I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Anyone have Animal Crossing Wild World? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20871)

BlueOatmeal Apr 11th, 2006 09:54 PM

Anyone have Animal Crossing Wild World?

I bought this game when I bought my DS and its the game that is always in my DS. I really love this game.

If anyone else has it we should exchange friend codes. :)

DeadKennedys Apr 12th, 2006 12:29 AM

After my birthday (the big 1 9) I'll be able to connect wireless, so you can have my friend code

BlueOatmeal Apr 12th, 2006 06:51 AM

Here is my friend code if anyone wants to play call me, PM me, or post a message here and we can have some Animal Crossing fun.

0988-4551-6161
Town - Phunland
Name - Yummy

Mike P Apr 13th, 2006 04:16 PM

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=20447

ChaosWolf Apr 13th, 2006 05:00 PM

Re: Anyone have Animal Crossing Wild World?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueOatmeal
I bought this game when I bought my DS and its the game that is always in my DS. I really love this game.

If anyone else has it we should exchange friend codes. :)

I have it. But I don't know how to my code...

BlueOatmeal Apr 13th, 2006 11:22 PM

Press the green arrow then press the heart tab then near the bottom after the numbers press the key.

Immortal Goat Apr 14th, 2006 07:38 PM

I'll give you my friend code as soon as I get a compatible wireless connection. :)

DeadKennedys Apr 15th, 2006 01:20 AM

I'm sitting right next to a wireless goddamn router, and it's still not picking up the connection. >:

For pete's sake, I hate oranges, I need apples in my town, and fast

EisigerBiskuit Apr 15th, 2006 01:30 AM

I still haven't gotten this. I had a feeling that it was a stupid time waster. :(

Immortal Goat Apr 15th, 2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadKennedys
I'm sitting right next to a wireless goddamn router, and it's still not picking up the connection. >:

For pete's sake, I hate oranges, I need apples in my town, and fast

Not all wireless routers are compatible. There's a list of the ones that are on the website.

That Man Apr 17th, 2006 05:21 PM

I have the game and a big assed complete town with everything possible done, except for the wireless portion. I nned a router.

BlueOatmeal Apr 18th, 2006 10:52 AM

I've almost paid off another mortgage on my house! Livin' LARGE

That Man Apr 18th, 2006 01:27 PM

I have the last level house and made a hotel :P

BlueOatmeal Apr 19th, 2006 06:52 PM

Man you need to hook me up with some bells.:) This selling fruit every 3 days isn't cutting it.

DeadKennedys Apr 20th, 2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Man you need to hook me up with some bells.:) This selling fruit every 3 days isn't cutting it.

White turnips, baby. White turnips.

BlueOatmeal Apr 20th, 2006 04:26 PM

I guess I should get back into the turnip game. I got kinda fustrated that I could never sale those bitches and make a huge profit. One day he was buying them for 220 and I jumped all over it. The next day it was 450 :x

DeadKennedys Apr 20th, 2006 05:11 PM

Yeah, Tom Nooks' an asshole. I bought 400 for 100 once and he would buy for over 63 >: If you want something a little more predictable, buy a red turnip each sunday. That is, if you can water it every day for a week.

BlueOatmeal Apr 20th, 2006 06:08 PM

Yeah I've been doing the red turnips stuff. 16,000 bells just for some watering is pretty boss. Maybe after all my house is paided off I'll go after the GOLDEN AXE!

Tom Nook is a fucking crook!

DeadKennedys Apr 21st, 2006 10:12 AM

Back in the GC animal crossing, I made an orchard out of non-native fruit. The entire map was fruit trees with rows inbetween them. I'd just walk up and down and pick up a ton of bells every few days.

Marine Apr 21st, 2006 10:16 AM

Quote:

if you need some extra bells you can always do the newyears day cheat a few times. it will give ya 10,000 bells every time you do the cheat.

DeadKennedys Apr 28th, 2006 01:13 PM

Shut up marine.

Every day, about 20 of your regular non-fruit-bearing trees will hold items you can shake down. About 16 will be 100-bell bags, 2 pieces of furniture, and 3 to 4 beehives... if you can catch the swarm you can sell it for 4,500, but more often than not you'll just get stung.

My method is when the hive drops, run really far and make a wide turn. The bees should miss you and you can double back and grab em. Alternately, you can immediately open up your menu, grab your net, and exit while pressing a as fast as you can... usually they'll sting you but sometimes you'll catch one.

Juttin Apr 30th, 2006 12:33 PM

I had everything,and some dumbass touched my DS and nuked my whole town. Now I'm gonna have to play every day for 4 months,again :(

BlueOatmeal Apr 30th, 2006 03:11 PM

I've totally gone and done some reforestation. I cut down all of my non fruit bearing tress and replaced them with the non native fruit. 200,000 + bells every three days!

Oh man juttin that has got to suck :(

Juttin Apr 30th, 2006 04:19 PM

I was lost in a deep,dark hole for about 2 days :(

BlueOatmeal Apr 30th, 2006 05:08 PM

I don't think Caroline is ever going to give me her picture >:

I think I found a bug in the game. :( In Tom Nook's store I've bought enough furniture to get enough points to reach "silver status" on the point tracker but its not giving me any confirmation that I've reached it. :( I want that godamn model and discount. >: