I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   There is no such thing as love (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707664)

ThrashO Nov 8th, 2011 06:36 PM

PM ME THE DEETS

u dont have to make her jealous, i just want a friend :)

kahljorn Nov 8th, 2011 08:11 PM

HES GONNA POST PICTURES OF THAT SLUTTY REDHEAD ON YOUR FACEBOOK

ThrashO Nov 8th, 2011 08:21 PM

haha, I just realized that I randomized my password last night because facebook has not only been a distraction but it's the only way I can stop myself from checking the chicks page 10 times a day...

sorry 10k... ill holla at u wen i get bak on.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 8th, 2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 749137)
HES GONNA POST PICTURES OF THAT SLUTTY REDHEAD ON YOUR FACEBOOK

:lol thats a great idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 749138)
haha, I just realized that I randomized my password last night because facebook has not only been a distraction but it's the only way I can stop myself from checking the chicks page 10 times a day...

sorry 10k... ill holla at u wen i get bak on.

How dare you get my hopes up.

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2011 08:52 PM

So wait; the girl you went out with just dropped you? Son, that just means you dodged a bullet. Do you really want to spend your life with a woman who is apparently capable of just walking away from the guy she spent a year of her life with, and not even look back?
Also she looks like this girl I knew in high school who had like three kids before she graduated, so there's that

Fathom Zero Nov 8th, 2011 08:58 PM

This thread has been going on too long. I may need to kill myself.

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2011 09:12 PM

Try to do it where it'll traumatize the maximum amount of people

k0k0 Nov 8th, 2011 09:15 PM

A full church.

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2011 09:18 PM

Black Friday Walmart

ThrashO Nov 8th, 2011 09:30 PM

someone got stabbed one year over a spot in line when I was waiting in line at bestbuy in 08. Im pretty sure black friday customers are pretty desensitized.

go to elementary school
pull fire alarm
kill self in front of crowd of evacuated students
???
profit

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 8th, 2011 09:37 PM

Move that bus

k0k0 Nov 8th, 2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 749151)
Move that bus

:lol

ThrashO Nov 8th, 2011 09:45 PM

WHY CANT I GIVE PIKCLE

Fathom Zero Nov 8th, 2011 10:39 PM

in a fight with robert blake

LordSappington Nov 9th, 2011 05:45 PM

Steamroller in a daycare
Five dollars says that's going to be an Adult Swim show by next year

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2011 06:08 PM

Make sure the steamroller has dr dre and busta rhymes on it too.

LordSappington Nov 9th, 2011 07:12 PM

And is reused via flash animation like everything else

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 749105)
:gloat

I was saying that you can't be sure of anything at that stage, you oaf. :rolleyes

Still don't know if it was this new guy that caused her to break up with him.

Pentegarn Nov 9th, 2011 11:35 PM

Oaf? What is this, the 1940s? You want to mix in a 'lummox' while you are at it? How about a 'buffoon'? Your insults belong in a cartoon where a misshapen longshoreman fights a different mishapen longshoreman over the rights to date a skinny unattractive frump of a woman.

Oaf :lol

Your lack of creativity is at best laughable, but it is also a pathetic tell that the best cover up you could create for how glaringly obvious it is you know nothing of women and relationships is 'oaf'. Way to be, chump

Pentegarn Nov 9th, 2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 749264)
I was saying that you can't be sure of anything at that stage, you oaf. :rolleyes

And go back, reread what you really said, cause this revisionist history of your posts is not going to cut it. Go ahead, really, I even quoted your post in the ":gloat" post, so click that little arrow if you are lazy, what you said was there and what I quoted just now (the thing you claimed you said) are not the same thing.

You could at least not flat out lie when you are trying to justify the inner workings of your weak mind.

Sam Nov 10th, 2011 03:06 AM

YOU SAY THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE, BUT I SEE IT BLOSSOMING BETWEEN ZHUKOV AND PENTEGARN.

Zhukov Nov 10th, 2011 07:49 AM

Shut up Pentegarn.

Fathom Zero Nov 10th, 2011 04:02 PM

:lol

Pentegarn Nov 10th, 2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 749328)
Shut up Pentegarn.

As I said, unoriginal, uninspired, untalented. You fail in every way there is to fail in life Zhukov.

Suicide sometimes is the answer you know, get the post birth abortion your mom should have gotten and do the world a favor

ThrashO Nov 11th, 2011 12:34 AM

UPDATE

I did coke. I don't think it's for me but it looks like it's going to be free if I ever want it. Also, bunch of chick who want my dick. felt good telling them im not interested. felt the vaginas pulsate with rage.

also, ex gf who is gorgeous and wont stop talking about me and my dick said she wants to fly out and stay with me for a month.

i said do it.

shes doing it.

i feel like im out of the love state of mind and it no longer bothers me to think about her back in another relationship.

everything went bitter then excremented.

money spent