I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New South Park tonight (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16614)

HungryWantBiddy Nov 8th, 2007 01:10 PM

evidently? where'd you hear that? linky?

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 10:31 PM

In the Tourette's episode the kid's mother is holding a game box that looks like Okami's but it's called "Wolfie" I guess, according to that southparkcentral.com website.

Eyelobe Nov 9th, 2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungryWantBiddy (Post 510377)
not sure if you guys know this site, but it's a great time killer at work. I searched the threads and didn't see anything about it.

southparkzone.com

--has pretty much every episode.

Tonight's is gonna be great. "Guitar Queer-o." Gonna be uber pwnage.

Wow, friend. That's the best link I have ever discovered. Thanks.

MetalMilitia Nov 9th, 2007 06:57 AM

I watched "More Crap" last night and it was hysterical at the start. Didn't like the whole Bono part that much though.

Emu Nov 9th, 2007 09:26 AM

"That's how he can do so much good stuff and still seem like such a piece of shit."

I cracked up when I heard that because it's so true. :[

Emu Nov 9th, 2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 510567)
In the Tourette's episode the kid's mother is holding a game box that looks like Okami's but it's called "Wolfie" I guess, according to that southparkcentral.com website.

http://www.southparkzone.com/episode...-Tourette.html

At 0:59 they show her holding it.

HungryWantBiddy Nov 9th, 2007 10:09 AM

ha, cool. I watched guitar queer-o again last night... saw it this time. I haven't touched my PS2 since God of War 2; is Okami really worth picking up? I mean, it looks really nice but it seems like it would be kinda gimmicky. Plus I hear it's real short. Also after twilight princess, I'm not sure if I ever want to play as a wolf again. Thoughts? Suggestions? Insults?

Also, where is the third reference to Okami in this season? 1: Tourette 2: Guitar Queer-o 3:?

Emu Nov 9th, 2007 10:25 AM

I'm not sure, someone told me they had seen it 3 times but couldn't say where. Maybe it is only twice.

I'm enjoying the hell out of Okami, and I've logged 25 hours on it and I'm only 2/3 (or so) of the way through it. It's what Twilight Princess should've been.

But let's keep that to the gaming forum, huh! :lol

Randy singing Kansas was the highlight of my day. :O

Edit: I just noticed that at 0:59 in that video, they have Diablo II and SC: Brood War on the shelf. :lol

HungryWantBiddy Nov 9th, 2007 10:50 AM

Sold. Thanks for the input.

Randy's singing was great.

Dr. Boogie Nov 9th, 2007 12:32 PM

I thought it was a pretty weak episode. Randy was funny, and it was a good parody of the rock and roll lifestyle, but it didn't make me laugh as much as earlier episodes.

ScruU2wice Nov 9th, 2007 11:00 PM

the part with the racing game had me in stitches and so did the part with him playing the recording of kansas for the record exec.

HungryWantBiddy Nov 15th, 2007 10:36 AM

last night was kind of... meh. Butters is always hysterical though.

HickMan Nov 15th, 2007 11:35 AM

Yeah last night's was nothing compared to last weeks.

Who else thought it was funny that Token was number 2?

RaNkeri Nov 15th, 2007 11:39 AM

Yesterday's episode was ok, although when compared to the other episodes of the season, it could've been better. Imagination land trilogy kicked ass.

Can't wait for next season

Emu Nov 15th, 2007 11:52 AM

I liked last night's cuz it was basically an homage to their old episodes rather than being some social commentary. I look forward to the social stuff but a break from it is good too ;o

How long has it been since Kenny died? :lol

RaNkeri Nov 15th, 2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 511239)
How long has it been since Kenny died? :lol

Didn't it happen last time in that PSP episode?

HungryWantBiddy Nov 15th, 2007 12:30 PM

yeah, they should've saved the imagination land trilogy for the season finale.

I definitely understand what you're saying about the social commentary, Emu. I kept waiting for the parallel between the girls' club and the UN or US Supreme Court to be drawn. haha. It was a decent episode, but it was no 'make love, not warcraft' or 'scott tennorman (sp?) must die'.

EDIT: Yes, I thought it was hysterical that Token was #2. I was waiting to hear Bebe's motives for that.

timrpgland Nov 15th, 2007 01:02 PM

Last night's episode was pretty classic. It's like I was watching season 3 or something. Enjoyed it.

Schimid Nov 15th, 2007 03:45 PM

Did anyone else find themselves thinking "PLEASE VOMIT! PLEASE VOMIT!"

Zomboid Nov 16th, 2007 03:22 AM

I really liked it. I thought the guitar hero one was pretty mediocre. It really is nice to have an old style episode like this once in a while.

Grislygus Nov 16th, 2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid (Post 511266)
Did anyone else find themselves thinking "PLEASE VOMIT! PLEASE VOMIT!"

I was actually saying it.

I kept hoping Barbrady would show up, though.

timrpgland Oct 7th, 2009 02:48 PM

New episodes start tonight mmm kay

Zomboid Oct 7th, 2009 02:52 PM

Finally. Thanks, Timmay!

Dimnos Oct 7th, 2009 04:00 PM

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2010 07:20 PM

Season 14 tonight!

Edit: Not a bad start to the season. Invisible alien wizard. B