I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 06:42 PM

yeah i hate smoking lights cuz its hard to tell ur even smokin anything ;/

i hear menthols like crystalize ur lungs idk if thats bad but it sounds pretty :O

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 06:42 PM

i dont like rollin my own cigs unless i have filters cuz i always end up getting shit in my mouth :x

Moobs Mar 1st, 2007 06:43 PM

yeah you gotta be kitted out right blue rizlas some filters a lighter and a bag of cutters choice yum yum

MetalMilitia Mar 1st, 2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moobs (Post 476958)
I've started getting into rolling my owns Blues are so the best silvers are just dirty :x

Nah blues always go out. Greens or reds are best.

noob3 Mar 1st, 2007 06:45 PM

rolled cigarettes are like the highway to cancer :lol

my friends use to roll up american spirits, and i would get so mad because they'd start twistign them up in like dennys/ihop and i'd be like "dudes ppl are gonna think ur rollin!"

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 06:45 PM

usually i can tell what people are saying when they dont use comas but u totally confused me man huh?

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 06:46 PM

lol i was smokin a rolled cigarette in my friends driveway and his mom pulled up all screamin and stuff tellin me to get out of their yard cuz she thought it was pot

noob3 Mar 1st, 2007 06:49 PM

yeah exatly what i msayin i dont want my friends puffin on rolled cigarettes around me :/ i dont want unwanted attention considering i usally roll around with a sack :(

Moobs Mar 1st, 2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 476962)
Nah blues always go out. Greens or reds are best.

Yeah I guess as long as it's not silver that's like rolling cardboard. I'm the only one who smokes straights in the 'group' and i gotta keep my image guys

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 06:52 PM

yeah i know what you mean man im not h8n or anything but still if anyone came up to you fussin thinkin it was weed thats their fault for bein dummys

Moobs Mar 1st, 2007 06:56 PM

i dont get that problem here. Seriously my mate was showing everyone his new bong and passing round a bag of bud he bought (good stuff ;D) and this kid on a tricycle went straight past with his parents nothing happened.

It's the smallest city in the uk or something no one gives a damn :>

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 07:01 PM

this is a small city where EVERYONE gives a damn ;<

Moobs Mar 1st, 2007 07:02 PM

Hey if you watch Hot Fuzz you'll see the bench I smoke on. My bench is famous ^o^

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 07:06 PM

it used to be the biggestt place to get pot and meth like years back and thenall these old men christians came in and since then its no fun

noob3 Mar 1st, 2007 07:08 PM

yeah danny cuz meth is SOOO much fun -_-

Black Flag Mar 1st, 2007 07:14 PM

guys i don't smoke

Black Flag Mar 1st, 2007 07:18 PM

the one time i smoked was in 5th grade and it was some unfiltered camel or something and i was smoking with my friend kyle who secretly wasn't inhaling so i was like dying and he's all "whats your problem dude? you're a light weight!"

noob3 Mar 1st, 2007 07:20 PM

so he wasnt hitting the cigarettes he was bumming off me? that fucker

Black Flag Mar 1st, 2007 07:20 PM

the whole experience scared me straight

noob3 Mar 1st, 2007 07:25 PM

so he wasnt hitting the cigarettes he was bumming off me? that fucker

Moobs Mar 1st, 2007 07:30 PM

uhhh im gonna lie down

MattJack Mar 1st, 2007 07:40 PM

I'm trying to stop smoking :(. I just picked up the habit a little over a year ago. I like to stay in shape (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) and eat right. So smokes are killing me. I was playing soccer with this mexican (first wrong move) today after class and I now I know what it feels like to die from lung implosion. :(

liquidstatik Mar 1st, 2007 08:05 PM

lol its funny cuz you still consider it a habbit :rolleyes

MattJack Mar 1st, 2007 08:50 PM

lol sad realization :(

MetalMilitia Mar 1st, 2007 10:53 PM

What's big and small at the same time?

A BIG egg :lol