I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which Famous Homosexual Are You? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8470)

Anonymous Jan 2nd, 2004 01:02 PM

Which Famous Homosexual Are You?

Here. take another stupid test: http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/homosexual/

How spiffing! You're Alexander the Great!

Yeah, baby. You were the King of Macedonia, and conqueror of much of the world; you're responsible for the spread of Christianity, as well as Hellenistic society and even the Roman Empire. Your power was feared for thousands of miles around.

And how gay were you. When you'd conquered Persia, you fell in love with a male courtier from that court - scandalous in those days, because the Persians were believed to be uncivilised barbarians.

You were always really in love with your boyhood friend, Hephaestion, and when he died you were grief-stricken to a legendary degree: convinced that he would live on after death, you passed away soon afterwards.

Protoclown Jan 2nd, 2004 01:08 PM

I'm some guy I never heard of! I really wanted to be Ian McKellan too. :(

Put out my flaming heart-fires, you're Mychal Judge!

The chaplain to the New York Fire Department was tragically killed when one of the World Trade Centre towers collapsed on September 11, 2001. You provided years of Christian service, and will be remembered forever for your heroism.

You're also gay.

You provided a home for an AIDS ministry; you funded and supported the gay-friendly Queens St. Patrick's Day parade; you stood against a prominent Cardinal on a 1986 gay rights bill and were falsely accused of child molestation as a result. You rule.

Buffalo Tom Jan 2nd, 2004 01:09 PM

I got Alexander as well. I was hoping for Alain Turing or Bob Mould. :/

Anonymous Jan 2nd, 2004 01:17 PM

Not quite a Ninja Turtle, you're Leonardo da Vinci!

Renaissance artist, scientist, philosopher and all-round cleverclogs,
you were felt to represent humanity and divinity from 1452 to
1519. Your famous works include the Mona Lisa and The Last
Supper - art that, together with your sketches and ideas, have
seriously affected and enriched the society in which we live.

You were also arrested for sodomy at the age of 24, and as was
common with the young men of Florence at that time, had many
relationships with your friends. In the end, you were intimate with
a prodigy called Salai for over two decades - despite the fact that
he lied, cheated, stole and vandalised. Awww.

Esuohlim Jan 2nd, 2004 01:20 PM

Mockery Jan 2nd, 2004 01:47 PM

Ninjavenom Jan 2nd, 2004 01:49 PM

Can it, Warhol!

Not traditionally remembered as a gay artist, you - together with the Factory, your band of fellow artists - created such memorable works as the repeated Campbell's soup paintings and Eat: a forty-minute film of a man eating a mushroom. You also were responsible for the Velvet Underground, the band that launched Lou Reed on the world.

Your body of homoerotic art has also suggested, to many art historians at least, that your sexual preferences lean towards the man-meat variety. The way you dress, do your hair, act and speak also affected a generation of gay citizens, and influenced the mass culture forever. Blah.

Anonymous Jan 2nd, 2004 01:55 PM

I got Hitler.:(

Spectre X Jan 2nd, 2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery

Immortal Goat Jan 2nd, 2004 04:20 PM

Eleanor Roosevelt! Nice to see you.

A Roosevelt yourself, you married your fifth cousin Franklin; despite the obvious incestuous overtones, your six kids were happy and healthy.

When Franklin got elected, you became perhaps the most controversial first lady ever - you spoke out for the rights of women; for the rights of the poor; for world peace. You were even a member of a union while your husband was in office - and when he died, you were the head of the UN Commission on Human Rights.

All of which is pretty kick ass, but to top things off you had a hot and steamy relationship with the lesbian journalist Lorena Hickok, who was so madly in love with you that she halted her career for you. Unfortunately, you couldn't give up your public life that easily - leaving her heartbroken.

Bitch.

The Retro Kat Jan 2nd, 2004 04:21 PM

Supafly345 Jan 2nd, 2004 04:32 PM

Jerry Lewis :|

Jixby Phillips Jan 2nd, 2004 04:36 PM

Andrew Dice Clay :(

Drev Jan 2nd, 2004 04:39 PM

Andy Warhol :eek

AChimp Jan 2nd, 2004 05:02 PM

Eleanor Roosevelt :yum

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 2nd, 2004 05:14 PM

CLAY AIKEN

Cap'n Crunch Jan 2nd, 2004 05:23 PM

I put yes for #2 because all gays LOVE Barbara. :(

Anonymous Jan 2nd, 2004 05:25 PM

You're Immortal Goat!

You spend your hours at home trying to be funny for people on the internet that hate you. When outgunned, you hide in political forums and lob buzzwords in a heart-felt attempt to use what little knowledge Special Education has to offer. You would be a favorite for the contendership of 'biggest gay to walk this earth,' had the trek up the basement stairs not winded you so badly.

HickMan Jan 2nd, 2004 05:29 PM

:lol Even though my brother hates you, Chojin. Your cool. :(

Immortal Goat Jan 2nd, 2004 05:43 PM

How super, you're Chojin!

You like going on the internet and causing mass hysteria by pissing people off. You think of something funny, then ram it into the ground until people think it is retarded. You would be able to see that you aren't funny, but you are tragically blinded in one eye from poking it with your eyeliner pencil, and in the other from some wayward ejaculation. You are into gay canine bondage. You listen to repetitive electronic music and eat little pills. If you insist on being a raver, then please, be one of the ravers that either dies in a mad dash for the door when the club catches fire, or just O.D.

liquidstatik Jan 2nd, 2004 05:48 PM

Anonymous Jan 2nd, 2004 05:58 PM

Man, I wish I had thought to do that first.

HickMan Jan 2nd, 2004 05:59 PM

My brother hit mo over the head because I said you were cool :(
Stop the hate :(

Protoclown Jan 2nd, 2004 06:20 PM

Dammit, why couldn't I have gotten "Chojin"???

ziggytrix Jan 2nd, 2004 06:43 PM

Did you try asking nicely? ;)

edit: (I got Warhol)