cosmo Electrolux Apr 29th, 2008 09:00 AM

I like black bush the best....but I try to stay away from bourbon for right now.
I never sleep at work.....I went home yesterday afternoon, then went to school and found that I had made a "B" on my psyc test....then dined with my lovely daughter (it's her birthday...she's 17)

Colonel Flagg Apr 29th, 2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowbelly (Post 552274)
blackbush or maker's mark. wanna make out? it burns if you do it after a shot.

You said the magic words - Maker's Mark (moment of silence, please) :love

Geggy Apr 29th, 2008 02:12 PM

i quit drinking :(

Cosmo Electrolux Apr 29th, 2008 02:43 PM

good. more for me.

Shrubfest Apr 30th, 2008 07:02 AM

I found out I'm going to be on medication for the rest of my life.

I'm having a good day! AND I remembered breakfast!

T-Rex Apr 30th, 2008 07:59 AM

I saw a man with a breifcase in a business suit pick up a dansih from a bin and eat it. To his credit though, I bet nobody probably even puked on it or anything.