I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   VOTE FOR W, GET BANNED (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10951)

Protoclown Apr 22nd, 2004 01:12 PM

VOTE FOR W, GET BANNED

HERE'S A NEW RULE:

VOTE FOR W IN THIS YEAR'S ELECTION, AND GET BANNED FROM THE BOARDS!

I'M JUST EXERCISING A RIGHT I LIKE TO CALL "FREEDOM OF BEING A MODERATOR" ;)

"MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY IN 2004"

:picklehat

mburbank Apr 22nd, 2004 01:16 PM

Wow. I'm really shocked at you, Proto. I guess us liberals is just the way we has been painted out by others of whom the rights to free speech is still an impotant one.

ziggytrix Apr 22nd, 2004 01:20 PM

Max, was that as painful to write as it was to try to read? :(

Protoclown Apr 22nd, 2004 01:41 PM

THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH ON MY WATCH :picklehat

mburbank Apr 22nd, 2004 01:50 PM

It was actually a joy to write. It is the syntax of the master which I reproduce in Homage.

And clowny: I think it was Bob Dylan Thomas who had been heard having said "Who makes the Watchmen's Watch?" And I couldn't have had it said better with my own mouth.

ziggytrix Apr 22nd, 2004 02:00 PM

What kind of watch would a watchman watch if a watchman could watch a watch?

El Blanco Apr 22nd, 2004 06:42 PM

So, is Pat Buchanan running?

Perndog Apr 22nd, 2004 06:45 PM

What if I vote for Bush as a joke and to symbolize the infinitesimal value of my individual vote? :)

Actually the polls are several blocks away and it's cold here at that time of year, so I'm not gonna bother.

davinxtk Apr 22nd, 2004 08:36 PM

ANYTHING TO STOP BURBANK FROM DOING THAT AGAIN.

Immortal Goat Apr 22nd, 2004 09:03 PM

What do I get if I vote Kerry?

Can I get a ham samich?

phnompehn Apr 23rd, 2004 08:23 AM

But if I don't vote for Bush, he wont win, and then i won't get my tax cut.

And I could use that to, you know, get... maybe an oil change...

KevinTheOmnivore Apr 23rd, 2004 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Blanco
So, is Pat Buchanan running?

No, but this guy is!

El Blanco Apr 23rd, 2004 10:09 AM

Its people like him that make me really love this country. He so has my vote.

Perndog Apr 23rd, 2004 10:18 AM

That guy has given me a new motivation to get my lazy ass to the voting booth.

Jack Grimes for President! :imock

Brandon Apr 23rd, 2004 01:40 PM

http://www.ufu.gq.nu/
A campaign site with pop-up ads? Classy.

Jack and Sally in their custom fascist uniforms. Tres chic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Grimes
I imagine that quite a few of you people enjoy many of the same programs that I do, like "Babylon 5," "The Outer Limits," and "The X-Files." How many of you really think about the deeper meaning of some of these space programs? "Babylon 5" and "Deep Space 9" are endorsements for Paganism and The New Age. Where you have characters like Captain Benjamin Sysko, who consults mystic orbs that are gifts from the prophets, really wormhole aliens, to see what the future holds and what the best course of action would be before going into battle or whatever is vital to the United Federation of Planets and that sector of space. And on "Star Trek: Babylon 5" you have the Shadows and Vorlons who could be compared to Howard Phillip Lovecraft's "Old Ones" and "Ancient Ones." I do not condemn them for their method of introducing a Pagan cosmology to the masses via television, I merely make an observation. "The X-Files" is more tuned to real events that are happening today. The producers must know a lot about the U.S. Government's "black projects" and the U.N.'s use as "the nucleus" of "The New World Order." They also may know far more than they are able to reveal to the general public via the censored media we have in America these days.

Well that certainly answers a lot of questions about his personal life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Trek Fag
In my function as head of the United Fascist Union I've appeared on 11 talk shows and I can tell you from personal experience that they edit episodes to suit themselves, they remix segments so that what you've said is out of any kind of reasonable context of what you meant to say and they cut out segments that might cast you in an honest light.

BASTARDS!

Perndog Apr 23rd, 2004 01:45 PM

"Star Trek: Babylon 5"?

Aren't those two separate series?

mburbank Apr 23rd, 2004 02:35 PM

That picture rocks. I know it's wrong but I totally want to swing with them.

Anonymous Apr 23rd, 2004 02:41 PM

You only like him because he looks just like you :<

El Blanco Apr 23rd, 2004 03:08 PM

Seriously, folks, we really need to put some momentum behind this guys campaign.

KevinTheOmnivore Apr 23rd, 2004 07:42 PM

Jack Grimes, Roman.

KevinTheOmnivore Apr 23rd, 2004 08:35 PM

"F.E.M.A. is the "Federal Emergency Management Agency." They are the American equivalent to the Gestapo. F.E.M.A. wants the president to suspend the Constitution, declare Martial Law across the country and then round up and kill most Americans who will be used as food for Big Brother Grey once colonization begins. President Clinton says he wants F.E.M.A. to conduct emergency preparedness tests in 16 major cities this very summer. So, the Gestapo round-ups could start any day now."

Okay, now SOMEBODY on this board posted this same thing not so long ago......WHO on these boards is really Jack Grimes, Roman!!?? :eek

Ronnie Raygun Apr 27th, 2004 08:30 PM

I'M VOTING FROM "W" THIS FALL!!!

mburbank Apr 28th, 2004 10:30 AM

Well, I guess you're going to get banned. I'm against it, but I'm not a moderator and there's not a damn thing I can do.

Dole Apr 28th, 2004 11:44 AM

why stop with banning? Why not some kind of public drubbing also? after all THEY WOULD DO THE SAME TO US IF THEY COULD.

Ronnie Raygun Apr 28th, 2004 06:45 PM

W! W! W! W!