I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 27th, 2010 11:16 AM

KOBBBBRRAAA KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

StuntDouble Mar 29th, 2010 01:02 PM

Zhukov,

We'll see.

Terra,

Much appreciated. Gives me time to find the pieces for my rifle. Who knew you're supposed to assemble it before you to into battle..

Tadao Mar 29th, 2010 01:16 PM

NARC!

StuntDouble Mar 29th, 2010 01:30 PM

Tadao,

You're right. I'm here to spy on and report all illicit activities perpetrated by the I-Mockery community. Soon, all your base will belong to us.

Terra Mar 30th, 2010 05:06 PM

This is a good time to jump ship.

Kitsa Mar 30th, 2010 08:57 PM

I always think of this.

Terra Mar 30th, 2010 09:31 PM

The show with the giant, white, flying poodle?? :)

KatiesGoldenDust Apr 1st, 2010 01:21 AM

The Never Ending Story! I used to love that movie..

Zhukov Apr 1st, 2010 01:22 AM

Used to, now you LOATHE it.

Wiffles Apr 15th, 2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StuntDouble (Post 678700)
Tadao,

You're right. I'm here to spy on and report all illicit activities perpetrated by the I-Mockery community. Soon, all your base will belong to us.

You must be from the internet police =3

El Renardo May 15th, 2010 02:03 AM

El Renardo's Introduction

I never did introduce myself, so here's the introduction.

Name - Luke

Age - 20

Job - When college is in session, I work as a tutor and peer reviewer. When college is not in session, I work as a handyman.

Where are you at? - I'm somewhere in or near the Allegheny National Forest

How did you find out about this site? - I performed an archive binge on a webcomic that I read regularly, and a post listed under one of the comics linked to Pixel Pals. I've explored the I-Mockery jungle since then.

What's your favorite thing about the site? - It's a tie between the Shorts and the Games sections.

Why did you start posting? - I was in for the laughs.

Level of Educ. - I'm working on a Mathematics Education 7-12 major.

Hobbies - I write comics; I typically do those on Microsoft Paint. Outside of the comic writing, I balance a social life, (school)work and free-time.

Fav. music/band - I prefer listening to classic or alternative rock, although I like a variety of music outside of those genres.

Fav. book - Gate of Ivory, Gate of Horn by Robert Holdstock

Fav. movie - It's a tie between Hitman and Inglourious Basterds.

Fav. Video Game - Of the games on the current consoles, my favorites are Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Resident Evil 5. Of all time, the Megaman and Megaman X series are my favorites, specifically Megaman 1-6 and Megaman X 4-6.

Fav. food - If I had to select a cuisine overall, I'd say that Italian is my favorite cuisine, with Chinese cuisine as a close second. If it's a particular food item, then I'd say a pizza of mostly any sort (I'm not taking anchovies or plain cheese pizzas).

In high school you were voted most likely to - ... be compared to Nikola Tesla or Albert Einstein. I'd be compared to Tesla because of my inherent craziness, and I'd be compared to Einstein because I'm crazy at math.

Is there anything else we should all know about you? - The comics I write usually include humor related to, but not limited to, the following: math I've learned in college so far (Discrete and Calculus are two of my integral maths), biology, philosophy, religion, certain video games, and forum stuff (trolls, internet memes, the like). Other than that, I've got nothing else.

Grislygus May 15th, 2010 02:05 AM

hEY ElreTARDO

ha ha oh man, I'm a fucking genius

El Renardo May 15th, 2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 685678)
hEY ElreTARDO

ha ha oh man, I'm a fucking genius

Indeed you are, Piglygus.
(Gris is Norwegian for "pig.")

Grislygus May 15th, 2010 02:19 AM

the fuck is this norweigian shit, you seem more like a norWEINER to me ha ahahah

El Renardo May 15th, 2010 02:35 AM

Have you been feeling a bit grizzly lately, GRIZZLYgus? Your humor is to entertaining as grizzly bear is to fierce. Ah haha.

Zhukov May 15th, 2010 02:40 AM

Good jokes fellas :lol

Colonel Flagg May 15th, 2010 09:21 PM

Classic mockwars material.

Vin_Tybul Jun 9th, 2010 02:34 AM

*sigh* Might as well get it over with.

Name- Tony

Age- 35

job- disabled

where are you at?- Tennessee

how did you find out about this site?- Google searching boobs or berries. Don't remember. Probably boobs. It was boobs. Somehow I ended up on the Booberry site, then followed the link at the bottom of the page to here.

what's your favorite thing about the site?- The retro-gaming stuff.

why did you start posting- I figured, "Why not?"

Level of Educ.- High School Grad

hobbies- video games, fishing (It find it relaxing. Gtfo.)

fav. music/band- varies from classical, to classic rock, '80's metal, to alternative

fav. book- The Invisible Man, Bag of Bones

fav. movie- horror movies, especially involving zombies

Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I haven't killed anyone yet, but my schedule is always open, so who knows?

Tadao Jun 9th, 2010 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vin_Tybul (Post 688567)
*sigh*

Is that code for "I'm gay"?

Vin_Tybul Jun 9th, 2010 02:58 AM

Nope.

I just find it awkward.

Kinda like attending your first AA meeting, where you introduce yourself, and everyone goes, "Hi so-and-so", in the creepy monotone voice.

Tadao Jun 9th, 2010 03:05 AM

Ah, so then you are a conformist or perhaps feel the need to fit in somwhere? Maybe the tough guy avatar and the "I haven't killed anyone yet, but my schedule is always open, so who knows?" thing is just a cry of attention?

Maybe you could really tell us about yourself. Like what makes you a cripple?

Tadao Jun 9th, 2010 03:15 AM

Fine, let me help then.

http://www.flickr.com/people/vin_tybul/

" I'm a disabled guy who spent most of my life working in the Auto Collision field, and later, factory work.

I'm into video games, but, nowadays, who isn't?

My sense of humor is.... peculiar, unless you're a male member on my dad's side of the family, then it seems perfectly normal. Okay, I have a perverted sense of humor, alright?

Well, I guess that's all, or enough...."

Tadao Jun 9th, 2010 03:16 AM

You neglected to mention that you wack off to underage Asian cartoons.

:(

Vin_Tybul Jun 9th, 2010 03:20 AM

I just wanted to get it out of the way, and I've never cared about getting attention.

As far as being disabled, I broke my back when I was thirteen, in a very stupid way. I was on a water slide at a church camp that went down a steep hill. The guy in front of me stopped, and I managed to stop before crashing into him. A guy waiting at the top decided that that was the perfect time to start down the slide. He hit me square in the back (with his legs together instead of open), sending all of us down to the pool at the end. I couldn't feel or move my legs for several minutes, but the feeling finally came back.

I didn't get it checked out until years later, because no one ever gave a serious thought to my back being broken (in the doctors' minds, 13-year-olds can't have broken backs). Long story short, the MRI showed that it had been broken, and calcium deposits had formed in an attempt to heal itself. There are peices of vertebrae missing, with deteriorated, herniated discs sandwiched in between where it had healed. The discs on either side were bulging, and also beginning to deteriorate. This was in 2002. Now, I can hardly get around, can't do anything for any real amount of time, and I have to sleep in a damn recliner because I cannot lay down in a bed.

Sorry this was so long, but you asked.

Tadao Jun 9th, 2010 03:20 AM

It's ok, what I wack off to if even worse. :sadclownface