I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:02 AM


Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:03 AM

Page Break?

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:03 AM

Missed it again. Shucks. :wah

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim


JESSICA ALBA >:


Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:04 AM

it's good to know i'm not the only kelly hater left :chatter

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM

Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted




have you seen that :)

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
it's good to know i'm not the only kelly hater left :chatter

Yeah, most everyone else accept him as he's been doing it so long. :lol

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted




have you seen that :)

I get an email everytime someone updates this thread. They tend to pile up.

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:09 AM

everyone's like "kelly is actually pretty funny" and it's like, guys come on no he isnt

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:10 AM

i wish my brother george was here

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:11 AM

just a few more posts and i can go to bed!!!

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
everyone's like "kelly is actually pretty funny" and it's like, guys come on no he isnt

Stockholm Syndrome?

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM

milhouse is gonna looooooose

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
I get an email everytime someone updates this thread. They tend to pile up.


Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:13 AM

i remember kelly posted a picture of himself once, imma go dig it up

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:14 AM

lol u have a myspace :x

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
just a few more posts and i can go to bed!!!

That's the spirit. ;)

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
lol u have a myspace :x

I also have a Livejournal, Xanga, Mindsay, & MSNspace. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:16 AM

On weirdos read them though. :x

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:18 AM



lol what a fatty

on my way there, i saw some GothNAPrepsbody posts. Remember that guy :lol?

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:18 AM

I didn't notice I had hit 3300. Oh well, only 6997 till I hit a real milestone.

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:19 AM

someone should make a flippy gif of his head

Pub Lover Sep 2nd, 2005 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi

Now, isn't it funny thinking that guy spends his days saying stupid shit on internet forums?

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:20 AM

i have to pee soo bad right now

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2005 01:21 AM

how come when girls say they have to pee it's all cuuute >:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.