I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New South Park tonight (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16614)

timrpgland Mar 9th, 2005 03:35 PM

New South Park tonight

comments after the show.

Preview on Comedy Central was Mr. Garrison on the operating table about to get a sex change.

Drev Mar 9th, 2005 06:06 PM

For some weird reason Mr. Garrison is in my top 5 best character list. :(

Butters is #1 :)

darkvare Mar 9th, 2005 06:39 PM

this is the time when i hate not having comedy central

timrpgland Mar 9th, 2005 06:39 PM

the "you got served" episode put Butters on a whole new level. :)

I still like Cartman the best though.

Ninjavenom Mar 9th, 2005 11:20 PM

oh my fucking god

"If you wanna scramble its brains that's fine with me, i'll just queef it out myself"

holy penis, that's probably the most insanely offensive thing i have ever seen on this show :O

I want to make love to south park

ziggytrix Mar 9th, 2005 11:28 PM

ok, the exploding knees were hilarious

Emu Mar 9th, 2005 11:28 PM

WHO WANTS TO POUND MY BAGS

Rongi Mar 9th, 2005 11:31 PM

i thought i was gonna puke at that vaginaplasty surgery scene. what was actually happening?

Emu Mar 9th, 2005 11:47 PM

yes. :( I couldn't watch it.

thebiggameover Mar 9th, 2005 11:52 PM

shut up fuckers! it hasnt shown over here in arizona yet!!!
>:

Emu Mar 9th, 2005 11:53 PM

THEN MOVE, FAG

EAST SIEEED

ziggytrix Mar 10th, 2005 01:30 AM

or wait a fucking hour to read the thread - it's not that hard.

Mad Melvin Mar 10th, 2005 07:06 AM

That was a pretty good episode.
"So youre saying that im not really a woman. Im just a guy with a mutilated penis?"
"basically, yes."
:lol

Schimid Mar 10th, 2005 10:48 AM

Seriously, though, now I wanna be a dolphin.

timrpgland Mar 10th, 2005 11:52 AM

that was a pretty messed up episode.

I wonder if Garrison is going to be back to normal without explaination next week like they have done many times with other stuff or if this is a permanent thing.

Good way to start the new season!

Immortal Goat Mar 10th, 2005 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
WHO WANTS TO POUND MY BAGS

I thought he said "vag".

Oh, and I think that was really a sex change operation they were showing. :puke

ziggytrix Mar 11th, 2005 01:48 PM

but that would make sense, goat. :(

Esuohlim Mar 11th, 2005 04:44 PM

"So long balls!" was my favorite line. :(

HickMan Mar 11th, 2005 05:01 PM

I couldn't stop laughing when Mr. Slave ran out :(. His voice is just so funny.

Jamesic Mar 13th, 2005 02:29 PM

Re: New South Park tonight

Quote:

Originally Posted by timrpgland
comments after the show.

Preview on Comedy Central was Mr. Garrison on the operating table about to get a sex change.

I'm afraid I don't like South Park - at all. And I used to be a fan of it twice! Sorry, but you guys can watch episode after episode of it, but for me, it will always be The Simpsons!

Emu Mar 13th, 2005 03:07 PM

pjalne this is your best character yet :(

Esuohlim Mar 13th, 2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Now that Mr. Garrison is a "woman" (it's a cosmetic change, since he didn't have ovaries installed), he can say he loves men without being gay about it. Now he'd be in denial if he said he doesn't love other women.
THANK YOU FOR THIS SECRET, WILLIE WESTWOOD

pjalne Mar 14th, 2005 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
pjalne this is your best character yet :(

I wish he was a character :(

I downloaded that episode the other day, and the moment when Mr. Broslovski walks in the door after his dolphinplasty might be my favourite South Park bit ever.

Krythor Mar 14th, 2005 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

Now that Mr. Garrison is a "woman" (it's a cosmetic change, since he didn't have ovaries installed), he can say he loves men without being gay about it. Now he'd be in denial if he said he doesn't love other women.
THANK YOU FOR THIS SECRET, WILLIE WESTWOOD

Wrong forum :x

EverythingWillSuck Mar 15th, 2005 04:39 PM

I missed it. :(

I'll have to see if I can find a torrent somewhere of it, or is CC gonna air any reruns of it soon?

Emu Mar 16th, 2005 11:26 PM

He's still a woman :(

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 11:40 AM

yeah he is. Guess it's here to stay. Maybe for this season at least.

Last night's episode was some good stuff though.

Stupid hippies.

