I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fuck in videogames (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10714)

Rongi Apr 12th, 2004 12:13 PM

Fuck in videogames

I've noticed that a lot of mature games now have a lot more cuss woids in em :(. Like Manhunt and The Suffering. I remember when the worst word you could use in a video game was "shit" :/. Now however, the worst thing I've heard so far is "Come on out you fuckin cocksucker!" :(

8ullfrog Apr 12th, 2004 01:30 PM

AWwwww....

I thought this was going to be a tutorial.
well, I'll get right to it then.

In quake 3 arena, star trek: elite force, or pretty much any FPS you can walk up to a dead enemy and hit crouch repeatedly, this will allow you to "fuck" your dead enemies.

now you star trek nerds can say you "fucked" the borg.

on the subject of cursing in video games, I'm all for it.
I am also for excessive gibs, wooohoo painkiller.

AChimp Apr 12th, 2004 02:10 PM

BANNED. >:

Pub Lover Apr 12th, 2004 02:15 PM

I remember when you used to make jokes. >:

8ullfrog Apr 14th, 2004 12:40 PM

woohoo, not really

hey! I just gave a tutorial on the digital equivelant of necrophilia, how do you think I feel about it?

not good, that's for sure.

but I don't feel like changing it.

so there

the end.

Anonymous Apr 14th, 2004 01:05 PM

Could you be any more lame? I mean christ, next thing we know you'll be writing pieces for this site.

Zebra 3 Apr 14th, 2004 02:45 PM

Re: AWwwww....

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8ullfrog
...In quake 3 arena, star trek: elite force, or pretty much any FPS you can walk up to a dead enemy and hit crouch repeatedly, this will allow you to "fuck" your dead enemies.

now you star trek nerds can say you "fucked" the borg.

:lol - But technically, they're still virgins.

Esuohlim Apr 14th, 2004 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Could you be any more lame? I mean christ, next thing we know you'll be writing pieces for this site.

OH SNAP

Spastic Colon Apr 14th, 2004 07:00 PM

internet knife fight!!! But those all end when one "player" throws sand in the other's eyes and runs.

eggyolk Apr 15th, 2004 09:47 PM

anyone played max payne 2? :lol @ CUSSING!

BlueOatmeal Apr 16th, 2004 01:10 AM

What about Kingpin: Life of Crime? Every other word in that game was either fuck, shit, or bitch. It amuzed the fuck out of me. Its a shame that Xatrix Entertainment spent more time working on the crussing and insane blood than making the game good or trying to find more people to do the voiceovers.

Dr. V Apr 18th, 2004 05:40 AM

In Twisted Metal: Black, in Sweet Tooth's intro movie thing he says "I told him, "Just shut up and bleed motherfucker.""

Command Prompt Apr 18th, 2004 05:08 PM

JEEZ GUYS TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ON YOUR COMPUTER SPEAKERS

you don't want your mom to find out the type of games you play

Matt Harty Apr 18th, 2004 05:30 PM

You play Harvest Moon.

davinxtk Apr 18th, 2004 06:01 PM

Why do we care about swearing in video games?
Video games have gotten a lot more theatrical and story based than ever before, of course there's going to be swearing. Humans swear. Oh fuck, we're ruining video games with our horrible language.
Please.
:maul

Pub Lover Apr 18th, 2004 06:08 PM

Where the fuck did anyone say that swearing was ruining the games? We're talking about the gradual loosening of censorship. >:

davinxtk Apr 18th, 2004 06:17 PM

Did you read Rongi's post?

Pub Lover Apr 18th, 2004 06:33 PM

Yes, but maybe the words mean differant things where you come from. :o

Rongi Apr 18th, 2004 06:43 PM

Jesus christ you weiners completely read what I said wrong. All I'm saying is that I'm noticing more cursing in video games. I didn't say it's ruining video games. Jesus christ you guys are fucking dumb.

Actually pub hit the nail on the head when he said "the gradual loosening of censorship"

davinxtk Apr 18th, 2004 06:54 PM

Hey, sorry if I expect someone making frowny faces about "cuss words" to be being conservative.
:die

Rongi Apr 18th, 2004 06:57 PM

Hey, sorry if I find your use of a laughing face getting shot completely lame.

Pub Lover Apr 18th, 2004 06:58 PM

Yay Me. :)

Boo Davin & my avatar. >:

Command Prompt Apr 19th, 2004 02:21 AM

Fuck you pub your avatar and mine should get together and run thier hands all over eachothers bodies. :(

DamnthatDavid Apr 19th, 2004 02:45 AM

I see an X. X's don't have hands you silly, and niether do dirty guitar playing mexicans who steal. :/

Emu Apr 19th, 2004 11:38 AM

I noticed Final Fantasy 7 let fuck and shit slip a few times without #%##%ing them :( then again this is the same game that used *#%*&^ words that were too long to be any concievable cuss words :(