I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Please explain for me... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14721)

FartinMowler Oct 30th, 2004 08:51 PM

Please explain for me...

So I just watched Fahrenheit 9/11. You all know that I'm about as political as a frying pan, but why on this site, would a moderator tolerate someone posting "what guns do you own?" I just can't follow the logic of; for example... Sethomas who even though he might be pulling our legs, had a preoccupation with suicide, telling us that he owns guns. Is this the purest form of obsurdity and I don't get it?

BeoulvE Oct 30th, 2004 08:57 PM

I just say...Leave them alone and i almost guarantee most of them dont own anything they said or posted a picture of Mainly ArrowX Since we live in the same city...

FartinMowler Oct 30th, 2004 09:03 PM

Ya, I guess it's like Bobo Adobo posting his huge selection of bass guitars that he only had linked pictures of :lol

BeoulvE Oct 30th, 2004 09:07 PM

Bass? be a man. learn electric

FartinMowler Oct 30th, 2004 09:23 PM

:rolleyes If I round up all the canadians on this site I'm doomed :(

BeoulvE Oct 30th, 2004 09:42 PM

:D canada owns you. we dont have to lock our doors at night because we arent a crime infested cess pool

ziggytrix Oct 30th, 2004 09:48 PM

you said you were gonna stop posting, beoulve :(

FartinMowler Oct 30th, 2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

you said you were gonna stop posting, beoulve
I was dressed for the prom and BeoulvE ruined it :(

BeoulvE Oct 30th, 2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *FARTINMOWLER*
Quote:

you said you were gonna stop posting, beoulve
I was dressed for the prom and BeoulvE ruined it :(

i didnt have a date for my prom! thanks for bringing up memories! :tear

FartinMowler Oct 30th, 2004 10:06 PM

:|

FS Oct 31st, 2004 05:45 AM

Why would anyone have a problem with a topic about owning guns, especially on a site mainly populated by people from a country where it's legal to own guns? :/

Zhukov Oct 31st, 2004 07:20 AM

They might be morons.

They might have a problem with guns and a problem with their brain.

FartinMowler Oct 31st, 2004 09:58 AM

Quote:

Why would anyone have a problem with a topic about owning guns, especially on a site mainly populated by people from a country where it's legal to own guns?
I would like to argue the fact that this site is populated with people all over the world that have come together and get along without violence :) Don't be proud that you own a weapon :/ keep your guns locked up and safe from children and respect that it's a tool that could blow your fucking head into a million peices with one silly mistake.

ziggytrix Oct 31st, 2004 12:33 PM

That totally fails to address his point. The thread simply asked how many owned guns. It didn't ask how many teach their 4 year olds how to use them.

Not to mention the thread you referenced was in General Blabber, and this one probably should have been in that forum too.

Anonymous Oct 31st, 2004 01:55 PM

I AGREE, I THINK WE NEED STRICTER TOPIC MODERATION

FROM NOW ON, NO MORE THREADS ABOUT VIOLENCE, SEX, OR SPIDERS. I HATES ME SOME SPIDERS.