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 12:13 PM

I think this is the last season, so I guess Parker & Stone could be going for the "Who cares, it's not like we have to follow this up" attitude and fuck shit up.

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 12:24 PM

where did you hear that? I never heard this was the last season and I doubt that it will be but who knows

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 12:52 PM

They said so in a promo at Canal Plus, but I don't know for sure. I also remember an interview with Parker and Stone where they said how many seasons they were contracted to do and that they wouldn't renew once their contract was up. But don't quote me on this.

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
They said so in a promo at Canal Plus, but I don't know for sure. I also remember an interview with Parker and Stone where they said how many seasons they were contracted to do and that they wouldn't renew once their contract was up. But don't quote me on this.

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 01:40 PM

>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

Mad Melvin Mar 17th, 2005 01:49 PM

If I remember correctly, Stone & Parker also said sometime during the third season that the 4th season would be the last one. :/

Bobo Adobo Mar 17th, 2005 03:38 PM

"I'd like to see the look on that little Eichman's face once he hears this crunchy groove."

Rongi Mar 17th, 2005 03:47 PM

i actually liked the music the hippies were playing :(

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 03:55 PM

pjalne, just had to.

Quote:

i actually liked the music the hippies were playing
Play some Slayer quick!

It'd be too bad if this was the last season but I just can't see them stopping anytime soon.

EverythingWillSuck Mar 17th, 2005 06:08 PM

I read on tvtome that they had a contract in for a 10th season. So if SP ends soon it'll end after the 10th.

It was funny to see the mayor still alive after shooting herself. I guess it was stressful enough to have a Ms. Garrison now and have the mayor dead too.

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 06:37 PM

The hippie episode was pretty allright. I loved the bit with Stan's parents at Woodstock, but then again, Randy Marsh is probably my favourite character.

Mad Melvin Mar 17th, 2005 07:45 PM

I liked this episode better than the previous one. All the biggest cliches of disaster movies in 20 minutes. :)

Sam Mar 18th, 2005 12:49 AM

I could relate to that episode because when Reggae on the River happens all these damn hippies come to town and the Safeway parking lot smells like pot all the time. :(

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2005 11:40 PM

I didn't like it. Maybe I was really tired and didn't feel like laughing, but I don't think anything made me really crack a smile. :(

whoreable Mar 19th, 2005 02:21 PM

I agree that Randy Marsh has probaly become the best character on the show.

Krythor Mar 19th, 2005 04:04 PM

He's been the best character since Volcano, but ok.

The contract is 9, with an option for 10 seasons I believe.

Esuohlim Mar 19th, 2005 04:44 PM

WILLIE'S GOT SOME SECRETS FOR ALL OF YOU. I'm going to make fun of each one individually :(

Quote:

Reggae on the River, Woodstock, Burning Man" - Reggae on the River, Woodstock 1969, Burning Man
PFFT, THANKS

Quote:

The hippies here are depicted as, to paraphrase Vegetales, "the hippies who don't do anything." They have great ideas on how to improve the planet, but have no motivation at all to set things in motion.
"to paraphrase Vegetales" :rolleyes

Quote:

The boys wear Che Guevara shirts, which Matt and Trey lampooned in SP:BLU.
THIS ONE IS LEGIT I GUESS >:

Quote:

Linda Stotch is city treasurer and has either an engineering degree or experience as an engineer.
Stuff that's outrightly mentioned aren't secrets, dipshit.

Quote:

"My son is in there!" - from Siege 3.
:rolleyes

Quote:

Armageddon was written all over this one. Check it: The set (the glass wall with the red lines all over it). Chef was Michael Clarke Duncan. Butters' mom was Ben Affleck (the one with a loved one at home). Cartman was Bruce Willis. Randy was The four of them walking down the walk way with the crowds cheering. The shape of their little machine..
OK THERE NERD :rolleyes

Quote:

When all the adults are talking about fixing potholes, Cartman barges in and starts talking about the hippies just like the dude is talking about the storm in The Day After Tomorow. For example, Cartman says: "2 hippies are coming here every second' and that one dude says: "The tempeture drops (some number) every second.".
The Day After Tomorrow was the shittiest movie I saw last year.

