I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Womti Feb 26th, 2007 05:37 PM

GUYS YOU GUYS MYSPACE CHAT IS WHERE IT'S AT :rolleyes

liquidstatik Feb 26th, 2007 05:45 PM

i bet i have more friends on myspace than you :o

Womti Feb 26th, 2007 05:56 PM

I BET :(

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2007 06:38 PM

I lolled.

liquidstatik Feb 26th, 2007 06:48 PM

i guess my sister got hit too hard and now she's being flown to the hospital cuz she had a seizure :x

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2007 07:17 PM

You know, "no" to girls means "yes". So I don't think you did anything wrong.

Lenor Feb 26th, 2007 08:02 PM

Danny aka liquid is on my top 4 people on myspace :lol

He's special, And talks to random girls, then find out they are stalking him from this board. Interesting

That chik still wont respond to me, I think I intimidated her with my witty 'STOP TRYING TO FUCK DANNY HES TAKEN' message.

liquidstatik Feb 26th, 2007 09:11 PM

ahahhahahhahahahha
she asked if you were my gf

GOOD JOB, JERK
I COULD HAVE PUT IT IN BETWEEENN HER BOOBS I BET

liquidstatik Feb 26th, 2007 09:12 PM

I FELL IN LOVE WITH A CADDIILLLAC

Lenor Feb 26th, 2007 09:21 PM

-Welcome to the I-mockery soap opera thread-
Where everyone, knows everyone else's personal lives, without ever meeting them.
Lets continue on .. episode 340,432, Lenor deterred liquid away from getting laid.
But liquid, I only thought I was helping you out. You just got a new girlfriend, and this other girl is trying to take you away!
Please oh' Please, don't be mad at me!

:blah

MattJack Feb 26th, 2007 09:33 PM

I'm still alive! 99 cent margaritas will do you in though. What's happened since I've been gone?

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2007 09:36 PM

I pitched a rousing book idea to less than responsive masses.

How 'bout you?

MattJack Feb 26th, 2007 09:38 PM

I drank about 8 margaritas and flirted with the el salvadorian girl at the bar. I kinda like her. She has a nice smile and she's cute. Her accent is nice. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Confused

Lenor Feb 26th, 2007 09:41 PM

HA, When you call my phone between 10pm est - 4am est, it plays Margaritaville, instead of ringing. Some other time it plays panic at the disco -i write sins not tragedies, and then some new emoish punk sounding song during 9amEST- 5pmEST.

Yes, I have realized, I have problems, and most likely an OCD complex with shopping.

MattJack Feb 26th, 2007 09:44 PM

Your advice sucks harder than a vacuum. I need real advice. Where is liquid when I need him!??@@?@?@?@!?!?!!!!?!!

Esuohlim Feb 26th, 2007 09:44 PM

If Pub saw this thread he'd probably spin in is grave :(

Lenor Feb 26th, 2007 09:58 PM

Oh. Pub said hi to the board.

I misses him on here :sad

Matt, you drank too much, thought you made actual words, and she was just being nice to you, so she could make a clean break. Stop drinking so much, remember that your not a 'stud' when your drunk, your an idiot that drools alot.
Stop stalking her!

liquidstatik Feb 26th, 2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 475869)
If Pub saw this thread he'd probably spin in is grave :(

as much as i agree, i've been too embarassed to agree ;<

MattJack Feb 26th, 2007 10:11 PM

You can go ahead and think that momma. I go there every week you dumb cunt. I don't think I'm passed out drunk or close to it even. I know how to tell if a woman is flirting with me or not, you know body language and things you say to a boy are kind of a bitch. I saw your picture however. I wouldn't come on to you if I had a choice between you and a knife to my d*ck.

I know your reply is gonna be,

"WELL YOU KNOW I SAW YOUR PICZ AND THEY WERE FUGLY TOO SO YEA I WOULDNT TALK TO YOU NEVER!"

The simple fact of the matter is, I'm not looking for a san fransisco dyke's opinion on what I should do with this girl who has given me her number and has blantantly come on to me.

Your location says "getting laid." I doubt you have gotten laid by anything reasonably attractive in the last, I don't know, ever. Sure he's cute and seems to be a good guy, but he's only 16 and doesn't know any better. Besides, I'm gagging from Louisiana from your corpse smelling vagina over the internet.

It's called a knife, shove it in your throat.

MattJack Feb 26th, 2007 10:19 PM

Where did you go Lenor? Write in your livejournal?

Dear Livejournal,

MattJack is so queer!!!! He lyke, totally think's i'm a frisco dyke, whatev that means. I called Bobby today, he couldn't come over because he has high school tomorroz. GGGrrrrrr. I guess I have to wait til 3pm tomorrow then try and trap him in my mom's house again so maybe he can smell my canyon of hell. I really like it when boys go "down there" because it makes me all squirmish. Not because they know what they are doing, but bcuz I like how they pass out and are left to me and my bidding! >_<! Ohhhhhh I can't wait! I hope his pubic hairs have come in, cuz I make this great pubic hair fajita taco. Itz so delicious. Have you tried it yet LJ? No? Well Illz totally save a plate (that is if I don't eat it all!!!@!##%#$^$#@%$~~!!!) and let you try!

Oh yea, my avatar on IMockeryz is liek, fabulous. I drew it all by myselves! Can you believe it?! HAHAHAHA ME EITHER I'm SO GOOD AT ART. I MEMEBER IN ART THE TEACHER TOLD ME I WAS BEETER THAN THE BLIND KID! WOWZ! He sure was good!

NEways, I have to go back to flogging my hole with a wrench.

Lenor

Lenor Feb 26th, 2007 10:27 PM

WOAH ,SLOW DOWN COWBOY!

I'm not from San Fran, I'm from NY.
I am bi, not a complete dyke.

I am 23, I'm attending college to be a sex therapist, so I'm pretty sure I enjoy sex, although 16 is a little young for me. They at least have to be legal.

It's called a stroke, that which happens when you take things said, too far.

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2007 10:35 PM

That's the last straw MattJack.

You're on my buddy-list now, mister. >:

Goat Cheese Feb 26th, 2007 10:37 PM

Why do dogs lick themselves in THAT place?

Lenor Feb 26th, 2007 11:11 PM

OMG ZERO HAS ANOTHER CRACK-HEAD TO BEFRIEND!

noob3 Feb 27th, 2007 01:34 AM

i am going to sleep after fending off swarms of rabid tool fans

cliff steele & I are lucky we made it out alive!!