I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   the rave scene and all those who disrespect it (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700954)

Kitsa Nov 1st, 2008 03:01 AM

holy shit, I thought in the time I was away one of you would have gotten tired

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 03:02 AM

never sleep mate

kahljorn Nov 1st, 2008 03:31 AM

you guys came here all smug about your rave scene so your justifications seem kind of retarded and horse hatingish

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 03:37 AM

justifications retarded ,took you a while to come up with that

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 03:40 AM

Kids like this give Electro the bad rap that it has.

kahljorn Nov 1st, 2008 03:42 AM

i also said horsehatingish maybe you didn't notice that and what do you mean "a while" you just tried to justify yourself and i just read it like not five minutes ago ;/

see what i mean about the retarded thing

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 03:51 AM

I find it highly amusing that this guy is repetitive and boring. Like a DJ John Kelly track.

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 04:50 AM

Hello everybody :rockDid someone mention a Rave :lol

Mr Old Skool Nov 1st, 2008 04:51 AM

Haha

I think your wasting your time here Sweets, this forum is most likely full of 15 year old ginger kids with glasses!!

Haha

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 04:58 AM

hahaha you think

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 591333)
Errr, we Americans have moved on to create new music for you candy fags to steal and claim that you where there when it all started.

Does that go fot the dutch, belgians, italians and french also. And is there anyone actually a native of america anyway, you all came from somewhere else didnt you off a boat or something :)

kahljorn Nov 1st, 2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Does that go fot the dutch, belgians, italians and french also. And is there anyone actually a native of america anyway, you all came from somewhere else didnt you off a boat or something :)
HA HA YOU THINK?

AND TECHNICALLY EVERYBODY CAME FROM AFRICA WHO CAME FROM THE OCEAN AND THE OCEAN CAME FROM SPACE ASND SPACE CAME FROM GOD SO OUR COMMON ANCESTOR IS GOD AND ALL OF US ARE RELATED.

Quote:

this forum is most likely full of 15 year old ginger kids with glasses!!
I don't know why you'd be so quick to call a community o fpeople who is wiping their ass with you 15 year olds. I mean you're what, at least 30 because you've been in the rave scene for 20 years? And you can't even keep up with a bunch of 15 year olds?
for shame.

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 05:03 AM

mr old skool ,j ;) now the fun begins ...i know nothing bout rave ,lol

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 591378)
HA HA YOU THINK?

AND TECHNICALLY EVERYBODY CAME FROM AFRICA WHO CAME FROM THE OCEAN AND THE OCEAN CAME FROM SPACE ASND SPACE CAME FROM GOD SO OUR COMMON ANCESTOR IS GOD AND ALL OF US ARE RELATED.

hahaha or maybe from ireland and scotland .......if you check history

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

HA HA YOU THINK?

You need to keep of the LSD mate, stick in at school you'll be fine :)

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 05:06 AM

for one priceless moment all the people on the earth are truly one .........

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 05:10 AM

Who wants a fight :lol

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 05:15 AM

hahaha or a tazia t-shirt and some friendly pickle

Mr Old Skool Nov 1st, 2008 05:17 AM

Quote:

I don't know why you'd be so quick to call a community o fpeople who is wiping their ass with you 15 year olds. I mean you're what, at least 30 because you've been in the rave scene for 20 years? And you can't even keep up with a bunch of 15 year olds?
for shame.

When did I say I was into the rave scene for 20 years?? Just converted to it about a year ago purely for the love of the music, the scene and the people!!:)

And where are you getting the "Wiping Our Ass's" from??

As far as I can gather from this thread, which isnt alot as your members try so hard to be clever that they make no sense, there hasn't been one reosnable comment on WHY you guys hate the rave scene!!

How can you hate something you have no knowledge or experiance of??

I suspect FEAR has more to do with it!! :rolleyes:

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 05:18 AM

I forgot americans always have to win dont they :confused:

sweets the rave legaend Nov 1st, 2008 05:20 AM

hahaha they did till i arrived j ;)

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldskooljules (Post 591377)

They are called native americans, wow you guys are the most ignorant un educated bunch to breeze by here in a while.

Tadao Nov 1st, 2008 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldskooljules (Post 591387)
I forgot americans always have to win dont they :confused:

Have to? No, we just win because you suck so hard at everything.

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 05:25 AM

Just think sweets we probably have about 40 years of dance music experience between us, thats a lot of tunes and dancing and some of it was produced in America; yes about 18-20 years ago, talk about elephant legs

oldskooljules Nov 1st, 2008 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 591390)
Have to? No, we just win because you suck so hard at everything.

Yes, Dicks :lol