Quote:

The whole episode follows the exact story line of The Core.
I NEVER SAW THE CORE BUT I DOUBT THAT IT'S ABOUT HIPPIES >:

Quote:

The hippies were a jab at Ward Churchill, head of the department of Native American Studies, who wrote a paper saying that the US was asking, nay begging for 9-11 to happen and that the people who died in the Trade Towers were "little Eichmanns." The hippies used "little Eichmanns" several times in the episode.
WORD WORDS WRODS WODS

Quote:

The WoodStock flashback with Stan's parents refutes Randy's flashback in "Something You Can Do With Your Finger." Woodstock took place in 1969, and if Randy and Sharon were 19 at that time, they'd be 54-55 now. Mr. Garrison would be in his 70s.
But that would mean Kathy Lee Gifford is also in her 70s but she's actually only 52. Take that Willie Westwood. >:

OK the secrets aren't as dumb as they used to be, I'm kind of disappointed. :(

ziggytrix Mar 19th, 2005 06:31 PM

who the fuck is this willie westwood idiot you keep babbling about?

Ant10708 Mar 19th, 2005 06:39 PM

http://www.spscriptorium.com/

he does that site

Esuohlim Mar 19th, 2005 07:06 PM

I felt I needed to bring attention to him because he is like 50 years old and a self-proclaimed pop-culture expert and is obsessed with South Park because the cool kids are into it and stuff. :(

ziggytrix Mar 19th, 2005 07:39 PM

does he know he's a worthless fucking faggot?

Krythor Mar 19th, 2005 08:33 PM

WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM

Esuohlim Mar 20th, 2005 01:41 AM

oh w/e

executioneer Mar 21st, 2005 03:30 AM

ps my last name is not westwood fyi >:

rockets redglare Mar 21st, 2005 09:05 AM

I thought your last name was Website :(

EverythingWillSuck Mar 24th, 2005 02:31 AM

Damn :(

ArrowX Mar 24th, 2005 03:42 AM

Grey Dawn is probably the episode that made me like Randy Marsh even more. The scene in the field was amazing

Drev Mar 24th, 2005 11:47 AM

"Just between us girls, nothing gets my vag wetter than a black man singing." :(

Somehow they made Garrison better.

the_dudefather Mar 24th, 2005 11:50 AM

the greatest south park episode ever will always be Krazy Kripples where timmy and jimmy join the crips

"s-st-top trippin' po-pops!" :lol

timrpgland Mar 24th, 2005 12:27 PM

last night's episode was kind of disappointing but the battle was cool.

ArrowX Mar 24th, 2005 01:27 PM

The scene in the losr of the rings episode of jimmy was priceless.

"you sh-shaaa.....you-sha not p-p-pass

Emu Mar 30th, 2005 11:09 PM

Holy shit, they're making fun of like 13 different things int his episode. :(

Esuohlim Mar 30th, 2005 11:30 PM

I forgot all about it, but thanks to Comedy Central I'll be able to catch it twenty more times before Saturday. >:

pjalne Mar 31st, 2005 09:08 AM

http://www.wingtunes.com/public/songs.aspx

Immortal Goat Mar 31st, 2005 10:28 AM

Of the recent new episodes, this was the best. So many references it's disgusting (in a good way).

SPOILERS!
I still can't believe they did the Terri Shiavo thing. That was great. And I hope you all got the references to the cheesetastic sci-fi thriller The Last Starfighter.
SPOILERS OVER!

In other words, this was irreverent, offensive, and funny as hell. Glad to see South Park is back on track after the last few weeks.

Emu Mar 31st, 2005 10:35 AM

Do they not even make the new episodes til they day they're supposed to air or something? :( This one was far too on-topic far too fast.

pjalne Mar 31st, 2005 11:05 AM

One South Park episode was actually created the last four days before broadcast. But that's just nuts, you'll kill yourself if you run a show like that. Most episodes are about three weeks in production, I think.

EverythingWillSuck Mar 31st, 2005 04:50 PM

From IMDB:

# Because the show is made on computers, each episode only takes five days to make.

I would so want to play Heaven VS. Hell :(

Zebra 3 Mar 31st, 2005 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Of the recent new episodes, this was the best. So many references it's disgusting (in a good way).

SPOILERS!
I still can't believe they did the Terri Shiavo thing. That was great. And I hope you all got the references to the cheesetastic sci-fi thriller The Last Starfighter.
SPOILERS OVER!

In other words, this was irreverent, offensive, and funny as hell. Glad to see South Park is back on track after the last few weeks.

Can someone please fill me in on the first part of the spoiler. Thanks!

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 08:44 PM

good lord man

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/18/sc...brain-damaged/

thebiggameover Mar 31st, 2005 09:24 PM

i didnt see any "The Last Starfighter" refences...refrences... ref-fences...

fuck i suck a spelling...

