I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   farting at work (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700145)

glowbelly Jul 11th, 2008 02:57 PM

farting at work

who else does it?

i mean

how many of you weirdos do this?

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:08 PM

What? I cover it with a cough.

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 03:27 PM

i fart ALL the time

executioneer Jul 11th, 2008 05:31 PM

i'm farting right now

Mockery Jul 11th, 2008 09:05 PM

Girls don't fart, they expel glitter and sprinkles.

MattJack Jul 11th, 2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 567620)
Girls don't fart, they expel glitter and sprinkles.

Amen brother :hulkhogan

Growing up there were five guys in the house (three brothers, dad, and a male family dog), and my mother was the only female. She never farted, ever. In fact she use to tell us, "Girls can't do that, we don't pass gas."

I believed this communist propaganda until I was 11 years old. My world came crashing down one day when a girl farted on me during recess :(

Mother and I still have a rocky relationship.

Sethomas Jul 11th, 2008 09:52 PM

Beyond my whole INTERNET AURA of being whatever, the word "fart" is something I'm actually IRL averse to using. I'm not even sure why. Basically the only time I mention it is when I woo girls at parties by singing the oldest English song with the original melody preserved, since at one point it goes "Bulle sterteth, Bucke verteth, murie sing cuccoo!" and then I translate to Modern English, "the bull leaps, the stag farts, sing merrily coocoo!"

Based on the last relationship this landed me with, I'm not sure if I should keep doing that.

Zomboid Jul 11th, 2008 11:06 PM

I fart all the time at work. But that doesn't mean a whole lot considering where I work.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 11:19 PM

or that it's in Canada

Nick Jul 12th, 2008 01:04 AM

I'd rather believe that girls have no bodily functions.

pac-man Jul 12th, 2008 01:28 AM

I used to fart at my last job. Now that I'm unemployed, I still do. Girls do fart, and I know this because unlike MattJack, my mother never bothered to hide her flatulence. My girlfriend doesn't fart when she's around me, but I'm sure she does. Everybody poops.

Dixie Jul 12th, 2008 02:06 AM

I used to enjoy farting in elevators in government buildings. 10 AM was great.
The Metro was fun too.
Now if I can help it I keep it down to when I pass annoying people in restaurants and in lines waiting to pay for something.

Tadao Jul 12th, 2008 03:10 AM

Man, I'm gonna be on the metro a lot :fart:(

sloth Jul 12th, 2008 08:00 AM

my office is pretty polite. i dont know what happened though - maybe one of the CEOs started it, and it just snowballed - but man, the toilets. anything goes. as soon as that door closes, its like all colonic decorum breezes away like a guff in the wind. dont get me wrong, im glad that people feel comfortable - but how am i supposed to work with these people after hearing them take no prisoners 5 minutes ago? they should do what they do in japan and have the sound of flushing toilets looping constantly to protect everyone's dignity.

Blue Fox Jul 12th, 2008 04:46 PM

i love working at a retaurant. its like the place to go if you wanna do that kind of stuff.

being a busser was the best, cause you just walk past a table and keep going and no one even sees you, cause no one likes to pay attention to bussers.

once i got promoted to to-go, i realized how good i'd had it...

EisigerBiskuit Jul 12th, 2008 08:43 PM

they can't smell farts over the fryer grease so who cares

LordSappington Jul 13th, 2008 12:20 AM

This is why I love these forums.
Also, I swear I heard a kid lose his colon at summer school the other day. The quickest way to ruin your day is walking into the bathroom, finally get good and relaxed, then hear this huge grunt noise and what sounds like pudding and a brick splash EVERYWHERE

Guitar Woman Jul 13th, 2008 03:54 AM

I frequently arrive at my school to find the bathroom smelling like pot and rancid shit.

Protip: This is a bad combination.

wobzire Jul 13th, 2008 09:06 AM

I'm at work at SEVEN A.M. on SUNDAY. If I want to shit myself the boss better damn well nod his head approvingly!

MetalMilitia Jul 13th, 2008 09:10 AM

I wouldn't dream of farting at work.

glowbelly Jul 13th, 2008 09:30 AM

who would?

Colonel Flagg Jul 13th, 2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 567859)
This is why I love these forums.
Also, I swear I heard a kid lose his colon at summer school the other day. The quickest way to ruin your day is walking into the bathroom, finally get good and relaxed, then hear this huge grunt noise and what sounds like pudding and a brick splash EVERYWHERE

:lol

I HATE it when that happens!

LordSappington Jul 13th, 2008 04:26 PM

I don't want to meet the man who doesn't

HellBeast Jul 13th, 2008 08:25 PM

I fart next to ppl and then tell them i did it. unless its a boss or something. then i let some1 else take the blame by giving some1 just the right looks to indicate that they are responsible

Zomboid Jul 13th, 2008 08:43 PM

rly? im surprised more ppl dont get mad @ u. i wud if some1 did that 2 me.