I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   THE "CREATE A HORRIFIC XMAS TREE!" CONTEST! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25757)

Grislygus May 5th, 2007 03:44 PM

J. Tithonus Pednaud May 5th, 2007 08:36 PM

What's up daddio?

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 8th, 2007 03:44 AM

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 8th, 2007 03:47 AM

NOTE: If you move your head down the little boy (toshio) will disapear. Also if you are wondering who the woman in the center of the tree is. She is from Ju-On: The Grudge which is the original japanese one and is incredibly more scarier than the english remake. I suggest you see it.

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 8th, 2007 03:48 AM

That tree up the top is cruel.

arg_zombies May 8th, 2007 12:37 PM

Eh.

I'll try another when my motivation returns.

Wiffle Bat May 10th, 2007 11:40 AM

These trees are so evil that they have caused 73% of all driving fatalities, from people getting distracted by them hanging on their rear-view mirror. They compell you as they daintily swing around on their string fastener before you realize, you are on a headon collision with a 18 wheeler. then its too late.

arg_zombies May 10th, 2007 07:00 PM

I did say I lacked motivation

and that I did

so I went onto photoshop and DREW some trees of evilness:tear (I'm cheap like that)

^ This one is shit, I was just pissing around :\

^ Again, shit. Again, just pissing around.

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 13th, 2007 02:37 AM

I dont know why i bother making trees. All you guys are way better than me. If you look at your trees and compare them to mine. Yours are gold. My ones SUCK!!!

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 13th, 2007 02:42 AM

Im gonna have one last go. Then i give up.

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 13th, 2007 03:32 AM

This will be my Last tree. And this is for aussies. Over here there is a commercial about australians are going to different countries and people all over the world are preparing all these aussie inventions and one gay guy makes a vegemite stack and so i made a tree out of vegemite jars. Yeah this ones crap.

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 13th, 2007 03:32 AM

This will be my Last tree. And this is for aussies. Over here there is a commercial about australians are going to different countries and people all over the world are preparing all these aussie inventions and one gay guy makes a vegemite stack and so i made a tree out of vegemite jars. Yeah this ones crap.

arg_zombies May 13th, 2007 11:25 AM

Heh

Don't worry mate,

Nobody really expects to win these :p

:imock

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 14th, 2007 04:55 PM

LAST DAY. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!!

J. Tithonus Pednaud May 14th, 2007 10:32 PM

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 15th, 2007 02:32 AM

That boogey tree is pretty funny but not that funny.

arg_zombies May 15th, 2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !!!freddy!!!krueger!!! (Post 490870)
That boogey tree is pretty funny but not that funny.

Boogey tree?

!!!freddy!!!krueger!!! May 15th, 2007 05:23 PM

when is the winner going to be announced?

Grislygus May 15th, 2007 10:35 PM

Everyone already got a pm announcing the winner. It went to "Fatman in a Little Coat", due to brilliant social commentary. Learn to check your inbox.

Mockery May 16th, 2007 11:32 AM

We'll be voting on the winner soon and the results will be posted in this thread, so keep a look out for it. More contests coming soon too!

arg_zombies May 16th, 2007 12:32 PM

Pray that i-mock never runs out of free competition things! :eek

Guarmar May 16th, 2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arg_zombies (Post 490964)
Pray that i-mock never runs out of free competition things! :eek

i pray that you will come to your sense and stop with all the gay posts! :maul

Obscurus Lupa May 17th, 2007 12:30 AM

Looking forward to seeing the results! Thanks for holding these awesome contests. I love seeing what people come up with.

arg_zombies May 17th, 2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guarmar (Post 490992)
i pray that you will come to your sense and stop with all the gay posts! :maul

You're not really of much use to the forums, seeing as you'e only posted 5 times... and all of them aimed at me.
Get a life mate.

Mockery May 23rd, 2007 12:52 AM

Ok all the votes are in and the winner of our contest is..............

J. Tithonus Pednaud!

Congrats to J. on a job extremely well done, the vote for your tree was unanimous amongst all four judges. Please send me a PM with your full name and mailing address info so I can send your DVD prize out to you.

Big thanks to all of you who turned in some entries. Definitely seeing improvements in arg_zombies' entries and Grislygus, Max wanted me to let you know he loved the Langoliers reference. Also, for the record, Willie's entry made me laugh more than anything. The horrors of racism! :o