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 09:26 PM

you must not have watched the movie, then

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 09:27 PM

because obviously a VIDEO GAME created to RECRUIT THE BEST WARRIORS for a HOPELESS BATTLE certainly wouldnt have gone unnoticed

Zebra 3 Mar 31st, 2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
good lord man

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/18/schiavo.brain-damaged/

>: - As it relates to South Park for fuck sakes!

:) - Thanks for the link anyways.

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 09:34 PM

uh take a guess :/

EverythingWillSuck Apr 1st, 2005 12:28 AM

Kenny is resurrected back to life, in a vegitative state.
^ SPOILAR

Emu Apr 20th, 2005 11:07 PM

this is the last season :(

executioneer Apr 20th, 2005 11:48 PM

oh they say that every season

timrpgland Apr 6th, 2007 09:52 PM

anyone watching the new episodes?

DeadKennedys Apr 7th, 2007 03:05 AM

"Dad, you told me to give them the rabbit!"

"That's not how we're going to remember it."

timrpgland Apr 9th, 2007 01:37 PM

I'm liking the new ones so far but they are stretching a bit much.

Waiting for that "AWESOME EPISODE!" one still.

Emu Apr 10th, 2007 12:13 AM

turns out i was wrong guys 8)

MattJack Apr 11th, 2007 10:24 PM

:lol tonight's episode was great.

Mrs. Garrison's scissor sex:lol

300 parody :lol

Sam Apr 12th, 2007 12:55 AM

SCISSOR ME TIMBERS :lol

timrpgland Apr 12th, 2007 04:34 PM

"I'm gay!"

"Again?"

It was pretty good but I still haven't been impressed with the new episodes yet.

Girl Drink Drunk Apr 12th, 2007 06:53 PM

I wonder when the the Comedy Channel (or whatever the Canadian version is called) is actually gonna air the fucking episodes>:

timrpgland Apr 19th, 2007 12:42 PM

CHAAAAANGE

Grislygus Apr 19th, 2007 02:33 PM

Man, I was watching that with a roomful of people who'd never watched any zombie flicks in their lives, let alone the Dead series. The failure was massive.

timrpgland Apr 19th, 2007 04:42 PM

Being a fan of zombie movies I liked the parody quite a bit but being hassled every day for change walking downtown to work made it that much better.

timrpgland Oct 6th, 2007 01:40 PM

still rules

DeadKennedys Oct 6th, 2007 05:43 PM

PISS! PISS OUT MY ASS!

HickMan Oct 8th, 2007 05:21 AM

That was the best part

Emu Oct 8th, 2007 10:12 AM

I've never heard of anybody with Tourette's actually shouting obscenities rather than just having some thing they do like those kids in the counselling session :o

ItalianStereotype Oct 8th, 2007 02:50 PM

there was a kid in my elementary school with tourette's and he had the coprolalia. he was like 7 years old and would walk down the halls going "FUCK FUCK ffffffFUCK f-f-f-f-f-FUCK" while drooling uncontrollably. seemed pretty awful!

ArrowX Oct 8th, 2007 09:39 PM

Take a Seat.

DeadKennedys Oct 9th, 2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX (Post 506477)
Take a Seat.

Why don't you have a seat? Have a seat right over there. I'm Chris Ha-a..annnsen. Yeah, the cursing kind of tourettes is the funniest, but I've only known one guy that had it that bad. Mostly it's a facial or otherwise tick. I knew one guy who'd make cat sounds uncontrollably.

HickMan Oct 11th, 2007 07:05 AM

I loved how Bono entered every scene. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Chojin Oct 11th, 2007 04:09 PM

There was this project manager at the construction site I worked at whose son had tourettes. So for some reason he brought the kid in while he was having a meeting, and the kid just sat at the back of the room and mumbled 'NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER' to himself for an hour or something.

Womti Oct 13th, 2007 03:29 PM

you worked on a construction site?

HungryWantBiddy Nov 7th, 2007 10:22 AM

not sure if you guys know this site, but it's a great time killer at work. I searched the threads and didn't see anything about it.

southparkzone.com

--has pretty much every episode.

Tonight's is gonna be great. "Guitar Queer-o." Gonna be uber pwnage.

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 12:33 AM

The shelf in the game store was stocked with Okami :eek

HungryWantBiddy Nov 8th, 2007 12:01 PM

ha, I didn't even notice that. I loved how the EV Games employee talked and acted just like the Gamestop/EB turds. Say what you will about the over the top violence and fart jokes in that show, but the social commentary is always spot on.

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 12:23 PM

Evidently Okami has been referenced in the show like 3 times this past season.