I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Fathom Zero Mar 20th, 2009 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 620104)
chapter 5 in resident evil 5. i think we should have it beat by tonight or tomorrow. then its merc mode baby :D

also, returning dead space tomorrow to buy GTA4

Groovy, I've already got it.

bigtimecow Mar 20th, 2009 09:15 PM

returned dead space and a shit ton of other games and got gta4 AND fallout 3. oh lordy

Babs Mar 22nd, 2009 01:09 AM

Little Nemo the Dream Master on the most amazing console ever which I will not state because you jackasses should already know what it is.

executioneer Mar 22nd, 2009 03:11 AM

intellivision right

Babs Mar 22nd, 2009 03:25 AM

WRONG

Phoenix Gamma Mar 22nd, 2009 09:42 PM

Bit Trip Beat for WiiWare. It's this amazing cross between Rez and Pong. Really hard, but really fun. Definitely worth checking out.

bigtimecow Mar 22nd, 2009 10:45 PM

re5 is done, doing it again in co-op, but not online, in veteran mode. mercenary mode is so fucking hectic i love it

made it out of the vault in fallout 3, then in megaton killed the sheriff. later reloaded because it turns out that the people of megaton don't like when someone kills their sheriff because he just wants to wear his hat. otherwise, making my way to... can't remember the name, but killed my first super mutant (or brute, fuck i can't remember right now) and it was quite a challenge. i feel like this game presents itself as super complicated and doesn't really introduce you very well into all of it's open endedness, which at first turned me off, but now i think i pretty much understand everything (except my radiation reading or whatever the fuck that is in the top right)

oh, and my game got stuck when i went to take the GOAT so i had to read online that this is a fucking bug that still hasn't been fixed >:

edit: that that that that that that

Delirium Mar 23rd, 2009 12:21 PM

Iīve been playing lots of Ninja gaiden sigma for the past couple of weeks. I beat it on hard yesterday, just started on Very hard, and goddamn, its fucking hard alright. I havenīt cleared the first stage yet because its so insane.

Guitar Woman Mar 23rd, 2009 12:37 PM

Counter Strike Source.

It's pretty bad, but all the high-strung veteran players make for a completely fantastic griefing environment.

Microshock Mar 23rd, 2009 03:31 PM

Bigtimecow, i should be getting resident evil 5 in the mail soon, i really liked the co- op in the demo so im looking forward to this..

And counter-strike: source is really awesome for griefing, get a friend, tell him to go on the other team, kill everyone but yourselves and just party and wow they get pissed..

But i do really like all the modes css has.

Ant10708 Mar 23rd, 2009 03:34 PM

Call of Duty: World ar War

new maps plus new zombie map! First DLC i ever bought. I wish I could've just bought the zombie map but the others aren't bad.

Fathom Zero Mar 23rd, 2009 04:29 PM

Chronicles of Riddick demo that just came out. Vin Diesel is serious about making games.

Babs Mar 23rd, 2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 620904)
Chronicles of Riddick demo that just came out. Vin Diesel is serious about making games.

When is he not serious about his games.

bigtimecow Mar 23rd, 2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 620890)
Bigtimecow, i should be getting resident evil 5 in the mail soon, i really liked the co- op in the demo so im looking forward to this..

ballin'. me and my friend dave are playing through again right now, but if you want me to join your game just hit me up!

Sam Mar 23rd, 2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 620904)

Wheelman is awesome too. :eek

Microshock Mar 23rd, 2009 09:26 PM

Oh fuck that Riddick demo, i dont understand why they fucked up the best part of the original game, melee combat.
Melee felt so good in that game, with left hand being left trigger and right hand being right trigger but now its just one trigger to attack, it doesnt have that same satisfying feel

Zomboid Mar 23rd, 2009 09:52 PM

Yeah, it lacks the smooth, natural-feeling controls of Killzone 2.

WhiteRat Mar 23rd, 2009 10:37 PM

GTA 4. Damn near close to beating it finally.

MetalMilitia Mar 24th, 2009 07:01 AM

I jumped back into Battlefield Heroes yesterday and it's got so much better than the last time I played it. I think it'll actually be a very popular game once it's released.

Fathom Zero Mar 24th, 2009 07:28 AM

If it is ever released.

I bought Watchmen: The End Is Nigh, Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, and Crash Bandicoot Warped yesterday off of the PSN. All badass. Watchmen was better than I thought, though it's still monotonous. I didn't hold that against it, though. It is a beat'um-up. It's actually very pretty.

MarioRPG Mar 24th, 2009 09:26 PM

MadWorld, de Blob, Viewtiful Joe, Okami.

All good in their own way.

Fathom Zero Mar 24th, 2009 10:10 PM

Wiinis.

Guitar Woman Mar 25th, 2009 09:13 PM

http://www.doublefine.com/news.php/m...es/Host_Master

I found all 22 jokes :picklehat

The only thing I needed help with was getting the upper half of the rubber chicken and jesus christ, how the fuck was I supposed to find that?

Microshock Mar 25th, 2009 10:56 PM

Well I just got Gamemine which is a rental service and i am going to get quantum of solace in the mail, i really liked the game on my pc, mostly because i really like the new james bond movies and it's not just a crappy movie-game.

I heard it didnt sell so well

Phoenix Gamma Mar 29th, 2009 10:24 PM

Started up Wind Waker again. It's been a few years since I played it.

It's actually better than I remember. I wasn't too crazy about it, but I'm kinda diggin' it now. Some of the scenes remind me a little of Mother 3.